What does Sup Forums genuinely think of Alex Jones?

What does Sup Forums genuinely think of Alex Jones?

I believe he comes across as a little 'over-enthustiastic' a great deal of the time, to which I do not listen to what he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
infowarsstore.com/bill-clinton-rape-shirt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd listen to him if he had a voice that didn't sound like gravel in a garbage disposal.

Meme factory.

About 70% of what he says is bullshit but it's pretty entertaining sometimes. A friend of mine watches him

the roach is just as fat as alex lel

He is a little too over enthusiastic but hes right a lot of the time

His children are Jewish, wife is Jewish, boss is Jewish, he reeks of Jews. Watch him in this video talk about how Jews are our friends and we should embrace their positive effect on society while calling Duke's views on Jews controlling the media ridiculous and outrageous (even though his own boss is Jewish).

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

this

None of my friends actually watch him, but rather laugh.

Is your friend alt-right?

He cucks sometimes but overall he does good work.

He is controlled opposition. Even real weirdos don't act as frequently wierd as he does.

Mixing government spying with alien lizardmen serves to discredit theories (((they))) don't want.

Trump's "henchman" is a frequent on infowars.

Alex Jones is a completely disingenuous children's entertainer. That said, I'll take his fake personality and retarded half-true conspiratorial bullshit over any mainstream media Jew mouthpiece.

Also, he removed this video from his stream while keeping all the other conspiracy theories and often has guests come on that talk about how the best thing for humanity's next step would be a one world government.

He may paint the globalists as evil but just you wait until he starts saying that Russia is behind everything. It is no different than the Jews saying the 1% are to blame for the country's problems (of which 43% of the Jewish community belongs to the 1%). They can take that narrative and paint anyone they don't like as the wealthy globalists or bad guy.

If he didn't talk over his fucking guests so much I'd like him more. I get that he has 4 hours of radio to fill but seriously.

The selling of the filters and pills is annoying too, but preferable to him taking corporate money to run normal ads.

He might talk about chemtrails and such, but he's also the only place that talks about what's really happening in Syria and Yemen and the world in general

He's like that scene in Men In Black, where K goes to the newspaper stand and buys the tabloids, because that's where the real news is hidden

Fucking love the man.

Some of his shit is fucking bonkers but he hits on a ton of good points.

entertaining water filter merchant. Sometimes the guests are good.

Yes he is

Alex Jones is top tier.

The stormweenies like to shit on him because he doesn't say everythings about the jews, but instead will provide documentation and names and ways for people to do research for themselves, and independent thought and research kills the stormweenie.

His product pitches get old, but hey, he deserves to make the money. I just watch the show after 3PM EST when it's uploaded commercial free.

He's misdirection coalesced into human form.

Tell me again how the Illuminati are a bunch of eugenicist nazis.

How ironic that the bitch is anti-fat shaming and anti-bully.

Controlled opposition.

Roger Stone is fucking awesome. I love how he's very humble about his role. I don't know if Alex is blowing smoke up his ass about how much he actually does but he always tries to explain how small of a role he has.

That shirt... I need to get that

>and often has guests come on that talk about how the best thing for humanity's next step would be a
You ever notice that literally everyone does that if you talk to them about conspiracies long enough?
>Dude, did you hear about the illuminati?
>No, tell me about them
>Dude it's a bunch of people who believe in ancient rituals and want to kill like 90% of the world! They want to make all of us do everything they say!
>Wow, that's crazy, what do we do?
>Dude, humanity needs to come together as one, and overthrow the illuminati, and then we can all live in peace and kill off anyone who doesn't do what we say!

infowarsstore.com/bill-clinton-rape-shirt.html