Amy Acker

>Person of Interest ends
>completely disappeared

w-where's she?

she's so beautiful. why no one cast her.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox.com/the-gifted/article/marvels-the-gifted-official-teaser
21andawakeup.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi OP,
I just saw her this week in a teaser trailer for a new show she's in called The Gifted. It is a Marvel television series which will air on Fox.
Here is a link to watch it:
fox.com/the-gifted/article/marvels-the-gifted-official-teaser
Hope this helps.

>non-Netflix Marvel TV series

It was the same after Angel ended. And now she's getting older, probably only has a handful of acting years left. But yeah, capeshit tv show next.

Cause Joss hasn't been doing anything either lately.

>he didn't like Legion

She may be getting older, but she still looks damn fine

>"So nice to finally meet you user."

; _________ ;

dollhouse reboot soon

what? she's on empire

>tfw ywn be loved by amy
why live?

Oh, you

>ywn be a black gangster vampire slayer with a perfect girlfriend genius physicist from texas traumatized by her years as a slave in an inter-dementional demon realm and so needs your love to cope.

I appreciate this thread.

dont even joke about that. dollhouse was amazing, except the episodic shit which was like 70% of it, but whatever the rest was gold.

I don't know if I should be disappointed or happy that that is as lewd as Amy ever got.

On one hand, she never got her (tiny) tits out on screen, which is too bad, but on the other she remained pure, which is good. I don't know which way I'm supposed to feel.

Imagine how I feel, this is exactly my kind of thread.

burn the coal pay the toll

Is that why Fred died?

>ywn have an amyfu to wait in the morning for you to kiss her goodbye and ask if you want to have sex later.

goddamn, I wanna touch her nose

So besides being on Angel, dollhouse and PoI, what Acker shows or movies or whatevere would you recommend?

sauce pls?

Her nose is a work of art

Let's Kill Wards Wife

>implying Jessica Jones, Charisma-Vacuum Cage and Iron Fist are better than Legion
you might be the biggest pleb ever

>Let's Kill Wards Wife
Thank you user

no. she died because a lil nerdy white boy who fred wouldnt fug decided to infect her with the soul of an ancient demon-god. gun nearly killed the little cuck for it.

Must have been awhile since you seen it, because you got it backwards. Gunn is the one who got her killed, Wes almost killed him because of it

Does anyone admit to enjoying The Cabin in the Woods anymore?

He's not referring to Wes, he's referring to Knox, that guy who chose her to be illyrias vessel.

I stopped watching Person of Interest because of this slut. What a shitshow it turned into.

yeah, her character is kinda annoying marry sue.

but she's hot as fuck. and her lesbian scene is pretty gud

>being this wrong about anything
When Root became a regular is when the show got even better

young Amy Ackbar was best.
now she's old and used up.

Fuck no. Her and Shaw literally ruined it.

Just when I thought you couldnt get any more wrong. When Root showed up is when it shifted from cop show with a twist to full on sci-fi.

>waifu-fags opinion
unironically worthless

I am a waifufag, and it is my opinion.

But it's also the correct opinion. If you unironically think the show would have been better if it was just 5 seasons of cops vs. robbers, you're retarded and that's all there is to it

everything except root and Finch was boring as fuck. The actors charisma of those two characters carried the rest on their shoulders.

>I am a waifufag
Stopped reading right there. Opinion discarded

>tuns down amyfu when she wants lovin.
why is this allowed?

Person of Interest ended so early that it should be counted as a crime

No pic to back it up but her foot game is on point.

It had 5 seasons. That's a good run.

I got you covered

Finch was good, Root was not. Also John was literally pushed into the background when Shaw was made a regular. Le ebin female operator beating men twice her size and does everything better than John while Root flirts with her annoyed me to death

>likes Netlifx/Marvel trash
fucking pleb.

Honestly, the final two seasons were pretty weak. It peaked with the creation of Samaritan.

John was pushed to the background because three fight scenes an episode started taking a toll on Jim Caviezel. They introduced Shaw to lighten the workload for him.

Where are her tits bros

>amy acker
>tits
they never existed

Too bad it hurt the quality of the show. Shaw was a bad character. Why make a literal female copy/paste version of the main character? For fucks sake she even emulated his quiet voice.

