Dude my bitcoin is worth $13,000 but I literally can't buy anything with it because it's not recognised anywhere lmaoo

>dude my bitcoin is worth $13,000 but I literally can't buy anything with it because it's not recognised anywhere lmaoo

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/4/16732952/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billionaires-surge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is selling it to some goy for cash money and buying whatever it is you want to buy

>change the bitcoin to real money
>buy something
>????

>bruh my gold is worth $40,000 but I literally can't buy anything with it because it's not recognised anywhere lmaoo

(you)

>why yes, I do park my assets in a savings account with a big bank

do you pay your marmite with gold nuggets?

>what are shops that accept bitcoin

My local bakery accepts bitcoins what the fuck

american tourist?

>this is why i believe in anarcho-capitalism

Who /gotrichwithcrypto/ here?

You got rich off retarded Americans buying high and panic selling low

the fuck they don't even accept bitcoin here in any store whatsoever

What the fuck are you doing here shitposting at 8am? Should you be getting ready for toil you cretinous normie?

these guys
theverge.com/2017/12/4/16732952/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billionaires-surge

this but unironically

there are computer component stores i have seen in my country that accept bitcoin payments. i spent some time fantasizing about buying all my friends fuckign sick gaming computers from a big bitcoin stash i accumulated in 2012 (that doesn't exist in real life).

That's a bit on the extreme level, but yeah, they're fucking dirt rich right now. Supposedly they own about 1% of the current coins in circulation.

>tfw I own about 1% of all the RaiBlocks in circulation
>tfw RaiBlocks is currently mooning
M-Maybe I'll be like one of them in the future.

Here's a fun thought. There used to be a Bitcoin faucet website which gave what would be worth 60k now from nothing except a simple click.

You can buy $13000 USD

Newegg does

i don't believe it for a second

the fuck is newegg

whatever u say

people mostly roll their own cigarettes here by the way rather than buying factory like they do in every other country

you're definitely American

it's very common here too

I got $10 of bitcoin for free in 2014 and now it's worth $300

That's pretty retarded... you can't buy anything with stocks, properties or commodities... but you can sell them and buy stuff. There are also many bitcoin wallets that gives you debit cars that you can use anywhere...

>england v2 says it's very common here too

wow SHOCKING

unironically dont notice the difference when i move between france and england except france is a lot more cultured and elegant

newegg is a electronics department store

It's the tulip mania all over again.