Which one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top.

Whichever one is Wally "Superior Flash" West

Grant

Gustin.
I've yet to see anything out of the bottom one worth investing in and yet to see anything in the director and writers of the JL film to impress me.
Other fans might go to a film just because it has their favorite character (and that's fine I suppose), but if I don't get any inklings that it's at least going to be worth seeing then I won't waste my money on it just so I can come whine about it like a two year old on Sup Forums later.
The Flash series entertains me, Snyder and his filmworks do not, that's all there is to it.

Grant, simply because he'd look really young in comparison, and that would be a nice change of pace. He'd look like a rookie compared to Batfleck, Cavillman, and Roman Reigns

to be fair the Gustin has 40+ episodes on tv. Miller has been in maybe 3 minutes of a movie

I can only pick one.

We've only had movie flash for less than 5 minutes of screen time. I can only choose Grant. How the fuck am I supposed to compare him to someone else playing the Flash when I haven't see shit?

Lets see…the movie version won't need "Team Flash" to solve Barry's problems, won't need someone to say "run Barry run" every time he needs to go fast, won't have all the relationship drama, can focus on major villains instead of z-list villains of the week, will be visually better, have better actors (including Barry himself), have him interact with major character like Batman etc…

Movie Flash all the way. Grant has always been mediocre as Barry and the show's second season has been a clear step down in quality.

>And the show's second season has been a clear step down in quality
clearly the fault of Grant Gustin

Gustin's charming, but he's only Barry Allen in name. He looks and acts nothing like Barry is supposed to.

Said it before but I'll say it here again.

Grant is my Barry, Conroy is my Bruceman, and Reeves is my Supes.

Fight me.

It's cute you actually believe that.

What is Barry Allen supposed to be like, senpai?

>acts nothing like Barry is supposed to.
>"...nnnot hubris. Hope!"
Yeah, nothing like Barry.

>Reeves is my Supes
There has never been a good Live-Action Superman

>Reeves
George? Or do you mean Christopher Reeve?

>dat hunch and faggot voice as Clark
>dat tall, confident, yet soft-spoken Supes
Reeves in 1 and 2 is a nice "definitive" live-action Superman. In my opinion he's the best portrayal since the character's induction.

Sorry, REEVE - as in Christopher Reeve.

Does anyone have a decent picture of the flash costume from BvS? It looks... weird.

It's Reeve, not Reeves.

Nope. All we have are bad screencaps of the Knightmare sequence.

>Flash opens his mask
>Flash is wearing a second mask
That tech-savage suit we saw in BvS was not The Flash's usual threads, it's his time-travel gear.

reminded me of the elseworlds Flash

I want to give the guy a chance outside of a Snyder movie before I make a final decision. For now though...

The flash!!! v Mexican Flash mmmmm decisions decisions.

Gustin. Should have grabbed him for the movies too.

You know what I just realized? That Flash cameo was my favorite part of that movie... what does that mean Sup Forums? I still haven't made up my mind about the whole movie but for some reason the Flash part just seemed most enjoyable... in a movie about Batman and Superman.

I'm going with Grant, but unlike a lot of Sup Forums, I've seen Ezra Miller in other things, and I think he could be a really great Flash.

You're an autist

neither, both are terrible

>dat bottom
Next time baby.

Top, much better acted on Iris and Barry's part.

CW Barry is kind of a fucking asshole.
So, Erza all the way here.

Would you?

>CW Barry
He's a crazy psycho and murderer. He likes to kidnap and imprison people. And his gang is okay with that.

It wasn't dour and self-important, even if it was jarring and inconsequential.

We've all seen him in other things, bro.

Stand in a doorway while he masturbated staring at me menacingly?

Sure, what the hell.

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU

>mustache
That alone makes him horrible already

I love Filthy Frank!

How dare someone have a different take on a character!

Only if he wears the skirt.

who are these semen demons?

>shaving during an apocalypse

The one who isn't an anchor baby

Just let Ezra on TV already.

Only the one at the bottom can act, there's a reason why one is in movies and the other on a TV show on CW

>His scene in BvS

Oh, what a thespian.

>that costume
>that moustache

Is the bottom Flash mexican Flash? he looks all kinds of wrong.

Well, to be fair, if rumors are true and he comes from the same future that Knightmare Batman was from, he probably wasn't doing much shaving in that hellish world.

Batman was maintaining his perfectly groomed stubble.

relevant

Isn't the bottom Flash from a shitty alternate future? I doubt the actual Flash will look like that.

>he'll never be Terry McGinnis in a movie