You're a cunt

>you're a cunt
>Who is your most famous serial killer?

1. Swissland
2. Probably this guy:

>Francois Courvoisier, a Swiss gentleman servant who had emigrated to London, murdered two prostitutes, a watchmaker and a Lord during a three-year killing spree before getting his comeuppance.
Basically the OG Jack the Ripper

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112912/How-Swiss-gentleman-servant-led-double-life-calculating-serial-killer-roamed-streets-London-killing-prostitutes-fifty-years-Jack-Ripper-terrorised-city.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
crime-study.blogspot.com/2011/04/lombrosos-theory-of-crime.html
youtu.be/VDVaiwzU8yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Ukrainian. They have cinsane Turkic genes in them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Im seeing some striking facial similarities tbqh
Are baldies all evil?
Also can certain facial features indicate schizophrenia?

*or psychopathy, not sure schizophrenia even applies here

>tfw we don't have a single serial killer but only one spree killer
what a failure of a country is mine
>Also can certain facial features indicate schizophrenia?
wtf Cesare Lombroso
crime-study.blogspot.com/2011/04/lombrosos-theory-of-crime.html

>wtf Cesare Lombroso
I know the theory but most criminologists nowadays find it inaccurate. Do you believe it?

Omar AlBashir

i find it insufficient
since the face is forged by both nature and nurture (accidents, personal preferences, etc) then "guessing how someone is according to his face" isn't good enough to tell the whole story. gotta weight a lot more other things, besides there's many handsome serial killers and con men. they wouldn't be that effective if they weren't handsome, even
doesn't stop some people from profiling others with that theory tho

We've had incredibly few serial killers, our worst one was a 18 year old boy who worked at a hospital and killed old people with detergent

killed 24 people, as for famous its probably "lasermannen" laser man, who killed immigrants, and rarely succeded.

Tell me about the laser man?

jack the ripper was polish immigrant according to DNA research

ManĂ­aco do Parque

We have so many. And many were extraordinarily intelligent.

Ed Kemper is a personal "favorite". He was 6' 9" and 285lbs while pretty skinny

YouTube it

Well, he was born to a swiss father and a german mother, he was bullied thanks to his immigrant background and often called "svartskalle" direct translation would be "black head" refering to the haircolor.

He bleached his hair, got blue contact lenses and changed his lastname. From the bullying and he grew a hatred for immigrants (lol)

He went through army training, when he finished he got a revolver with silencer and laser sight then started targeting swarthy people, he shot 9 people over the course of 1 year and managed only to kill one.

We also had a serial killer emerge 7 years ago who targeted immigrants and killed two.

>while pretty skinny
nah he was a big guy

>born to a swiss father
Based

HH Holmes is another interesting one, of course the Big 3, Ted Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy.

BTK, whatever. I'd reccomend Mindhunter on Netflix

Zodiac Killer is probably our most famous on virtue that nobody knows who he was

youtu.be/VDVaiwzU8yc

Bonus

>He was 6' 9" and 285lbs while pretty skinny
>285lbs
>pretty skinny
lol wut. if that is skinny i want to know how fucking fat you are thinking you're skinny

he wasnt that big, fairly handsome lad aswell

yeah but he ain't "pretty skinny".

What the fuck are you even arguing about?

are you retarded