Why do russian women love churkas so much?

why do russian women love churkas so much?

cos they're complete opposite of canadian soyboys

That's how I imagine all Russian posters look

Russians are Kara boga, no matter what! I personally don't see any difference.

Russian women just love all kinds of manly men.
Finns, Africans, Caucasians. All are preferable over effeminate and weak Russian males for the Russian woman.

where are from this fuckin subhuman?

Russian girls are really desperate

You can buy one too

Looks Tajik

How??? I always see fat asses with cute wives and pretty daughters but how do they do this? The most popular kid at school was a fat Indian and my crush loved him. I dont get it.

Unironically because of a likeable personality,though being fit can help. There was a brown kid in highschool that looked almost exactly like the guy on pic related, but he was also pretty lean, played guitar in a band, was good at football and had a generally extroverted personality, so he was always hanging with the popular girls and even banged some of them.

>every race has its degenerates
What a fucking surprise. Meanwhile the rest of normal 99% of ethnic Russians are unapologetically racist and exclude all kind of subhumans from their daily live

nice excuse
russian and polish women, more than any other whites breed with nonwhites

objectively wrong

i losed my maple :(

Maybe you have some stats to back that up, subhuman?

LOL this guy only has 1 eyebrow looks pretty fucking weird

The other canadian posted stats, but I was talking more from personal experience and anecdotes.

Whenever I see a nigger or a pajeet with a while girl, they tend to be slavic.

Women who go abroad are mostly turbo whores. Like the toppest of the low. I thought it is widely known here. Many of our """diaspora""" in the developed countries are very shitty people regardless of gender though. I had some bad experience with them.

Russian women love running their fingers through a thick unibrow. They also love money.

I've got one to add

That's not true, marriages between Turkics and Slavs are very rare. I ve seen just a very few Kyrgyz-Russian couples in my life, in ex-USSR everybody prefer to marry their own people, unlike at West, where you create mutt race

Russian women are bigger whores than Brazilian women. Didn't think that was possible.

>tips banana

That guy looks like the average Russian male to me.

>all kinds of manly men.
>Finns

This

Russian people just know that National State will come one day and remove degenerates, immigrants and cucks way

how do I get a Finnish gf?

how do I get a Finnish gf??