Huh...really makes you think

Huh...really makes you think...

Establishment hates someone who is anti-establishment.

Five shitty presidents hate Trump
Color me surprised

Yes, that a lot of your citizens are collectively retarded

>ENDORSE HIM, BOO CRUZ

Your country's horribly divided.

Perhaps those five fucktards didn't know what the hell they were doing!

All shit presidents except for clinton.

>you're such a shit person not even the Bush family will endorse you

wew.

>Carter standing as far away from those traitors as possible

Globalists still hate Trump..news at 11

>men who've made the country worse
>expecting anyone to give a shit about what they think

I think we're done here

>Carter
>not a tratior

Pick one plz

Clinton was one of the worst you faggot. Stop saying he was good because "Haha got head in office! What a cool guy, he can play saxophone!" You fucking know nothing mouth breathing leech.

who has been hitting the speech trail for dem speech moneys

What did bush do wrong

Economy was decent during the Clinton years, I think that's why a lot of people view him favorably.

>Carter
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama
>Bush

The cuckold pentagon

Oy vey someone who actually is against mass immigration

SHUT IT DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Not a single good president among them.

All of them except Carter are scumbags.

Yeah, because we are doing so well now huh?

>jimmy carter
>knew what the job entailed

He's an ok guy, but a fucking shitstain of a president.

Senior was a weak ineffective leader that couldn't live up to the rose colored glasses we saw (and continue to see) Reagan through.
If I have to explain what Junior did, you're too young to be here.

Nigga please, he was one of the only presidents to not exploit his position of power to directly grow his networth

All of those other traitors did that

Fucking really?

That's the best you can come up with?. Wtf did they know about running America before they became president?

Ya that's right nothing.

confirmed for not knowing shit

Seems more like a reason to vote for him tbqh familia

career politicians, they're the lowest form of filth there is. Every one of those faggots has fingers in the pie- they stand to be called out on their shenanigans by Trump.

duh and/or hello

Pop quiz
Do you know why bill economy was "good"?

1x King niggnogg Obongo
2x demented guacamen
1x fornicator + economy rapist

lmao

The first reply is arguably the best reply.

this is now a name my band thread

begone german, your kind had their chance.

A man who's senile, the father and brother of yeb, the husband of a current candidate and the worst president in modern history.

Pop quiz
Do you know why u even "mad" tho?

>none of these people with a vested interest in maintaining the status quo support a contentious and anti-establishment candidate
>I r8 this b8 8/8 m8

OH LOOK AT THIS THEY LIKE BUSH NOW.

Obama: literally appointed Clinton to an important post

Dubya: Brother of the guy that got bullied into submission by Trump on National TV

Clinton: Literally in bed with Hillary

HW Bush: Father of the guy that got bullied into submission by Trump on National TV

Carter: actually supported Trump at first, then whined about him being fueled by racism recently.

Really makes your synapses do push ups....

>Clinton was one of the worst you faggot
he did something that nobody else could.

he balanced the budget.

> reagan ptsd
>cucked his wife
>cucked his brother
>cucked his legacy
>cucked his son

>tfw the first post is also the best one

>anti-establishment

This really just means "inexperienced" and "unqualified".

I'm not mad. People really think he helped the economy and he is wildly popular because of that. Just curious if you knew what you were talking about

>Two bushes and three democrats

GOLLY GEE THESE PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT TRUMP?

no, THIS really makes you think.
>just now
>what do?

Can someone explain to me this meme about Trump being "anti-establishment". Seems a lot of American take it seriously. How is an oligarchical real estate mogul perceived as being counter to the American political and economic establishment? Is everyone really that blinded by petty identity politic bickering?

>5 complete garbage presidents
>hate trump

this makes me actually like trump now. fuck bernie, i think i'll vote trump now.

>its about personality not politics
I think I get it now

because of newt gingrich and the beginning of the tech bubble.

if not for those two things, right now we would be 3rd world equal to venezuela or worse.

>he thinks the Donald is powerful
>he doesn't know the meme power americuck elites have over the world
>he is a fucking LEAF

Kill yourself, senpai.

From left to right:

Failure but actually a nice guy.
Rapist.
War Criminal.
Nigger, Muslim, Created ISIS.
Actually a fairly good guy.

What do you not get? Politicians are bought. Man with money can't be bought.

I dearly wish you will pick up the torch.

>Is everyone really that blinded by petty identity politic bickering?
Does this even need to be asked?

>doesn't answer my question
>uses memes
>third worlder
This board has gone to irredeemable shit

All puppets

>Man with money can't be bought.
You see this is the meme I'm talking about. Why do many Americans believe this statement its fucking insane.

Carter is still alive??? Didn't he have brain cancer or something?

Establishment and the 1% aren't all inclusives : the establishment is the network of some people in the media,the higher education system, artistic field and professional political sphere that basically all know each other, disdain everybody else and push the same agenda.
Not all billionaire adhere to this, and the more a field is ruled by nepotisme and clique mentality (as in you can't become an "artist" if you're not born with the connections), the more it colludes with the establshment.

yeah...was Carter a Lucifer worshipper like the rest of them?

Does Trump have soft power over european politicians? If not, then he isn't establishment. He also has a relatively self-funded campaign compared to the likes of Jeb and Hillary.

Also I am from a 2nd world country, while it is you who will be a 3rd world leaf soon.

