What a fucking pile of shit

wtf that's my favorite show man :(

the show sucks and you suck

Calm down, Chuck.

is this season worth watching overall

>it's a "mike spends 30 minutes silently performing an action that could have been shown in a couple of minutes" episode

ultimate pleb filter

>no breaking bad sequel with grey area marijuana growers and their interactions with criminal gangs
the concept is so easy to develop

>it's a 10 minute vignette demonstrating to the viewer why a border wall is critical infrastructure

t. chuck

How ironic that the Mike episodes were usually the best, but this season they were unbearable. It honestly felt like the network pushed them to include the Gus arc or at least forced them to front load it. Gus' arc isn't very interesting at all right now. I don't see the purpose of focusing on it so much. They spent 4 episodes on that shit.

I suppose the show is now past its prime.

>Nothing happens - the show
>How to filter the plebs
>Damn this show is so slow paced
>Better cuck chuck
>It's a 30 minute of Kim doing X episode
>Have to watch Mike doing Y for 45 minutes
>Bravo Vince
>How is Mike even alive in Better Call Saul?
>Damn aren't all scenes with Tuco, Mike and Gus fan service?
>tfw no Kim girlfriend
>tfw no misses Kellerman girlfriend

which one is your favorite BCS meme?

>breaking bad sequel with grey area marijuana growers

Why would they remake pic related?

>really enjoy watching mike doing mundane tasks to hip jazz music
>go on Sup Forums and get called a pleb for it
i'm ok with it

Not enough explosions.

I only watched season 1.

Are season 2 and 3 worth watching?

If you've got the attention span of a fish then don't bother. If you don't then go for it, it's really interesting and well written.

I came from Kim in heels and went from there.

fuck off, last episode was kino

Right? They have a chick with a voice deeper than a man's and they didn't even make her a trap. That was shocking. I really thought she was a dude and it was actually kind of hot.
I also expected Jimmy to be more of a genius wildcard who pulls off crazy stunts but the show is rather tame.

The first and second seasons were good-ish but slow paced, though there were certainly 5 episodes that were fantastic. The problem is they had a lot of slow-building dramatic set up that they could have edited down much more to have a much better flowing show. Really both seasons 1 and 2 could have easily been 1 season and devoted ample time to all plot points.

Though most fans around here argue that the pacing is so you'll care about the payoff more.

The third season has excellent pacing and plot and they're really in the meat and potatoes of the series. It actually is fairly similar to Breaking Bad at this point.

It went from being good-ish to the best thing on tv like Breaking Bad was.

>In b4 pleb and patrician
>In b4 hurp derp 'splosions
>In b4 uncultured swine

what the fuck am i reading

Everyone expected Jimmy to be much closer to Saul Goodman than he is now, but you can see it coming out gradually. Glimmers of it here and there. His negotiation with Tuco was pure Saul, the Billboard stunt, him shitting in a sunroof, the Huell stunt.

Now that he's no longer trying to follow in his brothers footsteps as a legit lawyer, he's going to become much more Saul Goodman.

I'm just finishing the first season and I loved it, how do the other seasons fare?

Come on you must admit Kim sounds like a man. And she is tall and I thought "wow they have a tranny on staff how neat" and she shared cigarettes with Jimmy and I thought "they must be old buddies from before she was a woman how interesting". And the dialog fit. But then I googled it because they weren't bringing it up and she is just a normal fucking woman. Right?

Season 2 is just as good as 1, season 3 is starting out even better.

>le polite but scary black/spic/whatever chicken man
Go away you autistic sack of shit, I just want comfy stories about Kim Jimmy Howard and Mike

>Muh grey morals

Fucking postmodernists

Based secret Trump supporter Vince "Get Off My Island" Gilligan

I think they're just setting up some things, and he's not going to get as much screentime soon. At least I hope so, it's not that it's bad, but I find the other characters more interesting.

just wait m8
vince will start having 10 minute scenes of gus marinating the chicken fillets soon

But the latest episode was one of the best.

They come in frozen though.

A 15 minute scene from the POV of his pen while he's doing administrative work would be pure kino.

what?

it's interesting, how he deals with hector, how does hector become a cripple, what happens between tuco and ignacio

especially gus vs hector

>a Netflix original series
>pleb filter

WTF tv, tought you were movie buffs n shiet

What if Rhea Seehorn is actually a tranny irl? According to nudography.com (s)he has never been seen nude in any media which is a bit suspicious.

