Things you won't hear a Muslim say

Things you won't hear a Muslim say

I respect non-believers equally to myself

Merry Christmas.

Have a nice day.

Happy Halloween.

How's life?

I love Israel and Israeli food! I sometimes feel I am a Jew stuck in a Muslim body.

it is bad to rape goats

My name is not Hans.

Well, mate, don't you think she's a bit young?

I respect your opinion

anything after 'allah ackbar'

May I have sex with you?

When shit like Taqiyya exists in Islam they can say any of this shit. Nice thread OP, you dipshit.

Jesus Akbar

Amen

I find raping women - especially blonde, Scandinavian types - revolting.

I forgive you

Let's talk this over like rational adults

You know MuḼammad mentions turning the other cheek?

It's okay, your opinion on my religion is just your opinion. I don't need to behead you for it or anything.

That's gross, why would you fuck a goat?

Jews are pretty nice people.

Who cares about some stupid photo of MuḼammad?

Trump 2016!

Man I need a shower.

Kek'd and checked

I won't explode in anger over a stick figure drawing

I'd like a full English breakfast, please.

Thank you, gracious European host, for letting me into your country. I will work hard an integrate into your society.

Here is the picture of Muhammad i drew.

underrated post

Allahu akbar, because Islam is a religion of peace

You know, we should really take responsibility for the shitty state of our country. I am doing everything I can to make Syria better, by voting and volunteering right here in Damascus.

We don't need the whole world. If you want to limit Muslim immigration, that's cool - we understand. This is your country and your culture made it what it is and worth living in. Just happy to be here in whatever numbers you're comfortable with. :3

This is a taste burger!

We as Muslims are responsible for our own faults and failures. therefore we must improve ourselves rather than blame others

I choose to be a muslim but I still have deep respect and tolerance for other cultures which is important in order to function in our increasingly close diverse world also I greatly value human life and the freedom for people to live it in what they feel is its fullest

Every time I hear "The Star-Spangled Banner", my heart swells with love and pride in my adopted country. America - love it or leave it!

"I'm Sorry"

"Rape and Murder are Bad"

kek

"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW"

"I'm proud to be an American!"

"I realise I (looked/sounded/was acting) ridiculous". (important note: only applies to Arabs, Turks and Somalis and not to Bosnians and Persians generally).

As a muslim, it's not my place to vote on this issue. I respect the host culture too much to tell them how to respond to the growing threat of terrorism.

>Things you won't hear a Muslim say
"I'm sorry."

emmmm allahu akbar?

>I'm not arab, dude
>I'm Lebanese

It's ok if people insult my religion, not everyone has to think the same.

Tongue my foreskin

She's too young
This bacon is delicious
I respect your opinion
Stoning should be banned
I'm an atheist
Rape is bad

Kek

Welcome to My Country

>Things you won't hear a Muslim say

I like being a Muslim.

Thank You

Top tier Kek .. although you missed Big one .. Welfare Office WHERE ? kek

Would you like to have sex?

my own country is so nice i will stay here.
i will not move to your country i try to make it as shit as my own sandhole.

That bacon was delicious

Does the media really think we're stupid enough to believe this is a country of immigrants and it wasn't built on the backs of people who've been here for generations?

>"Hmm, this problem isn't looking too good, I think I'll do something about it myself."

give me dat boipussy boss

> i respect your viewpoint even though it differs from my own

I don't get erections staring at farm animals like goats or sheep.

Nice

Thanks gor kek papadopolous

Kuwait city ?

"Gee whiz, I'd much rather have intercourse with a member of my own race than one of those fugly white women."

Fake Muslim reporting in. I heard most of the thing said here in my country. You guys are not even trying here.

Do i look like the National Bank of Kuwait to you????

I live in Hawali.

No because I can't see you

OOOOO.

my aunt went to Emirates and said it is beautiful for vacation. even the Emirates is the best Airlines i have ever booked for the employees who are traveling.

Very nice.
Yeah and when they try to be nice they say "can i make sex you"

God Bless America!

Haha yeah, I like kuwait, i've been there before. I prefer Emirates over than Etihad, First class is way better and the flight attendant ladies are hot.

No, I won't emigrate and become a refugee. I will remain in my own country and work to overcome hardship and reduce the impact of rampant islamism and make a true secular society.

Maybe Sharia is just horseshit.