Syrian refugees resettled on UK island complain new home is 'full of old people waiting to die'

>Syrian refugees resettled on remote Scottish island of Bute complain their new home is 'full of old people waiting to die'

Fucking ungrateful cunts.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop torturing refugees, Brits.

>(sandpeople screams) where da whyte wimmin at

>why aren't there any young white women to rape!

My mate cucked on refugees in the pub. I said they're mostly men and they should fight, he said that's bullshit, how would they know what side to even fight for, and that we had a duty to help them. He started squirming badly when I started questioning him and just totally dodged the question of "how would you define 'duty to help him'.

What's wrong with these people? This guy in question used to be fairly right wing, too.

We had four Syrian families move to my city (97% white, 90 mins north of T.O, lowest crime rate in Canada, average wage 30% higher than the province, on the best fresh water fishing lake in the world) and every single one of them left for Toronto to be poor and pathetic with their fellow shitskins.

*'duty to help THEM'

>can't wait to get settled and rape some white women
>get to my new home
>smells like mothballs
>look at a cupboard full of decorative spoons and plates that never get used
>hear the tinkling of china behind me
>it's an old nan having her tea
>she conjures up a british smile, something between sympathy and disgust
>this is my new life

mate desu I don't know how those sort of people don't have an aneurysm from all the cognitive dissonance and logic-flips that go on in their heads

Not even the horniest Syrians want to stir the haggis

>He started squirting badly
That's a hint senpai.

That's not what they said.

They said they felt horrible for living on the charity of the United Kingdom and that they wanted to contribute but it's difficult because they don't live near a city.

Instead of working to support their families they are stuck in a rut in an area "full of the retired"

There are so many spins on it but the men in these two families were business owners in Syria and seem legitimately intent on contributing to local and national business but are incapable of doing so because of where they are located. They are now required to live on charity.

The telegraph and the mail have reported this in the same vain.
>the telegraph and the mail.
Go straight to source when you see anything from any newspaper, all of them are shit and have an extreme agenda on either side.
While I am one who is very happy to shit on the noisy non contributing shitskins and will readily"integrate" any one of them who refuses to do so, thsee two families actually want to work for the oppurtunity lended to them in the UK.

> they wanted to contribute
I'm sure the UK's need for goatherds is covered.

>Intent on contributing
>Incapable of doing so
These "business owners" didn't have the balls to fight for what was theirs in the first place. They deserve their place amongst the washouts.

Because they are all scum that need to fuck off and die.

Even the "good" ones - what do you think happens to Muslim men as they get older? The same thing that happens to all men, they get more conservative. Suddenly they go from being moderate to thinking Sharia is a good idea, daughters need to start wearing headscarves and be honour killed.

They can fuck off back to Syria and re-open their business somewhere that isn't rubble.

Yes, whereas Syria is a land full of young people waiting to die

>uhhhh....where are all the white women to rape i mean marry legally

why can't these "refugees" just be thankful they weren't sent back?

Good, send them all to Scotland. After all, they're much more tolerant than the English.

they dont seem to understand at least no race but asians seem to understand is that we as a majority find work and progress fun while they find loafing around fun

Fuck off anglo cucky boy. Didn't you jack off as muslims raped your women in Rotherham.

Well can you blame them?
They were promised free blond pussy to rape, but got teeth-crooked grandmas.
Cant rape to that

No, we don't want to ruin Scotland with even more Muslims.

THEY FUCKING NEED TO GO HOME. Put them in camps until its safe (its already safe in most of Syria), then send them the fuck back.

We are full. Inbred muslim cunts can fuck off.

>old people waiting to die.

Sum up you white people pretty good lmao

>'full of old people waiting to die'
sounds like a threat

there just annoyed that nature will get them before they do.

Quintessentially british

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/syrian-refugees-resettled-on-remote-scottish-island-of-bute-comp/

their "work" is stealing and raping m8

I-I-ISLAY AND J-JURA'S ALRIGHT LADS, RIGHT?

THERE'S BEEN NO REFUGEES SENT ANYWHERE IN THE HEBRIDES APART FROM BUTE, RIGHT?

