How would you reform the school system?

How would you reform the school system?

remove liberals, mexicans, and blacks

it's been all downhill since they got involved

The school system is perfect for creating modern workers, not educated individuals. No creativity, no critical thinking, no real education on modern matters. The least i would expect from school is to teach us to be normal, rational human beings who belong in a collective society. But not even that. Just overrated workers. If thats what they want then it doesnt need reform i guess.

If you're dumb then you don't move on. Once you hit 18 you're out at whatever grade you're stuck at and ineligible for government assistance until you at least get a diploma/ged.

Let em rot.

What level of schooling are you talking about?

I think educating blacks in proper English and not tolerating ebonics is the way to go. That's the first way to stop nigger culture.

Hes probably referring to "school" level before uni and higher education.

They must be separated according to race and sex (male/female, nothing more) like in good old times. The most important part of teaching must be strong moral values, responsibility and the ability to work in teams without competition or envy. All this shit they are teaching now can be easily learned in 2-3 years instead of 10-13, just compare it with university programs. The rest of the time must be dedicated to make kids strong men and faithful wives.

"ebonics". What an eloquent way to refer to plain ol' niggerism.

Keep it the same but reward students with 100k if they graduate with perfect scores. Forgive college debts if they college students do the same.

Make failing an actual possibility.

Hans i will not disagree with you, but i would add that in multicultural countries, they be separated by ethinicity as well.

>Hes probably referring to "school" level before uni and higher education.

Then the solution is to select smart kids and give them education while Tyrone and Chad get lessons in not being violent and to follow laws and act in a civilized manner.

Sure thing, when racial separation is not enough, ethnical one should be applied. But without fanatism. I mean jews can live fully white lives, there is no need to separate them.

How would you pay debts in this economy?

intelligence segregation
you test the kids and then put the smart ones in a faster track class
it used to be the norm
it worked

by making the exam for the high school diploma to be more easier, just like in other countries.

Stop funding public schools with local property taxes. It's a positive feedback loop that makes bad areas worse and good areas better. Accumulate property taxes at the state level and then distribute evenly to all public schools. Don't want your money to pay for inner city schools? Get the fuck over it. Tired of minorities fucking up your city/state? Then pay for their fucking schools to learn them some manners.

>shitskins do not contribute to society because most of them are not educated
>remove shitskins from the education system
wew, lad... are you still in high-school or something ?

All should be given those chad lessons. As for selecting the smart ones, thats a little bit short sighted my leaf friend. We are all smart in the things that interest us. Ive never seen anyone do something they love, and not do it well. "smartness" is a weak word. Id say find each ones inclination and help them grow towards it.

Easy.

1. No more homework
2. 4 hours of work per day TOPS
3. Aside from ${native_language} and math every other course is voluntary beyond very basic level.

German school system would be perfect if they would actually go throught with it. Instead they don't seperate after gradeschool but every Abduallh and Ronny can go to Gymnasium because muh feels

Yes, thank you! Exactly this. Good to hear from you dear kraut. Wish for you guys to rise up eventually and reclaim some order over there.

I second this with an added social privilege for those who graduate the "smart" school. Otherwise the bitter idiots will destroy them. Basically a caste system.

All male teachers, less liberal, seperate the sexes.

That's what they want to call it. It's supposedly a dialect of English like Austrian is a dialect of German.

We seperate but its based on (((recommendations)))

Hold the teachers accountable.

This is how it was for me. When I was young, my county had a special program for honors students to go to a separate school, where they only taught advanced classes. We were bussed to the school, and it was like 30 minutes away on a highway.

And it wasn't just "special ed", I was a 5th grader learning fucking Calculus and reading the Dialectic.

Now, this is pure fantasy because it would require butt loads of money that people are not willing to spend, but I would like to see a more stratified system with a greater range of teaching levels for more "advanced" and more "challenged" students.
I think one of the greatest failings of schools is that they have to teach to the lowest common denominator, if there were more levels, then the teachers could teach up to the gifted students and could tailor the curriculum for slower students.
Right now we have a system that goes too fast for failing students and alienates them and too slow for smart students so they are not challenged.

How short was this bus?

>>shitskins do not contribute to society because most of them are not educated
>>because most of them are not educated
>implying
Maybe, just maybe, they do not contribute to society as much as whites because they are genetically inferior to whites.

The smartest and most hard working are prepared for college

Everyone else is told to develop a strong back and get ready for manual labor.