Like any man in that picture except bush did a half way decent job.

>2 butthurt bushes because Jeb got shafted
>2 liberals
>the worst president of the 20th century
Really makes me think.

>dumb pink
>rapist
>warmonger
>warmonger
>warmonger

GEE WE SHOULD LISTEN TO THESE GUYS

this shit can swing both ways
how many former presidents supported obama?

i bet Bill secretly supports Trump there's no way hey wants to be the next first lady

All establishment puppets.

George Sr. and Bill were both pretty good.

>this shit is posted by retarded bernouts who so simply forget that none of those guys supported Bernie either

As for an other occasion, so what? They're all establishment, we don't care what they think.

Bill looks like he has aids and by the looks of it, he gave it to Obummer.

>even democrats don't remember Carter's term favourably
>Bush 41 sucked which is why he wasn't reelected
>republicans are trying to pretend like Bush 43 never even happened
>Clinton is an appalling person and rapist
>Obama makes Bush 43 look good
whew

>TRUMP IS BLUE COLLARED, GUYS!
> HE CARES ABOUT ME
> HE KNOWS THAT ME BEING 400 POUNDS IS OBAMAS FAULT!

I wasn't making any general claim about privately wealthy individuals. It is clear to me, however, that Trump is firmly entrenched in the American financial klepocratic financial and political establishment.
Trump, a real estate man oligarch, profited greatly from the 2008 financial crisis precipitated DIRECTLY by the terminally under-regulated American real estate sector. Now the American people are going to elect this man on the basis that he will save them from that sort of situation happening again.
You're beginning to see how insane this is, I hope. Worse yet is the people who somehow believe he'll use his insider knowledge of American financial black magic to fix the sick system. The guy who profited and cheered while the nation got fucked by bankers for decades isn't going to do anything other than turn America into an even bigger playground for the financial elite.

>or the lives of 6 billion

i'll take the odds at being in the 25% that inherits the world

It happens every cycle, and people line up in their aisle and feverishly defend their candidate, approaching cult-like levels of delusion. Happened in 08 with Obama, and it seems worse for Trump because of social media and Reddit. If it is actually more prevalent, it's not by much.

The funny thing is that neither side will accept ANY perceived slight against "their guy." The mental gymnastics are pretty impressive too. Here you have a billionaire who has funded hundreds, if not thousands, of politicians. Has met extensively with various heads of state and has testified to the US congress many times. And because they think this would damage his brand, the cultists will unironically claim that Trump is a political outsider.

Also, ignore the Bulgarian. He's an unemployed loser who actively shills for Trump. It's kind of weird, actually, because there's no way he's getting paid for it. Just don't feed him the (You)s he craves.

>2 neo Cons and 3 liberals

>All of them are globalists

Opinions discarded

none of them except bill really want hilary either

Only Clinton was decent and his wife is the democrat nominee.. The rest are some of the worst presidents America has ever had.

>Dubya: Brother of the guy
did you pay any attention to politics before 2009?

Heard an opinion today that trump will make burgerland great again just like reagan. Is it possible?

Green?

Bill doesn't want hillary either. He told us back in 1998.

The real question is, where's Jeb!?

Trump know exactly how this world work
you fucking career politician are either clueless or corrupt

no one should be able to call themselves politician, it's the life of a crooked lazy and manipulative person
politicians are the most disgusting forms of leach in this world

>Huh...really makes you think...

Everyone of them is part of the problem.

It went into remission i think

clarify

Leftists: "BUSH IS EVIL! HE DID 9/11 AND INVADED THE MIDDLE EAST KILLING MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS FOR OIL!!!!!!"

"He doesnt support trump so you shouldn't either"

ftfy
>none of their sponsors support trump

But they're FUCKING WHITE MALES

(Obama is mostly white)

So surely by liberals' logic that means everything they say is outdated, racist, and stupid?

While he is surely accointed in the business world and financial sphere (and tend to overplay this card sometime), his protectionnist economic agenda is DIRECTLY opposed to what the people behind the lehman crisis are proposing now.
Rotschild, soros, Gaoldman sachs are pushing things like the TPP and the Globalist agenda, Trump is against this. He is somewhat ploutokratic i agree, but he has no root in the rigged political system (that englobe MSM, the big banks, both republican and democratic "professional" politicians, hollywood, etc...)

>stupid

Carter, alongside being a massive faggot in every other aspect of Government, is the reason Iran hates us so much. He took in a dying Shah for no reason and then was too much of a pussy to take the hostages back.

>implying Clinton had any control of that

they were all COMPLETE SHIT presidents too, it's amazing the US still exists, it has survived DESPITE THEM

>the reason Iran hates us so much
Damn, sounds pretty fucking based famalamadingdong. And who gives a fuck about the hostage crisis? We got them back safely thanks to the greatest spec op unit the world has ever seen.

>The funny thing is that neither side will accept ANY perceived slight against "their guy."

Honestly, I don't think this is irrational at all. I think (hope) that privately most of them accept that their candidate is imperfect too. It's just that they've thrown their full support behind an overall better candidate. But politics is a cruel game and you play to win. If you admit that your candidate has problems you'll divert discussion there and someone who might be on the fence might vote the other way. Uniformed majority decides the vote and you want to influence them.

Basically, they know their candidate is a scumbag but they don't want potential voters to think that way.

Nearly 100 replies from the gullible goyim XD you all just bought my lunch!