Latvia once again proves themselves based gods

Does it just come naturally to them?

Are they even trying?

independent.co.uk/news/islamic-muslim-face-veil-niqab-burqa-banned-latvia-despite-being-worn-by-just-three-women-entire-a6993991.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ozg4iPsMH7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vcIofnSoGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good job latvia

WHAT HOW DARE A COUNTRY STAND UP FOR THEIR OWN CULTURE! I WON'T FUCKING HAVE IT!!!!

Also it's believed that there's only 1,000 practicing muslimes in Latvia

considering the size of the country one mudslime is too many

Agreed.

Hang em' all I say

Gib Latvia a potato!
No, two potatoes!

Don't overfeed it.

Banned here aswell

It said "banned burka" not "burning women who don't wear it alive".

We did this long ago, fuck off cucks

Brussels? Hello? Is this Brussels? Do you see any bömbs, or güns?

It's banned in France, so...

Go wear your burkas mountain apes

For: Latvia

Another!

Well done, you beat us this time. There are talks about banning it in Estonia, but i don't know when it will eventually happen.

The ban was never approved.
Sorry, guys

you have to do it preemptively to show them they aren't welcome

Then gib the potato back! Right now!

Will you and Latvia team up to take on the world?

Switzerland wide ban on Islam when? I bet wearing a flipped swastika is illegal, but naming your kid after a psychopath warmonger child rapist is no problem.

Will give a mountain shekel (better than potatos!).

>Switzerland wide ban on Islam when?
Not very likely. But we have other means of neutralizing them.

It's more about sending a message, not neutralizing them. As long as they are falsely recognized as a religion they get certain leeways they don't deserve.
Same shit for Antifa not being officially recognized as terrorist organization.

The fact that this Burqa bans aren't something Liberals agree with is mind boggling. Burqas are fucking literal symbols of patriarchal oppression.

its part of a shift towards forced integration since allowing them to do as they please isnt working.
its not banning the religion just changing some things so the standard is upheld.

also terrorist might dress up like women looking like cobra commander and shit if it is easier to evade detection while traveling. can you even properly check a "womans" id if shes dressed like that?

The regressives on the left are cultural relativists. They argue that a ban on the burka is taking away the woman's choice and try to minimise the veil as a piece of oppressive clothing.

Latvia?

Isn't that Dr. Doom's country?

Liberalism is dead. And people still identifying with that brand are all fucked in the head.

Women are pretty powerful when it comes to fucking up civilization as we know it, but Muslims are in a wholly different league. Therefore leftists preferably want to use them.

> neutralizing them

hee hee hee

I'm liberal on many issues except when it comes to shit like this. There has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Besides, the argument that its a woman's "choice" has very dubious merits when they are pressured by their family and religion to wear it. They would be making much more of a stand against the patriarchy if they decided NOT to wear it.

Many countries have banned the Burka, including France.

It may just be banned throughout Europe in the next months.

I don't get you people. You complain about women dressing like whores, yet you support women dressing like whores.

These women who wear burqas are married women. They wear them to prevent other men from hitting on them (because she is devoted to her husband) only her husband can see her body and no other man.

As a man, I find it hard to disagree with this.

It's not the Burqas.

It's everything else that comes with it,

Do you mean manditory, Australia?

It's not a western tradition, if you like it so much then go live with the rest of the mudslimes.

Also this, if you allow one thing, when does it stop?

>It's everything else that comes with it,

Like what? Modesty? Traditional family values etc etc? Oh such a travesty.

Shut the fuck Ahmed

I dont give a shit what women want to wear unless its extreme. Evidently a woman wearing nothing but a string bikini in public is not acceptable but on the other end a full on burqa is also not acceptable.

Burning women alive and smashing people's heads with rocks, Pajeet.

Die in a fire, sand nigger, you're not any kind of a man.

>white
>culture
Pick one

If you can't tell the difference then you're a fucking moron.

We don't want Muslims coming to our countries and having 8 children per family. Fuck off. If your culture wasn't pure garbage, you wouldn't be coming to our countries in the first place. You escape from countries that have been ruined by your worthless culture because our superior culture has rendered superior nations, and then you largely attempt to change our culture to more closely resemble yours. FUCK OFF.

What if men chose to wear Burqas? Is it okay for a woman to hide her face because we assume shes harmless and that men are animals who cant control themselves?

Why is it the government's business to tell people what they can and can't wear?

Stard arguing any dime. :-DDD

I understand about banning that shit in certain areas, but outright ban is anti-freedom.

Thats it. I am going to Riga and spending all my money there. They deserve it.

Speak for yourself, burger. European Nation States actually have somewhat homogeneous cultures. You're a relatively recent political experiment with mass immigration, so of course you have no uniformly identifiable culture.

