Hillary supporter here...

Hillary supporter here, just wanted to tell you zealots that nothing in the emails from the DNC are illegal or even immoral. Hillary is trying to save this nation and become the first female president so if she has to use somewhat low means to win, well, the ends justify the means.
All you Bernie supporters need to shut up and get with the team. Hillary won fair and square and you owe her your vote

kill you're are self
saged

then why did debbie resign?

>1 post by this id

What about giving donors federal appointments?

"The ends justifies the means."
Only said when it doesn't.

It was unrelated, she was already going to be campaign chair before the primary started.
This is the Sanders campaign making a last ditch effort, alongside Russian hackers, to damage Hillary, who honestly is sort of owed this job after her sacrifice in 2008

>the ends justify the means

All Hitler was trying to do was create a superior race by purging the untersmensh. It doesn't matter that he killed 6 gorrilion jews, the ends justify the means.

>nothing in the emails from the DNC are immoral
At least I know why HRC has the chink vote

Again do you have any specific evidence of a "rigged" system? The democratic party is a workers party, here to represent America, to accuse the DNC of fraud...well, I am going to need to see actual evidence besides wild conjecture

Bernie bot here: voting for Hillary because Bernie exposed and changed the platform and Hillary will be held accountable. Not what I wanted because I'm not a big Hillary fan but what I'll do because Trump is not qualified by any stretch of the imagination.

Fuck Trump and his dumb ass supporters.

inb4: shill.

"We came, we've seen, he died."

Her words, after destroying Libya and bringing total Chaos to middle east, that occasionally resulted in creating ISIS and war on Syria.

There is no bigger living blood-thirsty warmonger in the world today !

Declare she will press Russia hard even to the WWIII. We do not want more american wars ! Trump declares peaceful intents...

Her campaign is awful WITCHCRAFT. She smiles. Smiles nice. Very nice. People are bewitched, feeling happiness, smile, do not think about anything... Any uncomfortable question - and instead of answer just that awful wide smile of the witch.

On pic related - look in the eyes of people. Orgasm of happiness. This is not natural. This is bewitchment (psychological seduction).

Yes, he smile seduces. But her ideas are terribly awful.

>nothing in the emails from the DNC are illegal or even immoral

Everyone knows.

Illegal? No. Immoral? Take a fucking leap off a tall building.

Welcome to pol, soon to be ex liberal

>muh vagina
>muh Hillary Standard

muh dik

>All you Bernie supporters

The email server contains a wealth of knowledge of the corrupt dealings of the Clinton Foundation.

The email server also had SAPs on it (Special Access Programs) which Hillary was never entitled to even as secretary of defense.

Only critical personnel in the government and military are entitled to have SAPs. You can be shot for trying to steal them.

Possession of them is Treason.
Selling them is even worse.

Error with your paypal account, Schlomo; standby for clandestine silencing.

did you even read those?
Its like reading a conspiracy roman and thinking, wow good thing its all just fiction, except it is not...

If it didnt get her locked up, then I dont think anything would

>the ends justify the means
only a psychopath or someone with loose morals and extreme cases of autism think this way