New episode of Clarence tonight at 5

New episode of Clarence tonight at 5

The Substitute
>A substitute teacher causes chaos, Clarence must find Ms. Baker in order to restore order.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Wk0gnLpY!ugUlm7VaDkHUCbxTBNl5uEolYlq4FUEuQoIKazR_RN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's on!

whoa, cicada lewdness on a kids show

>i dropped my pencil on the ceiling again

Hello, Mark and Stu.

Why is Ms. Baker such a qt?

Anybody have the image of Jeff between Ms Baker and Belson's mom?

i wasnt able to follow why ms baker had to leave

hahahahahaha marker-sticks! i did that

She didn't want to leave, she was forced on a spa trip.

ms julep is cute as fuck, asscheekface aside

>This sub
She pretty adorable

Shoop just took her on a spa day. She didn't really want to go.

They're going to eat Ms. Julip alive.

aw man they are giving her a hard time. she doesnt desoive that.

Poor girl. This isn't going to go well for her.

Why do kids pick on subs in cartoons? Most of the subs at my school were pretty chill.

Lewds when?

that school is a fucking mess

LET'S RIDE.

>robe
>not just towel
i am disappoint

This, desu. They didn't care. We didn't care.

It feels so right.

>Lousiana Purchase
>Wrong
Geez he's such a tool

>IT FEELS SO RIGHT
we were always more concerned about getting in trouble if it got back to the teacher that we treated the sub poorly
and that goes triple for the parent-babysitter relationship

How she deals with those little shits ameses me.

this isn't really learning though. you could just write 'cicadas exist' on a piece of paper and it'd be just as effective.

That fucking bird

HA

BIRD OUT OF LEFT FIELD

that was so fucking jeff

Ms. Baker is top tier cutie, holy shit.

Julip better waifu desu

Why would kids commit that to memory?

That was a great episode, felt a little rushed but they packed in so much.

Ms. Baker is a pretty alright teacher.

i always did

I miss the 90's
Back when social media wasn't a thing and every kid didn't carry a cell phone on them, the football team could gangbang the the health teacher and nobody gave a shit or incriminated themselves.

Download link here!

mega.nz/#!Wk0gnLpY!ugUlm7VaDkHUCbxTBNl5uEolYlq4FUEuQoIKazR_RN8

Gracias.

Thanks
>Gilben! No roughhousing!

Welcome Back!

And very quick too.

Yep. I'll post SU and AT tonight as well.

>That Mystery Girl ep

Why does she look like she's from Uncle Grandpa?

>MADRiD
I've noticed that a bunch of release groups/people don't capitalize their "i"s. Why is that? Just aesthetic reasons?

That's the being raised by two lesbian hippies talking.

Probably so it doesn't confused with a lowercase L.

Yeah that's part of it, also at this point it's just tradition, there are 30 year old release groups (though mostly for software up until the turn of the millennium)

Has the 'M' always been an 'H'? I've never noticed that before.

Great, now to watch the entire shown all over again just to check.

strong bad reference maybe?

>stacking markers
Fuck yes. That shit was my jam as a kid. There are few things as satisfying as the sound of popping one marker off of another or of making a chain as long as you can until it breaks. This show knows what childhood is like.

Also, who voiced the sub? I'm thinking Ashly Burch, who I adore, but I'm not sure.

Apparently not

We won't know until the WEB-DL comes out (tomorrow morning) or a staff member says something

Ms. Baker can't help you anymore.

>the recently-released animal is immediately snatched up and eaten by another animal
This is one of my favorite tropes on TV and my least favorite trope in real life. I saw a video of it happening to a baby bunny. I know a hawk's gotta eat, but that shit's sad.

ironic in this world of rabid copyright shit, CREDITS are all but impossible to read now because we need more room for ads. yknow, credits, the shit that people were fighting to protect in the first place.

>It's a Ms. Baker episode

Poor Ms Julip

Seriously.

>It's a Ms. Baker episode

Am I the only one who expected Ms. Baker to go back to school in her robe?

no

No, but it would have been funny.

are there places in the world where people only see cicadas once every 17 years?

my house gets swarmed every fuckin year

Why is Miss Baker so great?

She's a dedicated teacher who knows when to be strict and when to be gentle.
She's also queen of the cicadas and desperate for a husband.

>He didn't swallow!

did anyone watch the new Steven universe episode

Yes

what did you think

Mrs. Julip is a qt

You're referring to Steven Universe's followers bowing down before Clarence? That's the way it should be.

We can all get along, can't we?

common misconception. While cicadas only emerge after 17 years, there's usually a group for each year which means there are always 17 times as many cicadas as you actually see.

THIS JUST IN:

The 17 year cicada only lives in the eastern USA! The magicicadas' various broods do not extend to Arizona. You've all been duped by the less interesting 1-year cicadas of the western USA!

She imported them over state lines

Why? It looks utterly senseless. The only kick I got out of it while waiting for SU to come on was the desire to ruin Ms. Julip's colon with my furious, unforgiving love.

I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case. She did stay up until 2 in the morning just to make that terrarium and do some last minute cramming for her lesson the next day.

>tfw you couldn't protect her smile.

I awwww'd loudly.

Top cute

No, there are different types with different lifespans. There are 13 and 17 year ones that all emerge at once, not staggered each year. That's why this chart has specific years for different broods.

>Coming to a Clarence thread to talk about SU.
Is this your first fucking day on this site?

Mr. Reese is an awesome teacher. Never fails to make me laugh.

I want to squish her puffy cheeks.

Ditto. I had to check to see if he was a teacher since you never see him actually teach. Wiki says he's the school secretary.

Wow. Is there just a staff member for every school role? A teacher, secretary, and principal. And the Bus Driver. Have we seen any other staff member?

So Clarence has autism right?

You realize autism implies having immense lack of social grace, right? And that all these kids are around 9? Right?

From what I remember Baker and Shoop are the only teachers we see, then there's Reese and the rarely heard but never seen principal. Has the bus driver ever been shown?

Autism can be diagnosed at 9. Of course that's actual autism, not Sup Forums autism. Clarence is not literally, medically autistic.

The episode where Clarence accidentally ends up in the rival school on a field trip. She drives their bus.

I know autism can be diagnosed early but they are 9 year olds. They act like 9 year olds. And Clarence doesn't spend his time posting his opinions on meaningless, obscure subject matter so he isn't really either form of autism.

That seems more down Jeff's alley.

That was a really optimistic episode.

I want to fill her cheeks with my seed

Oh my god, the bird eating the cicada came out of fucking nowhere

>mfw

I love how they probably could have gone for an abrupt ending but they turned it back around.

I just saw the new episode

Mfw that bird out of fucking nowhere

> that shot at the fucking bird slurping cicada fluids and bodysharts

I thought it was just going to be an off camara joke. It was already messed up like that sweet jesus

Deep silence
And penetrating into rocks
The cry of cicadas.

Ms. Baker is a fucking QT.

Yes she is

>The bugs in Belson's eye
>The cruel reality of the food chain
Is there more suddenly off putting and mildy gruesome shit to be expected now?