ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 5

IDS HABBENING

who cares? last one sucked

That's disappointing. People need to learn when to let something go.

Reddit the show

Used to love this show,but sorry, 4 years between seasons just doesn't work.

they will make a huge mistake

if they manage to get the whole family unit together for it, then I have hope

splitting them up was the real problem with 4, only a few characters are strong enough to make it work (Gob, Tobias)

we did it reddit

Great. Shit on the legacy even more.

honestly it's worth 10 more shitty episodes for some good GOB scenes

Which reminds me, what happened to our boy Michel C(s?)era? Is he still relevant? Why havent I seen him in anything for years?

not interested.

jason bateman too old to be fappable.
his character's son not good-looking anymore.

will watch if they bring in young and handsome actors.

GOB is definitely /ourguy/.

UPBLOAT PARTY

Sherlock fans will disagree with you. I wander if waiting for a show for 3 years is a kind of masochistic penis cage sort of thing and if they enjoy it in a twisted way.

i think i only saw one ep of s4, it was horrible and i couldnt go on

I'm in love with the show, no matter how reddit it is. I even loved the last season.
If they get entire cast together properly this time, I'll be ecstatic.

>Sherlock fans will disagree with you

Is this suppose to be some ringing endorsement?

This, the first 3 were fantastic because of the chaos of having a whole house full of crazy fucks (who were crazy in different ways) interact.

Having each episode just follow one member of the family was funny-ish, but nowhere near as funny as the real show was.

Each character's shtick is funny, but it wears thin if it's all about that one character for a whole episode.

I'm aware it was probably cheaper to film that way and that it worked around all the actor's other cinematic obligations, but it really made for an inferior show.

If they do another season, they really gotta do it right. All the characters still work beautifully, but it was really their insane interactions with each other that made it golden.

If they make another season like the last, it's just gonna tarnish the legacy.

One thing I DID like about the new season though (though it was distinctly less funny) was it was fun seeing just hints of the insane events of future episodes and conjecturing what's going on.

more like arrested reddit

>no matter how reddit it is
Let me inform you, there is nothing "reddit" about anything.
Stop caring what a bunch of video game playing reddit retarded fucking faggots who have never seen a vagina in real life, thinks.
suddenly your life improves

>Sherlock fans will disagree with you

the last series was unadulterated shite though

>after season 4

who cares?

wrong!

him?

>Let me inform you, there is nothing "reddit" about anything.
t. reddit

Was he the final holdout or something? Wasn't going to get a big enough paycheque? I'm sure he's got so many other films and things to do, right?

Well someone has to star in those shitty comedy movies no one watches. He's a true hero for taking this weight off everyone's shoulders.

well, him, Tambor and Arnett have the most going on

Guys it was meant to be ironic of the fact that Sherlock fans waited for a few years for a season that was bad. Seriously one of us might be autistic.

>tfw when recommending this show to people in the future we will have to add "but don't watch the latest 2 seasons" at the end, which to them will just sound like it's a bad show in general

They should've just let it go. Fuckers.

a lot of sherlock fans I know thought it was "epic" though

>tfw when recommending this show to people

tbqh I never do anyway because it breaks my heart too much to know that some people won't like it

>tbqh

flbpth to you, too

boooooooooo

kys fag

Michael cera is the most well know actor in AD and his carrer ks fucking dead.

>One thing I DID like about the new season though (though it was distinctly less funny) was it was fun seeing just hints of the insane events of future episodes and conjecturing what's going on.
>Putting together the clues and realizing what's up with George Michael's company before his episode comes up
That was pretty good

Whatever happened to the chronological cut of S4? Wasn't someone working on that?

>kys

no, i won't. i will keep on living just to annoy you. muhahahahahahaha!

because he was cute on AD and then he stopped being good-looking, of course.

He was Robin in Lego Batman

It's finished and sitting on a HD somewhere in hurwitz's house
At this rate it'll probably get released as marketing material for S5 in two years time

was lego robin also pot-bellied?

>people unironically calling fourth season bad

>plot goes along
>some joke involving a past event happens
>spend next 30 seconds in a flashblack explaining what the joke was referencing
>this happens multiple times an episode
meh. not looking forward to it, but i'll still watch it. would like to see how maeby cons her way out of jail for being a pedo. her having sex with a 17year old was kind of a stupid reason for jail tbqh

FUCK YES
U
C
K

Y
E
S

season 1 is mostly boring, and finds its footing near the end.

season 2 is very good.

season 3 is kino. if the show had been this good in s1, it probably would have retained its audience and ran for a decade. instead, people already lost interest and didn't see the show become great.

season 4 starts with a Michael Cera-heavy episode, so it makes a bad first impression. first time through, it's kinda confusing, but you'll enjoy it more as you get to the end. the second time through, it's much better because you can watch it knowing the context of everything. third time through is a little disappointing because it's nowhere near as complex as it seems at first.

I'll definitely watch s5 as soon as it's put up. I don't think AD's original run was as flawless as some people make it out to be. I'm sure the new season will have plenty of good stuff, even if it follows the s4 formula instead of the original formula.