Avoiding ((()))

For the past week I've spent time researching the history of the federal reserve and its links to global banking families. The whole fucking system is a scam. The whole lifestyle of " go to school to get a job to pay off a house and expensive car " is a scam perpetuated by bankers to encourage debt slavery/indentured servitude.

I've decided I'm going to work my job in the trades 3-4 months every 2 years and spend my money on travelling and living in different locations for the rest of my life. How else can one avoid falling into tribalist servitude?

you can easily afford to own things and have a house, etc if you dont live in (((cities)))..the jews dont care about trade and prpperty, they just use it to get you sucked into their satanic death spiral and giant work camps.

But I would still have to work most of the year to pay off my home and possessions. With travelling comes a lower cost of life, one that would let me live 15% of my life.

What if I told you that many expenses cannot be be paid for out of pocket because debt and insurance are new medium of exchange?

I own two ships and operate them out of Baja California and only work a couple months on them per year depending on which fishing season I want to do. Never financed either, just bought them with the money from my Patagonian ranching operations. I never even finished high school.

What if I told you that you're full of shit?

traveling does not lower your costs of living, if you want to be a leech and not work then just become a homeless person, there are endless programs and things like that to help the homeless, people just came in my city doing this pretty much. you dont have to work all day to live a good life though, i work only a few hours a day and can take off any day i want, you just have to find a way to work out your money and then live in a cheaper area, its not that bad if you avoid overpopulated areas, it is just very boring.

Why would you want to be homeless though? I have a line of work that lets me make about 100-115k a year, and it can be worked for 3-6 month segments without hurting my standing.

With 3 months of work I can afford to live on the road in middle class surroundings in most countries for 1-1.5 years at a time. Seeing the world, meeting new people and having novel experiences is surely better than being a bum.

>everyone tells me do well in high school go to college
>ok, I do it
>they tell me "major in what you love"
>get degree
>no job opportunities, whoops guess I should've done STEM
>guess I'll go to law school. lawyers make lots of money right?
>rack up massive debt
>work ungodly hours
>overworked, sleep-deprived, deep in debt, little to no free time

End it please

Yo, do you need a fucking shipmate?

I want out of my cuck shed of New Jersey.

I also know how to distill alcohol.

Not an argument.

wtf i hate banks now

But this is what (((Trump))) stands for. How can you be against it goy?

Did they tell you to be nice to girls too?
Or that cheaters never win?

look into financial independence. Try making smart investments. You can go the stock route but land and property is much more stable.

I nominate this post for the Worst of July 2016.

What job?

How has the (((triple parentheses))) echo got so popular? I've even seen my normie friends retweet accounts with it on. Seems like the progressive media is using it to take the piss

>whatcha doin rabbi?!

I'm set for the next year or so. But there's always room for more in this industry. Head west, man.

Insulator in the oil fields

Who said I was arguing? No one is required to mire themselves in debt. You can always find a way to live without bending over and getting fucked at every turn.

The news has been full of scripted hoax propaganda from the beginning also. Our entire society is run on lies.

King George III and George Washington were probably the same person as well. So our history is full of lies too.

>daydreaming goys or jidf detected

im not telling you it is good to be homeless, and the money you're talk about making is not that much, you sound nuts thinking you can live on your savings after working for 3 months for 1.5 years.

And my point was that there is nothing wrong with working and buying land, buying a car, renting a house, whatever, it just depends on your job. My job is great, so I love my life. There is a lot of opportunity in small town america though like i was saying, especially for city educated people

Hey man if you can do it, do it.
You gotta look after yourself these days.

I would be doing it, but I cant, so poor at this point I cant even get a certification.

For 4 months of working I would be making around 30k after taxes. You're nuts if you think you can't live in 95% of countries on 2k per month. It's working to live, not living to work, which it seems is what you are doing.