>He also revealed that after feeling “humiliated” by council staff, he drank a whole bottle of whisky as part of a failed suicide attempt.

Sounds like they're assimilating rather well.

Our Syrian refugees complain that we shelter them in rural alpine areas... They want to be in the cities and flooding our night clubs. Ungrateful Bastards. Take it or go back

Why are all fucking immigrants like this?

Holy shit man. Sometimes as a Sup Forumsfag even I have to step back and admit that things aren't as black-and-white as I'd like them to be, but on this issue, it's almost COMPLETELY black-and-white. Immigrants are the most selfish ingrate fucking cunts in the universe.

They're constantly saying shit like this, they're constantly coming from supposed warzones and then saying "oh, I don't want to be live in this town, it doesn't have enough vegan sushi restaurants for me! By the way, you monsters only gave me an iPhone! I want an Android!"

THey're refugees, they should be happy they aren't getting blown up or tortured.

>old people
>Scotland
Pick one

>people
>Scotland
Pick one

>1 post by this id
All these fagwaggons fell for it

A*

Sounds incredibly peaceful.
For the religion of peace.

>1 post by this id

Scotland is literally just old Scots and young English. Oh wait they added young immigrants to that now that the Scottish Genocide Party (SGP) is in power.

They're not refugees. They were already safe in Turkey. Anyone travelling further is just an economic migrant.

Send the welfare parasites back to whatever shithole in the desert the crawled out of. Problem solved!

Send all of them to the Falklands, then provoke Argentina into invading.

Or just shoot the cunts?

Thanks italy

>smells like mothballs
>look at a cupboard full of decorative spoons and plates that never get used
>hear the tinkling of china behind me
>it's an old nan having her tea

You have relatives over here? That's a disturbingly accurate description of a pensioners house.

Low sunlight levels in Scotland in winter will fuck these freeloading bastards up in a year

>NHS middle class liberal fuckers will see to their every needs.

pic related this cunt is on the board of the NHS in Scotland raking in over £100 thousand

Bute is really nice tbqh. I go there for fishing holidays.
My m8 there has a little boat and we catch loads of fish.

We got shitloads of mackerel the last time I went there.
My m8's wife made delicious pate out of them and sold some at market.

My favourite catch is sea trout. Fucking super tasty.
Build a fire on the beach and cook it over flames.

This is where they've been moved to, and they're fucking complaining

Fuck off ya English cunt, we've enough fighting the pakis without you dim bastards giving the SNP more ammunition

Mate it's not us English who wanted to fill Scotland with migrants. Your SGP begged Cameron for them.

There are also countless suicide attempts reported in our refugee shelters.

Your government asked for the rope, it isn't our fault if you hang yourselves with it.

>0D
Brother!

>young English
The English coming here are blacks / pakis wanting cheaper collage.
In line at Home Bargains, black girl behind me, English accent.
Going on a walk, half paki girl, English accent.
Falkirk wheel, paki family, English accent.
Even with coalburnurs with kids, listen to them, European accent.
Foreigners.

The SNP will sign its death warrant then - I see your cunning English plan

Jimmy Karnkie is working for you!

basterds

By "rape" do you mean 14 year council house sluts that'll suck your cock for drugs or money? Sounds like Scottish women desu.

Are you seriously going to blame the English right up until your train derails into the harbour with Nicola Sturgeon in the driving seat?

Send them back, vote far right.

May i move there and get welfare and live off of your hard work? Please?

Only if you are a nigger

>Put them in camps until its safe

Birmingham? We could put them all in Birmingham! Birmingham is already full of muzzies. They will feel at home and mean the rest of the country doesn't need to be ruined.

Yah Britbongs, how are they supposed to feel good about raping and murdering people if they are surrounded by old geezers with one foot in the grave already?

>Scots willingly destroying their own country purely for the opportunity to blame the english for something.
Choke on it.

>Scots willingly destroying their own country purely for the opportunity to blame the english for something.

And that's what you cucks actually believe

how sweet

>cucks
Stop projecting ahmed, this is the future you chose.

post by this id

Only pakis round here m7 have English accents

I know, we're being very intolerant by not giving them access to any nice fresh young girls. Very islamophobic

I'm sure the town has loads of pot holes. How many have they fixed? How many local government buildings have they painted?