She's not. She's a slightly masculine looking woman. She's still conventionally attractive though. If you go outside to a mall you'll easily find women that look a lot more like men than she does.

>you'll easily find women that look a lot more like men than she does

How do you know they are not actually men (or were men)?

You've gotta be kidding me, right? Is this some form of bait?

The most beautiful lady on television

Because there's 2000 registered sex changes that have happened in my (very liberal) country, on a population of 17 million. And I don't mean last year, I mean ever. On top of that you can change your gender here without medical approval.

So no, they are not men you tranny obsessed fucktard.

Absolutely sick gams. Hng

what's the matter
too deep for you?

Yes but do you know how many illegal sex-change operations are performed that fly under the radar? Have you though of that? Your state records are incomplete to say the least.

And also a lot of trannies just order hormones online and take them without medical supervision or any official records.

>no mike in the last episode
snore

yea man
where them explosions at

I know you're baiting, but there's a lot of disinfo out there. Tax payer funded fringe groups are hard at work making people believe anyone they meet on the street could be a transexual or worse flavors of snowflake. Which just isn't likely or true at all. Our "watchdog" for homosexual interests claims there's 100.000 trans people in our country, which is completely ludicrous based on literally no research. It's just a way to get more funding. There's a whole industry behind this whole LGBTQBBQSFJKSF victimization and attention whoring.

It's not very difficult to get sex change hormones here through doctors prescription.

Its not that I have anything against legit transexuals, they're fine and if they want to transition they should.

I do have something against creating a make belief problem and then making a tax funded industry on it that poisons peoples minds.

>most kino episode has no Mike screentime

Makes you wonder.

Yeah, more like this

is this show worth getting into to for someone who enjoyed Breaking Bad?

Favorite show on tv

Sure, if you like courtroom drama of sorts.

What will be his next move?

He would *charge* Huell with *battery*

(I got reddit gold for this epic pun, so please clap).

How old is she? Wikipedia and IMDB don't list it

>It went from being good-ish to the best thing on tv like Breaking Bad was.
This, and the first two seasons of better cuck chuck were easily better than the first two seasons of breaking bad

>>a Netflix original series
It's made by AMC you dumb fuck

nah, first two seasons of brba were really good
she's born 72

NO!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

How does she not have kids at 45?

The bravo vince, without a doubt.

B
R
A
VINCE
O

She didn't have kids. That's how.

she still has 5-10 years probably

i hope she has kids with bob odenkirk

It's hard to have kids having been born without a uterus. see

t. bob odenkirk

>>It went from being good-ish to the best thing on tv like Breaking Bad was.
yeah and BB is shit

bruh, 's all good man!

I don't understand how bringing Chuck's mental health into question would dismiss the criminal charges of breaking and entering. Jimmy still has to get out of his PPD without admission of guilt for the felony surely?

Bob Odenkirk already has a wife, the selfish bastard.

>she still has 5-10 years probably
>10 years
Does she want to ensure her kid has down syndrome? Fucking hell 55 is leaving it late, to have a 'normal' pregnancy.
Also
>it's a vehicle captcha episode

The only people that don't like BCS are millenials that need explodey explody boom boom to keep their attention.

Plot, characters, and cinematography are completely wasted on them and that is why your opinions are not relevant. Go back to watching Star Wars 3d tv shows you fucking philistines.

>you will never murder Bob Odenkirk's wife and take her place
feels bad

brainlet detected.

Ok, I am not him, but apparently I am a brainlet too. Would you care to explain it us? Chuck being mental can invalidate the tape, but not breaking and entering, especially when it was witnessed by Howard and the PI.

Jimmy won't receive as much punishment from the bar for only breaking and entering, whereas what was on the tape would have got him disbarred.

That all depends on how the bar sees it. It's a case about disbarment.

If Chuck is thought to be insane Jimmy has a much better excuse for his actions. He did what he did to protect his brothers well being instead of harming him. Wouldn't make breaking and entering right, but it would put it in a whole different context.

i wanna see c*uck get tazered

He already survived an MRI (or was it PET idk?) scan last season, so he is more resilient than he believes.

yeah but it'd upset him to no end
also jimmy definitively proved that the electrosensitivity is just him being retarded