So I just finished all of this series, both seasons, all the OVAs...

So I just finished all of this series, both seasons, all the OVAs. I remember vaguely that people on here had threads discussing hate for Adamai, for those who do, why?

Also why are there so many damn good looking background characters?

season 3 when?

First for Adamai did nothing wrong.
Anyway, it's partly because he's ugly, mostly because, in the end, despite being right in that Yugo can't just risk the world for his friend, everything turned out alright, so Adamai stopping him from going through with it makes some people think he was being incredibly stupid.
So Adamai looks like a dick for not immediately dropping everything and literally risking the breaking of the world to help his friend, and Yugo comes out of it as a hero, despite, again, almost breaking the entire world, and costing his friend his arm.

>Adamai apologist literally 2 posts in

Holy shit Sup Forums. Step up your game.

Adamai a shit, little bitchy brother that still continued bitching after everything turned out alright. I don't know how you can't grasp this on your first watch, he's just a dick really. The only reason to like him before was because he was Yugo's brother and you sort of had to tolerate him because Yugo's cool, after he turned his back on him he can just piss right off.

Adamai is so FUCKING UGLY!

is there a reason why he trusted Lady Echo's word despite her being initially shown as untrustworthy as having a shapeshifter masquerade as their comrade and that he barely knew her.

Yeah, the reason is he's shit. That's it.

apparently in September on Netflix

Soon(TM)

Ankama fucking knows what they're doing with background hunnies

>why are there so many damn good looking background characters?
France

wheres that from, I dont remember it from any episode or OVA?

The French were the original Japanophiles.

Dofus film.

bim

adamai is a qt

>Storyboard from a Wakfu Live-Action movie

Just started S2 but I after getting over the design Ad is a cute

Adamai is swole

He wants to get it in.

>Ad is a cute

I'm in bizarro world, someone wake me up

His human form looked cool, why did he have to be so ugly as a dragon?

>human form
Image?

It's the first version he's shown as.

He's ugly, spends most of his screentime being a party pooper and was extremely to trust a blatant villain character.

There's just nothing fun or interesting about him.

>that
>human
Come on lad I thought you meant he had a past life Yugo tier form

Adamai a shit

>is there a reason why he trusted Lady Echo's word despite her being initially shown as untrustworthy as having a shapeshifter masquerade as their comrade and that he barely knew her.

If I didn't know any better I'd say he was doing it intentionally
there was no reason for him to do something like this after qilby

its just called that because its human like
Gourgan's human form has the same color as his dragon form
i think the other dragon is like that to

>Yugo will never grow up to be with his waifu.
>She will move on.
>Yugo will outlive everyone.

>We at the network want a [dragon] with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression, "let's get busy"? Well, this is a [dragon] who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.
>One, [Adamai] needs to be louder, angrier, and have [dragon powers]. Two, whenever [Adamai]'s not on screen, [Yugo] should be asking "Where's [Adamai]"? Three--