HOT

HOT
DAMN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI
youtube.com/watch?v=heXPirh4UJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even if it's cherrypicked, it unironically looks better than any part of the other korea.

I like to imagine that there is a parallel universe where north korea is exactly the modernist, egalitarian utopia it claims to be.

this makes me wanna become a communist and shit

> cherry picked
ive never seen anything from NK that is not aesthetikkk

communists have the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=zmI2yDAyWYI

How have you supported the DPRK in it's honourable fight against US imperialism today user?

So this is what the Jews fear... It all makes sense now.

North Korea is fucking great

seoul is a thousand times more developed

Does Seoul have a giant pyramid? No, it doesn't

*cramped

I realise this must be hard for an american to grasp, but it doesn't harm to actually leave some patches of green when you build your cities. in fact, being surrounded by greenery makes us happier, and is good for our health.

also:
>using some flashy HDR photo in response to a photo with natural colours

The actual buildings on the left don't look good and skyscrapers are not relevant. China has got better places, this photo does not show much imporvements.

If the North united with the South without Amerikkan invervention it would unironically be better. Despite being completely destroyed by American bombs the North Korean economy was better than the southern one, and you could say they were even more free till 1970. It's only by pure luck that American and Japanese investment into the South payed of with tech giants that the South is good. I believe if the North untied with the South in the war it wouldn't even have the isolationist dictatorship problem that arose as a effect of the war (Americaphobia , westphobia, only trusting the most communist out of the communist nations)

The best thing about NK is that the streets are clean as fuck

that's about the only angle you can take a photo of the cityscape and have it look impressive, you'll notice if you look at other pictures that it's only that cluster of buildings and the spooky sauron tower. not nearly as vast as seoul.

>more bigger houses is better
>sprawl is good
looks like you still don't understand a thing about city planning

north korea is best korea

south korea is built over the corpses of the workers

and the worst part is the millions of peasants who have to eat grass

yeah sprawl is bad, so is a good economy and access to food and basic amenities too right

Watching videos on NK really fuck with me for a single reason
There are cars, they are driving around albeit there are very few of them
But there are no cars parked anywhere. ANYWHERE.
Not on the street curbs. Not in the parking lots that are very small and empty. No garages in sight anywhere near their commieblocks.

Where the fuck do the cars go?
Do they just pay people to drive around?

kek sure thing m8, keep watching western propaganda

North Korea looks like *THAT*?

t. propaganda eater

die tankies

desu I unironically like NKPOP
youtube.com/watch?v=heXPirh4UJs

tfw no North Korean gf

FUCK DAMN
> tfw nk is everything hitlar couldnt be

What cities have a good balance of grid sprawl and organic?

norks are better urban planners than sorks and ameriorcs

unironically your capital

That pyramid looks sinister. Like a villains fortress.

look our city in google maps
its a sprawl of unmatching grids and organic shit inbetween

Cherry picking. But pyeungyang is very historical city because the first korean nation capital