Literally Blue Balls: The Movie

Hey, let's make a movie where it begins as a really interesting thriller about assassins and the cartel, but later on into the movie, let's just fucking abandon that storyline to segue into this dumb, boring, mindless fucking drivel about nihilism, and free will, and stupid bullshit that nobody gives a fuck about. How's that sound? You know what, to make it even better, let's kill the main character off camera after leading up to this huge confrontation, just to fuck with the audience.
Fuck this film

sounds like you're an idiot who can only watch capeshit and blockbusters

k

Here's the moral of No Country For Old Men.

Seemingly decent people can let greed overcome them, intelligent people can make mistakes, others can pay for those mistakes with their lives and the nature of fate can (and will) affect everyone.

However if, as a lawman dedicated to upholding justice, you feel that your adversary is just a little too cunning for you to apprehend? Don't worry. Complain to your friend, go home to your wife and tell her about a dream you had about your father.

You'll feel better in the morning.

what are your favorite films

If I go to the kinoplex prepared to watch some dumb capeshit film, and the ending turns out to be this contrived retardation about "muh deeper meanings" then yeah, I'm not going to be satisfied. That's exactly what this movie was.

Shrek 2

Why are you so mad?

>That's exactly what this movie was.
It's not the Coens' fault you don't know shit about literature. Would you complain that a Moby Dick adaptation was blue balling you because it wasn't an action movie about a crazy guy with one leg chasing and killing a whale?

Your criticism doesn't even make sense. You're judging the movie based on what you wanted it to be (or assumed it was), rather than what it actually is.

Problem Child 2

>i need a hero starts playing

>You're judging the movie based on what you wanted it to be (or assumed it was), rather than what it actually is.
First of all, I'm not judging the entire movie, just the ending. My criticism was that for the first two acts of the movie led up to something that never happened.

Because I feel fucking cheated, user.

I believe it’s that night. She buried him the next mornin’. Diggin’ in that hard old caliche.

You're dense as fuck. The movie wasn't what you wanted or expected. Pick and choose when to show you're a dumb ass.

I agree but only for the last 5 minutes. The rest was great, and the ending didn't ruin the movie.

Can you even fucking read?

>Being a muh ending fag
Stick to capeshit kid.

Was this his brother?

I never learned.

yeah

The movie is about Moss, Chigurh and the sheriff, the cartel and the money is just a backdrop. There's no point in showing the mexicans killing Moss and Chigurh hunting them down afterwards for the money, that's another story. There is however a point in showing the after effects of what happened between Moss and Chigurh, killing his wife etc.

>Watch movie
>Fucking sux
>Log on to FBI tracking machine
>Navigate to preteen website for pretend intellectuals with social issues
>Get told to literature when watching a film
>Exit to Bane thread

Aunt Ella came out and tried to stop the bleedin’. Uncle Mac all the while tryin’ to get that shotgun. They just sat there on their horses watchin’ him die.

Imagine being mad at something for not being formulaic.
>stupid bullshit that nobody gives a fuck about
Given the amount of critical acclaim it recieved, people obviously do. It's your fault tthat you can't understand a message unless theres a dude in a bat costume punching baddies every five minutes.

you ARE judging the film based on what you wanted it to be, you just boiled down everything before the final act as a thriller about assassins and cartel when that was only part of the narrative that was going on, you also had Tommy Lee waxing poetic about being left behind by the new generation and the cruelty of the world among other things

this is why people are implying you're an uncultured, stubborn jackass

Who are some other authors like Cormac? I've read all his stuff at this point