3 too many
1000 too many

stop diluting it and you'll see just before we shove it up your ass.

beep
wrong

It's literally less than 100. We don't even have a mosque.

Do you have amnesia or something?

Your own people were the same once upon a time. (your own christian ancestors persecuted and killed heretics left and rigt and don't get me started on your pagan ancestors) Until the jew came along and civilised you wild beasts (that you were)

Theres a reason why anti-mask laws exist, especially in this age where terrorism is a significant concern.

why the fuck would you want to wear a burka anyway?

That's why they have the burka, escape plan when the taqiyya fails.

No it's not. Just go to fucking Brussels, there are places where it's crawling with burqas. In the South, you can see them as well. Not banned at all.

also are you (OP) that American who was interested in Latvian culture/songs?

Your people have been this way 1000 years ago and they >still are

3 today, 300,000 tomorrow.
youtube.com/watch?v=-vcIofnSoGY

Burkas and Muslims have place in Latvia, good for them

They don't. If a woman "chooses" to wear it then its because of some form of Stockholm syndrome or brainwashing.

?

The government can "tell people what they can and can't" do on any subject if safety and health are concerned.

And wearing identity concealing masks falls into both categories.

Or simply some kind of cultural kneejerk reaction to the contact with a different culture. My own theory is that some of them wear it simply as a means of identification, to be different. It doesn't matter if their culture is shit, they'd rather revel in it than face that new culture.

This. Its such a fucking joke. Islam is literally cultural cancer

Latvia was on the right side of history back in WW2.
My grandfather helped make V2s for the Germans.

neutralize them

Dam Son, Latvians are gangster as fuck.

Guess which country won't have a ton of muslim subhumans invading it any time soon.

Because we have enough balls to tell the mudshits coming here that they will be the ones integrating, not us.

They can go be different somewhere else (preferably in the desert where they came from).

>Your people have been this way 1000 years ago and they >still are

Arabic, Persian, and Berber cultures wouldnt be so bad without islam desu

I agree. They pull the same shit as the Italians, Greeks and Spaniards that came to Northern Europe looking for jobs but prefered to stay among themselves, only Islam is too toxic and too different from our culture for that behaviour to fly.

We still have incoming 776 ''''refugees'''' because our gubmint won't grow a spine and tell Brussels to fuck off.

I wish we banned it too

But here's the problem: Islam has become Arab, Persian and Berber culture. They can't tell the difference anymore, to the point where Arabs say "Arab" and "Muslim" interchangeably.

oh boy pajeet, im sure glad you showed me. Now that im a muslim religious leader i too can rape my daughter and murder her, and pay some geld and get off scot free.
Thanks pajeet!

then go back to starve you useless country

That's how democracy works.

That's why you are human garbage and deserve to be purged off our land.

wasnt it 500-something?

And Kučinskis can't really tell them to fuck off since they keep threatening us with sanctions if we don't take them.

>implying we even had these kinds of problems without democracy

Arabs were always sand mongers, their only achievement was conquering Egypt but that's like the rite of passage for near east empires

The Kaiser would have never approved of his country being overrun by shitskins.

>what I wish I could ask the writer of this story:
"despite only Three women wearing it"

Would you rather they waited until it was 300,000 women?
You would have just have complained more about how it was violating so many people's rights.
It is better this way.

Holy shit fuck off Mohammad.

However many there are, it won't stop at that number, they're just trying to get their foot in the door.
>sanctions
oh as if there's anything left to sanction after the EU-sponsored quotas and population drain.

Not an argument.

Always best to nip the weed in the bud

>they're just trying to get their foot in the door

Maybe im naive, but i hope to god that Kučin*kis will at least keep his promise to not let Brussels force us to take anymore of them.

>mfw Vienotība is to blame that the law about Latvian language as the only one for education didn't pass

The difference being, we evolve. You bastards never do. David Wood used a fantastic metaphor: The Qur'an is a time machine that brings you back to 7th century Arabia.
You'd still condone beating your wife in submission if we hadn't evolved.

Also,
don't get me started on your pagan ancestors

We did have some human sacrifices involved (in quite rare occasions, by the way), but it's the Pagan spirit that survived by taking over Christianity that made it a worthwile superstition. There are so many values we can take back from European paganism. Look at the Romans, the Greeks, the Celts and the Germans.
Now look at Pagan Arabs and dare tell me there's anything of worth to draw from them.

Anti-mask laws are related to crimes, not full on bans of particular clothing.

Maybe but I know some Christian Arabs who are alright. I would also associate with secular or non-practicing Arabs as well. I think the ethnic hate is misplaced, its a big shame that 99% of Arabs are interchangeable with Islam when those who aren't Muslim are decent people.

LATVIA, NO!

Yes, I believe you keep better things in your basement then just potatos :)