No more "you must go to college" meme.

I'm confused, how are they not already accountable?

Implement the Japanese system: regular, difficult tests separate those who would be better off washing cars from those who will build the next AI.

You also don't have to go to high school there. Straight to the workforce learning how to sharpen knives.

Hahaha funny as hell though. I used to have a dog who was trying to sing by howling when he was listening to music. Reminds me just that. Only my dog was actually cute and lovable.

Get rid of shitty commie programs designed to slow the smart down so the dumb can catch up instead of cultivating great minds and acknowledging that not everyone is the same like Marx thought was good. Shit like No Child Left Behind and Common Core. All meant to punish smarts and reward retards.

Basically Marxism.

They learn it and will continue to use it at home and with their friends.

Bad friends -> bad students.

Once they're tenured they're basically impossible to fire. Anytime you see someone try to introduce legislation to measure a teacher's success they flip their shit. I have a friend who is a teacher, and anecdotally I can tell you that her teacher friends are shit tier. I wouldn't want them anywhere near my kids.

More trades and industry based education, with added community service and intern/mentor programs.

Whoever fucks around or doesn't make it can work in the mud fields.

You actually have a problem over there with this "forced equality" theme. Feels kinda sad dear burger, dont take this the wrong way.

Make it so you aren't forced to go on threat of your parents going to jail, but if you want to go and your parents don't let you you can still make a case. Then work on making being in school tolerable and take away standardized testing so stuends feel more compeled to go to school on their own.
The problem with the school system is many of the students just don't want to be there and have no desire to learn. Time and resources that could go to gifted students goes to dealing with their behavior instead.

Remove Marxist cucks from education, no more indoctrination of kids about race, gender or (((privilege))).

More trade schools and vocational training on the German model.

Stricter requirements for higher education, no more degree mills.

Teach young teenagers how to behave when in contact with authority, cops, teachers, bosses and so on.

No NEETs allowed, teenagers not in school or working a job get to do some military or civil service fro a year or two.

Let's start by addressing the elephant in the room. 13 years of school leaves students with no skills or talent that the market desires. They're not ready for the real world, so instead they extend the high school experience for 4 more years. Imagine investing more than a decade on something only to become a master of nothing.

Train kids to do as well as possible on the ACT and SAT and get as many fives as possible on AP exams. Maybe classes on taking college courses and managing expenses. It would be the most regressive education system possible. Kids would be worked to the bone.

The biggest problem is people graduating high school with worthless degrees.

we need to restore value to the high school diploma. But in order to do that, we have to reduce the number of people getting college degrees, because as long as there are thousands of unemployed liberal arts majors, they will get first dibs at jobs that can actually provide a living. (even if a literature major hates his job selling cell phones, while a high school grad would be satisfied with it)

To reduce the number of people getting college degrees, the government should rank universities based on full time employment for recent graduates in their field of study. In order for this to work, people have to take these rankings very seriously. They have to be the benchmark for university quality.

This will force universities to take a serious look at the people they let in. Over time, "paper mill" universities that exist only to take in money and churn out worthless degrees will fail to compete, disappear, and the number of worthless degrees out there will drop. This will return value to the college diploma as well.

The next step is to subject each student to a battery of standardized tests after graduation. If the student fails to pass these tests, he does not graduate. Period. We have to have some sort of standard for educational competency.

That is as much as you can do top-down to fix education. But everybody knows the real problem lies in communities that don't take education seriously. To fix the nightmares seen in urban classrooms, the black community has to reject the lifestyle championed in hip hop music and encourage fathers to stay home and raise their kids. The government can encourage this by removing the welfare incentive for fathers to abandon their baby mamas so they receive additional government assistance.

And that's going to solve all the problems in education how?

Blacks and Latinos culture is so different they learn socially but whites are better and buckling down and learning alone

Have two types of schools
Social learning
And individual learning
Encourage blacks and Latinos (including teachers of that race) to go to social learning
At the end of the day you get a choice which one your kid goes to

Communities should decide which curriculum their closest school takes on
Separate but equal 2.0 backed on research and race realism not hate

>reinstate jim crow
>no liberals
>people caught indoctrinating students into liberal ideology sent to gulags in alaskan wilderness

This guy gets it

Also, teachers would be phased out so students have to wholly rely on self-study.

Also, education credits.

