Zootopia - melting pot of positivity, self-improvement and cute fanart

>Byron's twitter reads that due to "outpouring love" for the movie we can definitely expect more Zootopia goodiness

Now, while Z2 might be years away, what do you think is most likely continuation?

Keep in mind Disney is a stock company and will go for cost-effective profitable solution.

What can we realistically expect? What do would you want in your [spoiler
Wildest dreams[/spoiler]?

My least favourite option would be TV series because I'm anxious about possible quality drop. Then again, after watching Z everything seems to be a bit of a lackluster.

To compare:
Despicable me: 2010
Desplicable me 2: 2013
Minions: 2015
Desplicable me 3: 2017

Imagine Zootopia followed the same release cycle: a trilogy (and a good one please please please) along with a world exploration / prequel / far future sci-fi / another continent kind of film in between.

Remember: the thread is our shared responsibility, so keep it comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T1PJX
youtube.com/watch?v=GIoJ_ihR7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=YH4mvVg3b5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't mind a TV series if the writing was good.

I'd like a TV show so that I can get a weekly fix, but a film would be amazing as well (simply because I'm nervous that we might not get one).

The only way Zootwopia could be of any quality is if it was set in the same universe with different protagonists.

Zootopia was amazing because of just that. Zootopia. Judy and Nick's story is over, there is no need to revisit their characters. However, there is a wide spectrum of wacky characters and cultures within Zootopia to make a good story. That isn't to say seeing Judy pullover the main character as a cool little cameo wouldn't be amazing, but you get my point.

I want to see Gideon and Travis making Nick and Judy's wedding cake.

Give the writers some credit at least

Judy's story is over, Nick's story is just gaining momentum
He needs to be back in the spotlight like god intended

J and N in a sitcom filmed in front of a live mammal audience

>Film makes almost a billion dollars right when Disney finally decides that theatrical sequels might be a profitable idea

Oh, were' definitely getting a sequel.

>J and N in a sitcom

[not want] --------------------------------------||||--- [want]

Nick's face makes me tear up a bit

I'd prefer a series if only because the stup works well for it. Buddy Cop style shows are tried and true, and they give room for new stories without changing core concepts.
plus, who could forget Disney's last animated buddy cop show, pic related
I don't know if they could tackle a theatrical sequel. They'd have to think up a new them and moral, and a new conflict that is somehow related to it, and it'd have to be more complex than the last film while being just as universal.
They've got big shoes to fill is all I'm saying. I just feel like there's a better chance of success with a tv show.

he's like a wounded dog
I just wanna pet him

great, I haven't had it before. Saved, thanks.
Have a narwhal in exchange.

You have 10 minutes to think up a way to make Judy into a new Disney Princess.

Fuck that.

Also fuck you.

I refuse to accept your terms.

give her a dress thats literally all theyre required to have

>from last thread
imgur.com/a/T1PJX

MFW when i´m listening to the playlist while scrolling through the /zoo threads

She marries the Prince of whatever country Zootopia is in.

Just like Cinderella.

Well, as it happens, King of Smuglandia is already known to us.

Patrician's choice

youtube.com/watch?v=GIoJ_ihR7SA

I don't know if this has been discussed to death yet since I don't really hang around these boards, but who do you think would be the first to realize they were in love, Nick or Judy? Nick seems like the kind of guy who would suppress those emotions, so I'm guessing it would be Judy since she's more outgoing and open in general. If that were the case would she be more awkward around Nick? I'd like to imagine she'd blush around him every once in a while, but Nick would probably be clueless.

She is a female protagonist in a disney movie,

Nick is a homosexual.

Nick actively suppresses his emotions - but not to Judy
in the short time they were able to know each other, she got him to open up about his past and let out his hate, even if it was just for a brief moment
I dont think Nick would still hide himself from Judy, and if she did have feelings for him she would outright tell him instead of playing coy until he rejects her because he's a homogay

Judy's too racist to fall in love with a fox.

I think Jud the dud would be the reason for Nick to drop his guard, but inside they'd probably be both on the same level, it's just Nick woudl hide he feelings.

you're doing a great service to the community by contributing in the way of insightful, novel posts.

An ongoing comic plus a bunch of OGNs and one shots would be best, maybe some high quality ahory s released on the internet every few months with the original voice cast as well.

