Who is worse?

Who is worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=iambic pentameter
youtube.com/watch?v=eaFbMbyoqek
youtube.com/watch?v=pzOGIDmIBvk
youtube.com/watch?v=xeS6y6mbUzY
youtube.com/watch?v=v0aAWuUX5jU
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2428&context=greatplainsquarterly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am i supposed to know who these old faggots are?

Watch deadwood then

Right one (I am not good with names) was literally the Devil

I'd say Cy was worse.
But maybe its just because Al is more likeable.

They are both selfish pimps, not above killing. But I think Al is more likely to keep his word, and has respect for some of the other characters, whereas Cy seemed to only like Joanie and wasn't above screwing over anyone else any slight benefit.

No, only straights should, you cocksucker.

>watches show about limp-wristed dudes that don't drive or file flight plans, yet calls other people cocksuckers

>too fat and lazy to think of a funny odin joke
please send help

i could never tell if cy was being sarcastic or not every time he spoke

and i liked andy

first time you see cy is truly evil is when he kills the two siblings that rob him. He is really just demeaning himself all the time to appear like an upstanding citizen.

Go fuck yourself

Did you just tell me, to go fuck myself?

hanisucker xddd

Why did Cy kill based Leon?

So were Joannie and Jane gfs by the end?

because it was the final episode and why not. maybe something about feeling frustrated by being made the tool of a corrrupt robberbaron but who the fuck can decipher the word salads that spew from this characters' mouth

why was he so angery all the time

Another case of the main character being one of the most annoying/least interesting characters.

>Jewel will never make you breakfast

Cy was a pathetic coward fucking cocksucker. He ended up being such a snivelling little bitch and massive disappointment.

>main character

Cy was an everliving peice of shit since the day he showed up.
Al was a murderous horrible son of a bitch. But he cleaned his own floors.

Really my only fault with the ending of deadwood is that it isn't a scene of al scrubbing his floor.

There's a reason he's in the center

because guys like mcshane and dourif acted rings around him.

The guy on the right because his face reminds me of Jimmy Fallon.

prone to fits of anger when life doesnt go like he wants it to and he lashes out at people around him.

Why did they add the theater people to season 3? They affected just about nothing else and weren't interesting.

>tfw watching the Ellsworth death episode and they would cut to goddamn theater cunts

What does "iambic pentameter" actually mean? All I can gather about it after watching a few episodes was that it's a broken form of speaking, because after giving this show a few hours of my life no character seemed like a human being, they all spoke like rigid robots and it just made the whole thing awkward.

Anyone who watched the show knows that Cy was the worst. At least Al had something akin to a care for his town.

lmgtfy.com/?q=iambic pentameter

You rang?

I don't rightly know who was worse but I can tell you that Doc was one of the best

youtube.com/watch?v=eaFbMbyoqek

I don't "hate" it, I just don't understand the appeal. I like the cast and setting, but there's just something off about it all.
Yes done that, obviously, that's why I know the term.

Part of me is glad the show stopped before we had to watch him die. Doc was too good a person for a town like Deadwood.

>you will never hang out at the gem

Cy went insane after Joanie left

Ouch.

I mean, yeah, you're right, but still... ouch.

fuck you brian cox was amazing

I think they were good, even Brian Cox being amazing aside, it just needed a whole additional season to play out. Everything in Season 3 felt rushed I thought.

Cy is easily worse. They start out equally bad, but as the show goes along Al gets generally nicer to the others characters and Cy becomes an even bigger asshole

Was Cy the literal devil? Or at least one of the archangels? youtube.com/watch?v=pzOGIDmIBvk

worst character

The best scene in the show is when Cy and Joanie kill the thieves

You have to go back.
Al was more likeable and all around fun to watch even when he did evil stuff.
Cy on the other hand was an outright psychopath, which is why i liked his character more.

WRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=xeS6y6mbUzY

based dan

what are the odds of the movie actually getting made?

it actually seems like it's getting closer

youtube.com/watch?v=v0aAWuUX5jU
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2428&context=greatplainsquarterly

>mfw when Bullock beats up Farnum

he was so god damn angry all the time

>It's a Sup Forums circlejerks over Deadwood while conveniently never mentioning Trixie thread.

I have violently repressed any memory of Trixie with alcohol and self delusion. Do not ruin that for me user.

We will never get the Deadwood movie, and it greatly pains me to admit that.

It's true, he is a woeful actor.

Sup Forums the character

> ywn hang out at the gem looking for a hooker but only have 9 cents

The sheriff is killing the mayor!

>Don't think I wasn't blow for blow with Dan. I can play that shit when I have to. But I've been to Chicago, too.

Cy, without a doubt.
Swearengen is a fucker, but he still shows he has a little goodness in him.
Tolliver is pretty evil.

what did he mean by this?

>current year
>still doesn't know Al was the good guy the whole time

Chicago was a classy place back then.

Still is, in certain areas with a low concentration of certain types of people

Sure but now people don't really consider it when talking about big cities, like NYC or LA. Al was saying he could fit in with fancy, city elites.

Have you been? The architecture in Chicago is really quite astonishing, and the culture (excluding the cultural element of certain types of people) is pretty great.

I get what you're saying though, it isn't the second city anymore :/

>Al: How'd they take to the craps game?
>Leon: Like chimps at their first fire.

Is it even the third most populated city now? Its really turned to shit in the last decade

Cy, given that he had no sentimentality ot loyalty to Deadwood. It was simply a sponge to squeeze money from. Al loved the fuck out of Deadwood, and managed to respect his enemies.

Kill yourself

jungle FUCKING niggers

Toliver was way worst.

Al has goals, Cy just wants to destroy everything.

Are you autistic or something?

There's a script for it that was just turned into HBO.

Al is Lews, Cy is Elan

The Janice of Deadwood.

Richardson was always good for a laugh.

he and Farnum were hilarious

what did he mean by this

what the fuck was this guys problem? also applies to the second character that actor played

multiple facial features resembled cunts

Here is the (You) mommy and daddy never gave you.

>dogpile'd it
>it's actually true

>he doesn't know what whales eat

>tfw you will never be beholden to no human cocksucker

I just wanted to mention that Deadwood is better than Rome.

Way, WAY better.

No show ever comes close to being as good as Deadwood.

doc for best character

Dollhouse came close.