You fucking idiot. Every race has its thinkers and its knuckle-draggers. If you don't educate people, they won't be educated. You don't just sit and wait for people to know things. You have to teach them. If the world worked they way you think it does we wouldn't see nearly as much uneducated white trash as you do

The real problem is that there is no consesus about what the purpose of schools is anymore which results in a clusterfucks of different policies that contradict each other and make school life hell.

We could always just nuke everyone to oblivion.

Good question.

I've been thinking about this for quite some time.

Classes should be divided constantly to see that people who have more things common with others end up in the same class.

Trouble makers should all be divided evenly, if they're placed in a class with 20 others who care about their studies, they might follow group pressure and try to gain peer respect by doing good school work.

If that does not work they should be placed somewhere else, where their talents shine. This should be a government sponsorship. If someone has to travel for their education, it should be sponsored.

This would eliminate that one school loner we can all remember. If they had the chance to form friendships at a younger age, their social skills would be much better. If some young genius have the chance to make contacts earlier in his life his achievements will benefit humanity much more. We all know that anyone ever who affected the world in a meaningful way was someone who understood teamwork.

>we have to reduce the number of people getting college degrees

Exactly. In the German model, apprenticeships allows you to learn a lot of jobs, not just trades but also white collar occupations like programming.

It's a very good model, University education should be for unusually smart kids, the less academically minded will do better if they're allowed to pursue a more hands on type of training. I doubt more than 25% of kids truly have the potential to do well in higher education anyway.

What do you mean by manual labor? Trade schools are great alternatives to college, as are apprenticeships. They end with either a good paying job or the tools to start your own business

Segregation

Use the same teaching standards that they used in the 50s. Thomas Sowell points out that blacks produce life outcome results when the education system isn't dumbed down.

>Exactly. In the German model, apprenticeships allows you to learn a lot of jobs, not just trades but also white collar occupations like programming.
We are currently in the process of giving that model up.

Were you trying to make point?

Why?

>No social sciences to teach about human history and society
>Teach people to follow orders
How does the mud taste boot licker?

this

just this

>Free thought is a crime
Please kilo yourself.

Just as much as everyone i guess. Everyone has their own opinion about this but most converge on similar ideas. My input about nuking everything merely reflected on the fact that current systems need to be "broken down" before being redesigned better, as they are far from anything, you capable lads are suggesting.

i wish i was just put on a specific path from the getgo

i dont care how inhuman and robotic it sounds, id rather have spent my childhood learning something i thought i might be interested in than have to take a bunch of irrelevent classes before i can continue doing what i want in college (lol jk you still have to take gay electives and shit)

and surprise surprise the thing i thought i liked as a child is the same as it is now, so theres no bullshit about me wanting to be a scientist when i was young but "taking other classes made me realize i truly wanted to be a social worker"

With just a wee bit of unfortunate humor i would add.

That wasn't remotely obvious from your post.

Make it voluntary, and expel kids that obviously don't want to learn anything.

Many reasons, most of them are not rational
One is that we think of you as a standard. The OECD has repeatedly demanded we raise our rate of university students citing countries like the US, UK and the Netherland as an example.

And our politicians actually did it

I suppose im just a tad difficult with words then. Dont mind me dear interwebbed friend.

>How does the mud taste boot licker?
t. Edgelord

Dealing with hierarchy and authority is a crucial part of being a functional adult. The sooner you learn how to handle it, the better you'll do in life.

>Trouble makers should all be divided evenly, if they're placed in a class with 20 others who care about their studies, they might follow group pressure and try to gain peer respect by doing good school work.

this will never work

Girls are always attracted to trouble makers and their behaviour would be instantly picked up as cool, then the rest of the students would follow and nobody would want to study or behave

its how this always works, it only takes one kid

you need separate gendered classes so kids actually study and not concentrate on impressing females

>The OECD has repeatedly demanded we raise our rate of university students

This is beyond retarded, your vocational education is universally praised. Why emulate a model that is already failing everywhere else.

thanks for the (you), i really think it's the best approach

Governments have a lot of incentive to push as many people into 4 year secondary education as possible. I dont know how it works overseas, but in the US, if you are in secondary education, you are removed statistics showing you as "unemployed"

it takes a whole age group out of the labor force for 4 years. It provides jobs to thousands more people with otherwise worthless degrees as professors, graduate assistants, etc... and generally swells the size of the university industry thereby providing more jobs.

If males are separated from females the desire to be with them increase many times. Ever hear of, what you can't have, you want most? Of course maybe some kids were class clowns to impress and get attention from girls. But if the constant pressure of "i might get transferred to another class" you'd watch yourself.

