30 years of Mythology ruined overnight

I'm actually devastated. The original film wasa masterpiece. Cameron made the perfect sequel. Then fincher made the perfect ending, it's one of the greatest trilogies ever made. But ever since then everything has gone to shit.

It's complete and utter bullshit and Im actually feeling suicidal becasue I told everyone to go watch this it'll be the return of Ridley scott and i left the theatre with my friends feeling like an utter neekos! Literally felt like dying on the spot. Not only did they ruin the xenomorph by showing it too much it's basically what blompkamf was going to do just the ridley version.

Not only that they made the alien not alien anymore its fucking built by fassbender , you cant make this shit up. It retcons the whole mystery of space and the vast ness and nightmarish possibilities of whats out there into something so close and connected to our already expanding universe.

Why?

Why did he feel the need to do that? Its a total failure. The characters are throwaway i didnt care about any of them and like Ripley became the hero of the original trilogy i feel like this is suppose to be the opposite the bead guys story so David will feature in these which is fair wnough he's the best character but i couldnt give a fuck about the rest.

Im lost for words. I used to draw pictures as a teen and make my own comics living in this world, it inspired me and helped me to live in my imagination and create thigns and to dream. Just like that overnight Ridley has ruined it.

Also rather then the Jockey being some 15 foot welded to the chair beast elephant thing its a fucking guy in a suit. Fuck off. Im done with this franchise. The jews won, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Aliens_Fire_And_Stone/Aliens_Fire_And_Stone_01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking JEWS! Kike aliens!

theatrical cam recording when?

>Cameron made the perfect sequel. Then fincher made the perfect ending,
Top lel.

Lorefags on suicide watch
Get fucked you filthy Cameronfag

I don't get it what was David's motivation? Was he just a malfunctioning android with rape intentions?

>muh lore
Literally kill yourself, millenial.

Great movie made even better by all the salty Alienfags crying over a divergence from muh mystery of space
I hope he makes 8 more of these movies

Based Ridley

who cares

the appeal of the good alien movies was never the fucking "mythology"

yeah these are shit but they don't ruin anything

>Not only that they made the alien not alien anymore its fucking built by fassbender

Then what was the Deacon then in Prometheus? Wasn't that a Xeno?

He's already made more or less the same movie 3 times

the alien isn't made by david, idiot

>suicidal over a movie franchise

how meaningless is your life son?

>yeah these are shit but they don't ruin anything

>they are shit
>but they don't ruin anything

Ok bud. It's clear to everyone now that Ridley developed a massive hateboner for everything Alien that comes not DIRECTLY from him, and now actively tries to erase the legacy of the real creative genius behind Alien's sucsess.

>Cameron made the perfect sequel
>Alien: Pew Pew Pew The Movie
>Perfect
Hahahahaha
Nope

>muh lore and mystery

fucking kill yourelf you degenerate

>the Deacon then in Prometheus? Wasn't that a Xeno?

There is no point trying, the alien autists are all too mad to understand that the alien existed centuries before the Prometheus crew arrived

can proxyfag at least mix it up a little bit?

I lost count of the amount of things from Prometheus Covenant retconned off screen or simply pretends didn't happen.

>The original film wasa masterpiece.
>wasa masterpiece

Since 1919 Wasa is the biggest crispbread baker in the world, selling its products in 40 different countries, from Scandinavia till America.

Imagine a perfect mouthwatering wasa crispy fucking crispbread masterpiece. This is what Alien is according to OP.

What a surprise. The collective group of retards here at /tv are actually sticking up for and defending this piece of shit movie.

I thought Alien 3 was about 40/60 good/shit but I found it funny that for Ridley's supposed hatred for that film he copied one of the worst things about it by killing off Shaw in between the movies like they did with Hicks & Newt.

At least in 3 it went along with the whole depressing feel of the movie. In AC it seems like they just wanted to kill off the only character who was still interested in the questions raised during Prometheus that the writers couldn't answer

Are you retarded? Why would you even regard this with your attention? I know next to nothing about this new Alium film and I couldn't give less of a shit.
Why the fuck would I furnish these kykes with my dollars after

PRO
ME
THE
US
?

You're an idiot. You probably continued to watch Star Wars after The Phantom Menace. Even my teenage virgin self recognised TPM as garbage and decided that, for me, Star Wars began and ended with the original trilogy. Nearly 20 years later and series after series I hold beloved getting terrible sequels, reboots and remakes I figured I wasn't the only person that's learned to just ignore the shite they keep releasing instead of swallowing it up and encouraging these talentless hack frauds.

For fucks sake, at least pirate that shit if you fucking insist on seeing it.

Alien must be a pretty good film then

It's either paid shills trying to boost sales or, even worse, fags doing it for free.

You see the same Poe's Law here and on Sup Forums all the fucking time

How are you guys even seeing the movie this early? It doesn't show in my city until next week.

Deacon turned into a Mountain, literally can't make this shit up. Happens in Aliens: Fire and Stone comic which concludes that story.

OP here this was one of the other things here that pissed me off about the film.

Everybody shits on fucking Alien 3 but soon as Ridley kills off a character possibly worser than Hicks and Newt because we dont even see what happens to her. If he really wanted to get psychological and terrifying having scenes of being experimented on by David would have been fucking intense but oh no he has to make it off screen, but it's ok when Ridley Hack does it.
What was the point of her going through all that trouble in Prometheus then he should have just necked her off at the end.

>Deacon turned into a Mountain

the alien got cucked by Cameron in the action sequel anyway with the Queens and the drones turning it into a mean space ant besides it was already definitely revealed in Prometheus that it wasn't a gorgeous space beast that is more intelligent and dangerous than humans but a weaponized lab hamster made of black goo.

Im not even joking i'll try link the comic one sec

here 4 chapters heres the first one:

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Aliens_Fire_And_Stone/Aliens_Fire_And_Stone_01

Yeah, I looked it up. Still in shock by how dumb it all is. But hey, it's comics, I shouldn't expect much.

Cameron reduced the movie to a bug hunt. Literally, it was a bug hunt. The Ripley Alien felt like an actual sentient thing going about his business. Cameron reduced them to bugs.

Fuck Cameron and his I LOVE THE ARMY, bullshit.

>alien is a sci-fi property that has the same IP footprint of Star Wars or Star Trek and is a pop culture favorite

What mythos? Some shit someone wrote on a Wiki page and shitty dark horse comics? Autistic faggot.

>I don't get it what was David's motivation?

BECAUSE HE CAN

Literally programmed by Weyland to not be a normal Android. How dense?

>Some shit someone wrote on a Wiki page and shitty dark horse comics?
Yes, the exact same level of lore as Star Wars.