What is wrong with feminism?

Don't feminists want equal rights for all women? You can't really say those radical extreme feminists represent all of them, they obviously aren't true feminists. It would be like saying all Muslims are bad because of the few bad apples. Literally what is your beef with feminism Sup Forums? Shouldn't equal pay be a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/partisangirl
youtube.com/user/SyrianGirlpartisan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656844/Girl-17-fired-asking-equal-pay-male-friend-making-pizza-shop-worked-at.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the problem with feminism is women

Women already have equal rights, feminism is useless. Unless of course it's not only about equal rights.

who
is
this
fluid
druid

twitter.com/partisangirl

[She seems to hate feminazis for the record]

Feminism is dead OP, get over it. We destroyed it.

youtube.com/user/SyrianGirlpartisan

her Youtube channel too

But m-muh wage gap, they are always the damsels in distress and portrayed as weak D: We want empowerment!!! Women are strong too!! Men laugh at us and cat call us! It is time we get the respect we deserve!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656844/Girl-17-fired-asking-equal-pay-male-friend-making-pizza-shop-worked-at.html

explain this goys!

I'm in love ;DDD

fpbp

how new are you?

She sure has a nice pair of lips. You should watch her vids, she has some good ones on the Syrian crisis.

The problem with feminism is that women are already equal to men in opportunity but they are not equally represented in outcome.

They try to answer this disparity by demandnig more and more "rights" from this position of "oppression" while wholly ignoring the tremendous social benefits they receive solely for their gender. They do this by outright falsifying statistics (1 in 3 women will be raped!) or skewing them (le pay gap!).

Until women are held to the same standard as men by the legal system and are given equivalent punishment for their crimes, no talk of equality can take place. No matter how many naked protests they do.

Are women just less qualified for politics? I think maybe they vote too much on feelings and tend to lean left, maybe this is why only men should vote

>that angle

Syriangirl is packing on the pounds

i remember roody poo and assgot

>Don't feminists want equal rights for all women?
No.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656844/Girl-17-fired-asking-equal-pay-male-friend-making-pizza-shop-worked-at.html

CLAIMS.

GIRL CLAIMS.

This

No.

The original feminists, the suffragettes, wanted to get women the right to vote without them having to serve in the military and fight in wars.

shes always been a short and chubby girl

>bueno.jpg

What's wrong with feminism is that women won't form an orderly line to suck your micropenis, OP. Sup Forums is the most virginal and small-dicked place on the whole of the Internet. Spotty little boys and manchildren can't deal with the fact that women won't be their sex toys.

Your opening premise is wrong: it's not adequate to define feminism as "wanting equal rights for all women." A minimal definition says that feminism defends rights for women. In some cases this means the right not to experience discrimination, or the right to have difference recognized, or the right for legal equality, or the right for equality of outcomes. You don't get to say who is a "true feminist" and who isn't.

That said, the demands of feminism are usually quite minimal and non-controversial, like for permavirgins to be turned into eunuchs who can perform a fluffing and cleaning-up role.

Yeah so obviously it is true

delicious

should be illegal to have lips that luscious

just imagine them around your cock

>TFW I can't colonize that syrian ass

>implying equal rights between inequal things is a good thing

Feminism is a great. The problem is women.

Would be a dream come true

I'd wage Jihad on that ass

Incorrect. Women have more rights than men.

Does she have a bf? ;)

name one right men have but women don't

You don't understand. People don't come to Sup Forums and leave empty handed. We must always dish out the redpills. To redpill a shill is an honor of the highest order.

I hope not

one day she will be mine!

People are not equal, we shouldn't pretend like they are.

Feminism is fine in moderation. I'm certain around 70% of the anti-feminists on here are le redpilled and can't get a girlfriend and the other 30% only see the bad apples.

>Feminism is fine in moderation
No, it isn0't. What parts of feminism are you okay with "in moderation"? It's all shit.

Nice bait retard

Shut the fuck up

>implying liberals actually stand a chance on Sup Forums, especially on Sup Forums

They don't have the strenght to stay in this board, nay, this site, for more than 10 seconds.

Name something good that feminism brought to western society in the last 20 years.

It wasn't even good when it first started since first wave feminists were basically terrorists. Now that women have actually more rights and privileges than men there's absolutely no reason for it to exist.