Ask a mexican cuck anything

uno taco por favor

What is the public vision on communism in the area you are from?

How it's like to live in a country full of corruption and violence?
In Romania at least there's no violence.

Real mexican tacos

>that shit
>real tacos

How's that brown shithole of yours down there in the south, amigo?

Why are brown midgets so addicted to these shitty tacos?

have a schnitzel instead

How much money are you putting forward to pay for the wall?

The people here don't really have a concrete opinion about communism, most of then don't care about what it truly is, as a communist I never had any kind of problem with anyone because of my political views.

I was trying to read about active parties you guys have and didn't find any. Just couple of outdated websites. I'm Stalinist, how you doing?

>I'm Stalinist
Fuck off tankie.

You fuck of. Syndicalist shill.

What's the general opinion on the gay marriage thing?

It's not all bad, sure we have social problems but it's easy to get a comfy life, a nice job and education, if you are not an idiot, some people want everything for free, and they are going to get it, it doesn't matter how or where, we just need to avoid some areas and we'll be fine, I never been a victim of a crime, neither any of my closest friends or family, so I think that the picture of a violent Mexico it's a bit exagerated, if this country is truly as fucked as many people think,then we would be worse than the middle east. The violence is a problem for the organized crimes groups and corrupt politicians, not all of us.

Most people disagree, they're fine with gay people but not the marriage between then

There's is no real communist political parties, the communist movements are more like a philosophical statement of the millennial generation, not necessarily something we need but something we can use to solve our problems.

Thanks,

I travel often to Mexico. 5 years ago when I vsited, I would see everyone with Abercrombe or American Eagle clothes, jeans and Vans shoes.

And last year when I was there I saw more tattoos, hipsters, boots, beards and jeggings.

Does impressionable young kids copying stale American trends bother you guys? what trends will follow?

That what I wonder. Ii people are poor and its getting worse, not better.. If there are gangs and no order, why there is no serious rivals to the established political parties and President? Everybody knows they are corrupt. I think the answer is in the religious obedience that Catholicism brings. But I may be wrong.

Ironically I agree with the wall idea, not because I agree with Trump's opinions or something, but because it's going to be good for both countries, we need to fix our poilitical relations, free market treatment really fucked us, so try to recover our economic sovereignty is what we need to solve the social problems we have, plus we don't like illegal inmigration neither, you have to deal with the illegals and we have to deal with the poorly educated kids they left behind, it's not working for any of both sides

Are you an intellectual?

The reason is that everybody has diferent opinions of what should we do about it, we can't get to a solution because of that, some people like me want a secular state system, but the religious catholic people don't, no matter what we do, always is going to be some important part of the population unhappy and complaining about it.

Yes, I'm in college right now and working as hard as I can to reach my goals, like help to fix this country, or at least get the proper life and the brilliant future I want, all for the sake of my family

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL

Do you have a significant other that I can make love to in front of your eyes?

I don't follow any trend, I'm always busy with work and college, I don't have time to try a new kind of clothes or shoes, it doesn't bother me at all what kids actually do, or what they wear, what bothers me is that they instead to copy the good aspects of a different culture they tend to copy the useless aspects