Hold on, Americans just throw all ability ranges in to a class and hope it works?

We have sets in the UK, set 1 being for the smartest kids; who get taught the more challenging stuff. And then the lower the number the dumber the cohort.

Get rid of college-level remedial education
College level remediation pushed to community colleges
Ability-based tracking and greater trade education
Get rid of NCLB, reform Common Core
Require a greater standard of proof for disparate impact
Non-citizens pay out of pocket for public education
Charter schools can get fucked
Provide incentives for schools with unprofitable sports programs to shut them down

Sort of.

that's what i'd like to see here

although it would absolutely wreck some kids self-esteem if they were in the dumb track their whole life.

does your system allow mobility between sets? can underperforming or overperforming students move up and down the ladder?

The Greek school system?

By teaching hard work and discipline above anything else.

>remove non-whites
>save money on teachers, equipment, administration, etc
>test scores go up
>provide clear evidence that blacks are trash at everything

>no more private schools
>no more state universities
>no more schools that teach religion
>being teacher must be harder than the most jobs, so that only the qualified can people can study it
>teach highschool student programming as a separate lesson

Dumb kids don't care.

Segregate by race and sex, bring back corporal punishment, install cell phone jammers because the little shits don't need their cellphones in school.

Eliminate common core and stop teaching to tests. And stop giving children as young as kindergarteners an hour of homework a night, and stop taking away recess for elementary schoolers.

>Governments have a lot of incentive to push as many people into 4 year secondary education as possible. I dont know how it works overseas, but in the US, if you are in secondary education, you are removed statistics showing you as "unemployed"
yes but this never comes up in the german discussion.

Another reason they are pushing university rates is to provide 'equal opportunities' as they call it. This is because the german school system is considered injust precisely because they seperate the children at a very early age, preparing the majority of them for practical jobs while only a small elite gets to be prepared for scientific and leadership roles.

Then there is the whole complex of adapting the german labor market to the changing job market. While it may have made sense to train most citizens as practical blue collar workers in an industrial society, automatization and outsourcing are making most blue collar jobs obsolete now. The idea is that the german society will turn into a 'services society' where people all have white collar jobs.

Eventually there is prestige. A university degree still holds alot of prestige in an old intellectual's republic like Germany. There is a lot of political pressure from the lower classes to take part in that prestige, or to destroy it completely.

Here in New York State we spend $20,000 per student per year so I would hire private tutors to teach students in groups of three to five at their own homes.

Yeah, it's really awful. Kids with a little juice get dragged down by everyone else, the dummies soak up all the time/resources, and the average kids get literally nothing.

damn my english got bad

Simple, through segregated schools non-niggers have a fighting chance of becoming leaders of the world whereas those lesser beings (niggers) would fail and kill each other before they're sophomores.

TL;DR Those who can will while those who can't kill.

...teach things to children? May be, like, redpilling them on history with the holohoax.

Children are separated at an early age in Germany?

What the fuck are you

Make it harder to get into college and university institutes. What's happening right now is that college and unis are too accessible for people who have no business being there with as a result that the job market is a total schizophrenic mess where companies ask for college+ degrees for jobs that could be done by unschooled plebs.

This is currently a big issue in the Netherlands because nobody wants to hire low educated workers and would rather wait for someone with a higher piece of paper that can't get a job on their own level.

have one real school where grades and effort are rewarded with enrollment

have another "school" which is essentially a day-care - minimal academics, some vocation and life skills. Basically, what they teach retards. If you're a fuck up, you filter down into here. After about a generation, people and parents will know the difference between schools and those who care will make sure their kids don't "filter down"

>Get rid of the DOE and leave education to States
>Allow teachers to hit and punish students
>Get rid of Common Core and other programs holding children back
>More Standardized Testing and less Multiple Choice Tests

>This is currently a big issue in the Netherlands

No it isn't.
Only about 10% qualifies for university.

But you wouldn't know that becasue you're VMBO scum.

I'd just make every high school a combined trade school so everyone has something to fall back on once they graduate.

You can get your regular education and become a diesel technician, nurse, or machinist at the same time. Everyone's learning how to drive a forklift too.

Have you even looked at the job market? Have fun applying for HBO/WO jobs when HBO diplomas are practically given to you when you sign up, they're that easy to get. All the higher education jobs are taken by unskilled workers.