Reality is, they saw images of a different England and are annoyed they're in the middle of nowhere lol.

What's the name of your city? Or do you at least have some pictures of the lake? I love lakes.

Moving all these cunts onto a sleepy little island is genocide, plain and simple.

Wouldn't you? If you had to move would you live in middle of nowhere with no unskilled jobs or go to a city were you can get a job easy.

the first good news ive heard all day

>can't molest/fuck children
>no women to rape
poor souls are now stuck on that boring island while their cousins are having a blast in Cuckmany

Sounds like a threat to me. Drone strikes on the scotkebabs when?

I guess a peaceful life on some isle is rather dull after dodging bombs, muslim death squads, gunfire and ocean death traps. Such gratefulness though, what an asset to our country.

If they are such skilled business owners why don't they just start a fucking business there.

If they are peaceful family people, why do they care if there is young people around?

Fuck these ingrates. Any fucking refugee who complains about the places that have agreed to take them in should be deported immediately.

> muh poor fucking shitskins
> Going to live off welfare their whole lives anyway
No dumbass, I'd work like a fucking slave in the wealthy part of town doing whatever shit tier job those glorious rich bastards didn't want to do for themselves. I'd live like a begger as much as I could and save every penny or what ever those leafs use to keep away Jews to provide for my family, mostly saving for education and enriching things for my children.
Because I'm not a shitskin.

This. Britbongs in general disgust me to be honest.

>scottish island.

So, Sweden 2.0 isn't cucking itself enough for them...

Shame on you, you glorified slavs.

Scotland NO!

Old people are like this all across the western world, if they haven't gone batshit insane.

A cousin in Germany works at a secondary school. The city took in a bunch of immigrants and they stay in the gym. She says for some reason they only had guy immigrants come, like 17-35, so now they just sit there making a mess all day, complaining it's too messy for them, and harassing or trying to hit on the 14 year old girls

deport these fucker and get somebody who will be grateful of the living space while the UK has a housing crisis

Maggie May strikes again, fucking refugees cant handle the banter.

Was it really rigged?

I mean, there's no law that the DNC has to be impartial, right? It can favor one individual over another.

>She says for some reason they only had guy immigrants come

That's because 60% of the """refugees""" are working age men. Compare that to actual refugees from South Sudan to Uganda, which are 90% women and children.

>there are not enough young girls to rape around here!
its funny how thats just become part of their demands if you read between the lines.

The concept of being a guest is completely lost on them, they are not grateful unless you give them everything they want. Including your 10-16 year old daughters.

What city GTA bro?

>being forced to live with a bunch of old whiney pasty babbies
Really just cruel desu

They should go back to Syrian then, you don't have to wait long to die there :^)

>can't rape to that
unexpected chuckle

>Cant rape to that
Kek. Yeah you would know Fritz, rape has replaced football as your new national sport.

They got nothing to rape. Is that their problem?

81% white area here, recently been getting lots of diversity, asians, muslims, blacks, hispanics, but the thing that baffles me is the hispanics all work construction, asians have massive houses, blacks that live with white people do fine financially, the blacks that live among other blacks are poor, the Indians I see walking around getting exercise and being polite, and then of course the only 9 muslims families in my area sit on the corner of a strip mall with a sign panhandling for money and they do this 3 times a week for the last 5 months.

I saw a different muslim family panhandling next to a burger joint with a MASSIVE SIGN that said "NOW HIRING $11/HOUR" which is the highest wage I have seen in a while.

my own mother even said "who the fuck panhandles next to a 'now hiring' sign, what a bunch of fuckin losers"

probably barrie or some shit

>90 mins north of T.O

So...Vaughn?

Or did they finally add 10 new lanes to the 400 so that you can actually leave the city limits in 90 minutes or less?

sending anyone to scotland is pretty cruel imo

What a lovely little inlet town....Kinda hurts to think of it spoiled by mudshits.

Meanwhile in our city a family of refugees have been left traumatised so much so they've gone to a hostel and request to be sent back to Syria.

Up your game faggots.