She is ashamed of having a big butt

its a real mystery

LLWW has good plot

>lefty super cuck casually hanging out with a known con-artist
really jingles the bells

It's not all that big

rip

That scene where she has Shaw tied to a chair was one of the hottest things I've seen on tv

Shes far from used up, she looks pretty good for a 40 year old with 2 kids

>that filename

Yeah idk it was even in my Amy folder, I guess I just liked the idea of her bending over for Amy

There's an episode of Dollhouse where she's in some tight leather pants straddling a guy tied to a chair

I always imagined it being more the other way around tbqh

No the hot thing is that Shaw is physically stronger than her but Amy always outsmarts her

bravo whedon

Gunn signed away trading Fred for white brains.

I'm almost ashamed by how much I loved Root and Shaw's relationship. It was beautifully tragic

And also hot

I liked how Amy toyed with her and teased her, and how they, despite being so different were so made for each other

imagine if root had a small feminine penis that she made shaw suck!

>small
At least make it a big one. Shaw is a big girl, she can take it

>dollhouse was amazing except most of it

it's almost as if it was actually bad and not amazing at all

I wouldnt call it bad, it just wasnt very good

>it's a "Whedon wrote a boner joke" episode

Do you have the webm where she's bent over cleaning?

She's a pretty good actress I think. She killed it in the old Whedon shows.

I'm glad about this thread. Amy Acker is such an underrated actress and I'm glad she's getting the lead role in a show now, even though it's some capeshit.

As much as I like it when it was just Reese doing his thing with Finch, his character was pretty much fleshed out by season 3. Shaw folds in the relevant operations to the story and she becomes a damn good addition to the team as things go along. As for root, she's fucking annoying at first but then becomes one of the most compelling characters ever through seasons 4 and 5. The larger Samaritan arc wouldn't have worked as well if it weren't for her involvement since the rest of the team didn't have the technical chops or the ideological conviction to do what she did.

I mean, even though the lesbian connection felt kind of forced, it did produce some of the greatest moments on the show.

>doesnt have blue eyes
dropped

no it would be small and rock hard and it would stand up high like a 15 degree arc from her belly

I agree in that she's really underrated. She's proven herself a really good actress, just kind of sucks that it took her 20ish years in the industry before they finally gave her lead on a show. She deserved so much better, maybe even a career in film.

God knows Amy was a shitload better than the current crop of young actresses

>tfw ywn be loved

Why don't you want Amy to have a big dick

Why do any of you want Amy to have any kind of dick? Amy is pure and feminine, quit picturing her with a dick, big or small

Maybe Alias, the rest of the stuff she was cast in isn't too good sadly. On the bright side, Amy looks as good as ever so there's probably some decent stuff ahead, though most likely nothing that will ever match Person of Interest.

Must be so awkward having her husband is standing naked along with her in that scene.

big dicks aren't feminine

Maybe not quite as good as ever, but she still looks great. I'm looking forward to her new show, even though I hate capeshit. I don't like that she's blonde in it though, blonde Amy just don't look right to me.

Tell that to Amy's big feminine dick

I thought dick was a codeword for gun

I think she looked better on Person of Interest than on earlier Joss Cuckdon shows like Angel.

I hope Amy makes the capeshit show work, but I can't shake off the feeling that it won't last long (kinda like TSCC which was also on Fox).

Why would she make Shaw suck her gun? That's what started this conversation wasnt it? Thatd just be silly.

Dont get me wrong, she was ridiculously fine in POI, but Amy in her prime was somethin else, she was legit the most beautiful woman on TV. She might still be, I just can't say it with as much certainty as I could 10 years ago.

As for her new show, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not expecting much. The trailer for it comes out in a couple days, but so far I have a feeling it's going to be one of those things I just watch because she's in it. Still hope it's successful though, she deserves it.

Why would she enjoy making Shaw suck on her gun? That could literally be a scene from the show

Her neckgame + head tilt is always on point

tfw I can't find this movie anywhere online
21andawakeup.com/
>25$ for bluray
>don't even have a bluray player
Should I do it lads or not

It's probably not very good. Is 90 minutes of Amy being cute worth 25 dollars?

>Is 90 minutes of Amy being cute worth 25 dollars?
YES!! Also I would have to buy a bluray player

What role does she play in that new show, anyone know? It's about X-Men?