CDC says 50% of black males have 15 female sexual partners compared to 6 for us

m.datehookup.com/list.aspx?p=ARTICLE&url=/content-sexual-averages-what-is-normal.htm

So I thought the white race was the most desirable? According to the cdc this isn't the case. Blacks fuck far more women than us. Our Virginty rates are far higher. Also our women cheat more than theirs.

Why is this pol? Even if they did only fuck black women why cant we fuck as many white women as they do black women?

Black have bigger dicks. Simple as that.

Black men have zero standards
Simple as that

It's not a problem. Think of the distribution like the economy. It is

Because white women generally aren't that much of whores. Black chicks sleep around like it's their fuckin' job. And a lot of the time it is.

But seriously it's really hard to get laid if your white. Our dicks are way to small and we are terrible at sex. All the women know it too which is why ill never get laid.

White bois will never, EVER be able to compete

Niggers are unsophisticated, irresponsible, uneducated animals.

/thread my own post

15 sheboons that are most likely obese and their half-sisters.

black guys will fuck literally anything.

You sure about that? Lots of white girls are sluts. But because they fuck bbc and not you you dont know.

This. I mean, in desperation we'll dump a fuck in some fairly unappealing shit (at least I will) but that shit is commonplace amongst niggers.

First off - how did they come up with that number?

Secondly take a second to think about this dummy. Think about the amount of single mothers in the black community. I wonder if there's a correlation?

These are self-reported, blacks like to big themselves up

Then why haven't you fucked 15 good looking women. I bet you haven't gotten laid in years. Its ok i never have as a white guy its super tough to get any.

>forcing the meme that hard

How uch you getting paid, low life? You do realise i'm coming over to the U.S once Trump wins to kill you fuckers off? I will make it my lifes goal to have White women fuck as many White men as possible and just have them make strong and beautiful babies -- me included.

Niggers don't understand that quality trumps quantity.

I didn't know rape counted as a sexual partnership

That, and blacks were basically bred like fucking cattle over a couple hundred years. No shit they're going to be attractive to women.

No, negros are not known for staying with the same sexual partner

thanks Cpt. Obvious

>Blacks fuck far more women than us.

you cant have stable ethnic groups when there is promisculity

I didn't know that rape counted as a sexual partnership

>more partners is a good thing
Lol, no. Whites don't get government checks for knocking up ladies and dumping them

Well everyone knows blacks have huge dicks.

If you weren't a cuck loser you would know that number of partners is irrelevant.

>but my current count is 17.

It's the r/K selection process.

K are superior, but atm Westerm Civilisation is anti K breeding, but this will change.

Then why cant we fuck as many good looking women?

White boys like me skew the averages though because I've had literally 0

a significant number of black men are in jail at any given time, which increases the chances of the ones who stay out with black women. literally a buyer's market

They commit rape at something like 8 times the rate we do. I suspect that was included in the totals.

Because blacks in general are more promiscuous and they fuck black women?

I'd bet good money that white chavs here have more sex than upper middle class whites, doesn't mean chavvy guys are more desirable than upper middle class guys.

Last I checked they also have the most STDs.
>WMBF is the most stable relationship

>Have had 11 partners
>Have had tons of non-fucked partners who blew me
Eh, I'm alright. I've been out of the game for a few years just working on stacking money and getting my life set up.

White women are whores too. Also lots of white women love bbc. So many girls on the dabce teamed fucked black guys. One girl got drunk at a party and she got fucked by 4 black dudes at a party. They all came on her face. And they fucked her in the ass.

Isn't interracial breeding also prejudicial for the "pure" black race communities? It's one step for the bleaching of their species. You know... sorta like how the Brazilians exist.

Really makes you think if Brazil isn't the mirror of the US in 100 years from now.