Who's the next R-rated Superhero?

TL;DR: What superhero/comic property do you see getting picked up as part of the new wave of R-rated superhero movies?

So Deadpool was record shattering. And now that fans and actors have banded together to force the movie we wanted to be released, we are now going to keep having it crammed down our throat until we are all sick of it.

So what can other studios do to match/make money off of Deadpool's success?

I'd normally pick Preacher but it has already snagged a TV show...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuosmf1_mKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never happening.

True Lobo.
And i mean the mean bastich, not the edgy gaylord.

The Goon

I hope it happens, but like a lot of New 52 changes Fauxbo was done for movie pandering. It depends on how WB thinks of him.

Nextwave, C'mon Marvel.

Max Landis is campaigning for an R-rated She-Hulk movie. Which I'm not sure is such a good idea, but whatever.

This please

youtube.com/watch?v=Xuosmf1_mKs

I think She-Hulk would be a great answer to wanting another 4th-wall breaking superhero, but I honestly can't imagine the R rating unless they want to do all the tongue-in-cheek fanservice...

Yeah I'm with you. She-Hulk is only rarely as dark and brooding as Hulk can get, she's sexual but I'm not sure if going full R rated sex scenes and nudity is the way to go as much as I'd love full frontal, high budget movie She-Hulk. She could be a fun fourth wall breaking, high action movie hero but what the fuck is Landis thinking for it that would merit an R?

its Wolverine 3 if I've heard correctlt

This. Tim Miller has said Deadpool's success will help him make The Goon.

I'm glad it opens up the idea of a successful R rated superhero film, but am afraid people will do like the Dark Age did with Watchmen and take all the wrong lessons from it. The Wolverine 3 being R works, the character is one where extreme violence isn't horribly jarring but I kind of fear and wonder about what a Dark Age of super

Blade the orginal R rated flick

Spawn

Ghost Rider

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM BABY LET'S DO THIS

Magneto solo movie. Just him hunting nazis as a prequel (interquel?) to First Class, Inglorious Basterds style.

That was going to be a thing at one point. Wolverine Origins was supposed to be the start of a slew of solo X-Men movies, but it killed any chance of that happening. The Magneto Origins script eventually morphed into First Class.

Jaaaaaackieeeee......

Scud The Disposable Assassin?

Let's have it animated with an early MTV feel to it too.

This is the correct answer.

Also wouldn't mind Spawn. I've heard that there might be one coming, but I dunno if those are just rumors.

Speaking of impossible superhero movies...

Wolverine 3 is confirmed R rating

The killing joke is getting an r rating

Then again the trailer is marketing it as shocking so it may well turn out to be a shitty edge fest

Jesus I hope that doesn't happen.

Rape Man

Holy fuck, I second this