/brit

Edition: Late night laughs with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s
youtube.com/watch?v=_qA3tXZwfrI
youtube.com/watch?v=NTxoH_5CnhM
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-statement/north-korea-says-u-s-threats-make-war-unavoidable-on-korean-peninsula-kcna-idUSKBN1E0393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maisie

absolutely despise foreners

anime

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, IN MY DREAMS
YOU SHOULD SEE THE THINGS WE DO BABY

anime

sad!

think it's about time we had a sea shanty thread lads

Excellent post, fuck all forrins

any preston lads in?

Parents got me an old ford and BOY London jumper for my b-day, do they think I'm a nazi?

>some ugly-ass skank who gets railed on camera for money has 570k followers

what the fuck is wrong with people?

status update

what are you homos wearing?

alri lad

excellent idea

youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

I'm wearing my giraffe leather givenchy loafers. You're worrying about poaching.

any Kanon man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=_qA3tXZwfrI

>no Ireland

Truly America's greatest ally

they look like aliens

I think you just either like beer or you don't. Its genetic rreally

like marmite or coffee

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Bitcoin Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

post anime kino lads

youtube.com/watch?v=NTxoH_5CnhM

is she eating bread with a fork?

>4th Dec 1971, the McGurks Bar massacre: A British death squad planted a no-warning bomb in pub in Belfast, Ireland. 15 Irish people were murdered.
based britain

beta males are horrid little creatures
it's utterly embarrassing how little respect most modern lecherous men have for themselves. go on omegle some time. hit next repeatedly. look at the specimens you encounter. that's the average male. most men aren't normies. most men aren't jaded NEET intellectuals on Sup Forums. most men are fucking creeps and perverts.

>old ford
?

HATE this style

t. Cucked by Irish culture

When did /spee/ get so slow?

shes a witch

nah. think you might be drawing attention away from your neck though.

need a hila gf to cuddle. it'd probably be awkward because shes so jewish and gangly and weird looking but cute nonetheless.

anime?

Running down to Cuba with a load of sugar,
Weigh, me boys, to Cuba!
Make her run you, lime juice squeezes,
Running down to Cuba.

Weigh, me boys, to Cuba!
Running down to Cuba!

You can't judge all muslims by the actions of a few extremists
*punches a nazi*

currently wearing some slippers (that's it)

Dumb pirate frogposter hAHAHHA

pics

It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You, like so many other men at some point in your life decided to see what the big fuss was. You took your first sip of that watery, bitter, amber liquid and recoiled in disgust. "but I'm a man," you think, "and men are SUPPOSED to like beer. It's the natural order of things." So you kept drinking. You drank until your tastebuds became numb to its yeasty bite. "Aha!" you proclaimed in your secured masculinity. " Looks like I finally acquired a taste for beer!"

Yet still, upon every night out on the town, as your female company orders their grape juice and tequila infused slushies, you look upon them with wistful envy. "I'll take a beer." you say to the bartender, a sadness behind your eyes. Because men drink beer. It's the natural order of things. And you are a man, aren't you?

ah yes

A man who cooked pork without consulting his Muslim neighbours beforehand has been arrested.
West Midlands police captured Adrian Melton, 39, of Halford Crescent, Walsall, while he was preparing a bacon sandwich. His Muslim neighbours reported the incident to police. Speaking to the press, neighbour Abdul Mayyid said that the incident caused extreme stress to him and his family. "My wife started to sob and fainted. My children weeped uncontrollably. The smell made them feel delirious and deeply upset", he said.
In response to the incident, West Midlands police conducted a raid on the property where Mr. Melton resided. He was arrested and taken to Walsall station. The offending item, a half-eaten bacon sandwich, was destroyed in a controlled explosion.
Mr. Melton has been charged with failing to gain a pork permit as well as aggravated pork preparation. He will appear at Walsall Magistrates Court on Monday.

why did the Jews kill Hitler?

well duh but why would a witch eat bread with a fork?
Is she an aho

To dispel the myth that the famine in Ireland was not a genocide, the potato blight affected just 17% of Ireland's food-producing acreage. 83% was producing food at a high efficiency. Had Ireland not been under the control of the Brit Empire a million people would not have died.

Watching Django Unchained - A Ballymurphy Nigger!

Class divisions and system in this country is insane.

Grew up thinking it's normal and the same in every country

Ford, the car.

owned lol

what the fuck is this virgin shit

i made this image

lads i...

Imagining what the soyboy who wrote this copypasta looked like rn

BASED taiga

the most successful civilisations on Earth have all had strict class hierarchies

Can you spot Poleaboo?

Danke Labour!

I sent my bitch to the store cos I ran outta soda...

beer raises estrogen, dumb manboob soyboys

unironically didn't know finland was a country until i started browsing Sup Forums

thank you
why didn't you make the celtic toads though

youre walkin wavy beatrice

fuckign soybeans out reeeee!!!!

bitcoin is unstoppable baby

me behind them, baffled by it all

didn't feel like it lad

I love how the Muslim world is proven every critic right regarding the recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

my profession you ask?
why, I sit around in the skips factory, whilst the workers collect my bollock grease to put on skips

HEAR ME HOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NEED a soy gf
simple as

me in the park earlier

Don't quite see why they think they stand a chance

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-statement/north-korea-says-u-s-threats-make-war-unavoidable-on-korean-peninsula-kcna-idUSKBN1E0393

OMG there are four leaf posters hahahaha

Phytoestrogen doesn't actually aromatise in human beings, gay boy.

double check and mate, sucker

my israeli mate killed himself a few weeks ago. he would have bee happy to see that Trump's done this. miss that zionist lad

that's why trump did it

alri mate whatever you say

*jiggles your mantits*

soy coin

4000 holes in blackburn lancashire

someone hat this clown

fuck sake

ok
how about a british raj toad

alri

Britain cries out for jewish immigration

>someone hat this clown