If they went with a TV show the quality would probably dip not only in terms of animation but in voice acting since they probably wouldn't be able to get Batemen and everyone else to reprise their roles

Poor Judy

So it hasn't reached 1B yet

who fucking cares

She has me instead, don't worry about her

>implying that Clawhauser wouldn´t be the first one to notice

Seriously, i would say, that both would be more or less clueless about it. Nick is a professional hustler, and Judy is a professional Cop.
I bet, that someone else realizes it first (Finnick in Nicks case / Bonnie &Stu in Judys case)

Thanks for the reply

>Judy listens to Scissor Sisters

the only thing you get is Alice

user no offense but she would probably find your humanoid body to be an offense to all zookind and make every attempt to rid you of their anthropomorphic universe.

I'm so disappointed by Alice. It looks so lazy.

I didn't realise that she had a choice in the matter

I want to shoot my seed into that bunny butt

well, what did you expect ?

I just read an anatomy book, and alice looks appropriate

It'd be weird if Travis and Gideon ended up together. Marrying your childhood sweetheart is so rare and awkward. I like the ship, but I want it to stay in the realm of head canon.

What do you think are Nick's favorite bands/musicians?

Clawhauser is love. Clawhauser is life.

Was he gay, Sup Forums?

Most likely bi

It's time to stop baiting, friend

100% straight

It's losing its fun. Fuck off.

How many women did Nick kiss in this movie again?
I can tell you how many men he kissed, and the number is certainly higher

Will this meme ever end?

Dire Straits is definitely one

Creedance Clearwater Revival

Neil Young

He's got Interpol, The Cure, Lou Reed, and The Strokes on his Spotify playlist, so I imagine he could lean towards post-punk/garage rock in one way or another. Similar bands could include The Velvet Underground, The National, Joy Division, and The Stooges

you're on Sup Forums, asking when a forced meme will end

what the fuck do you think is the answer, friendo

Evil by Interpol describes him so perfectly it's a bit scary.

What if he WAS Neil Young?

Keep in mind he also has a bunch of 90s stuff like Fastball, Counting Crows, Sugar Ray, and Spin Doctors so he's still pretty surface

>I pulled a hustle for a heart of gold

quit trying to justify your homo fantasies with Nick, faggot

nigga I'm not even the one posting that shit

I'm just a passerby commenting on the futility of expecting anything good out of this website

I like to think he's a fan of daft punk (or daft skunk, if you will)

youtube.com/watch?v=YH4mvVg3b5U
>Am I lying to you when I say
>That I believe in you?

I like to think that he's been eagerly waiting for the new Tool album for years now.

That whole record got me through some hard times, especially "Birds." Really moving stuff. He only bettered it with Harvest.

> trying to get sober
> try myself on "Fun with a pencil"
> listening to

not enough stupid happening in this thread

see

I agree, he's one of my all-time favorite artists (and lyricists, too). You ever listen to On the Beach and Tonight's the Night as well? I'd argue that they're even bigger downers than AtGR and Harvest, especially on songs like Ambulance Blues

This is exactly why the Sup Forums threads are dead and everyone fucked off to /trash/

Thank Mr. Scruffy

Sounds like a regular night tbqh. Any drawings to share?

I made hand references for a pal of mine who I'll be working with on an animated short,

This

ayy

on a completely unrelated note, what are you guys looking forward to on the Blu Ray?

He has to justify his existence somehow.

More detailed screens of cute Judy

unfortunately not at this stage,
>still learning how to draw

Didn't moore hint at there being a deleted scene where Nick meets Judy's parents?

> the movie
> bonus content
> multiple languages

You don't have to post masterpieces user

yup, its on there
probably just a storyboard though, I wouldnt get my hopes up

High quality gifs and webms.

>Marrying your childhood sweetheart is so rare and awkward.

Byron has been in a relationship with his husband since he was a teenager.
Gideon has Byron's hair
Travis has Byron's voice

The ship is real.

Kek

why is nick holding hands with a ferret?

patience user, there will be some OC in the near future

See

he's apprehending Weaselton

heh

Too cute

Artbook finally arrived. YES.

Nick is actually royalty, so when she marries him she becomes a princess. Done.

We've never seen his husband. I'm still pretty certain his husband is just a Nick daki, and everyone in the crew is too polite to point it out.

> They are starting to do new content (renderings)

What's a daki?

It begins... Do hope that something actually comes from this and it's not random Twitter crap

>It's a dream sequence episode

A dakimakura