When are they getting their own TV show?

When are they getting their own TV show?

too jewy for jew town, reminds people that jews get careers handed to them

>iDubbbz is bigger than them now
>iDubbbz is almost bigger than Frank
>iDubbbz will overtake Leafy within a few days
what the fuck happened
How did he grow so fast? Just Content Cop?

Idubbz is actually funny and doesn't beg for money and sympathy like a bitch

too ugly for tv

What the fuck does iDubbbz even do? I only know him for the I'M GAY shit

>acts like he doesn't know what idubbbz does like a passive aggressive beta

>overtake leafy

I thought this already happened?

Is it, dare I say, time for trump and Sup Forums threads?

>Jerma
>Seinfeld
>Funhaus
>Monty Python

Fuck off, 16 year olds don't like that

More like time for blacked threads

He puts a lot of effort and commitment into his videos, the road trip to see Tana Mongeau was fantastic.

his content is consistent and he didn't veer off the road onto the vanity train

problem with H3H3 is that the fame and popularity got to their heads, they stopped doing their hallmark content that got them famous in the first place

queue all the meta bits, the videos talking about themselves, hanging out with celebrities, forced Youtube outrage, etc

they also got btfo by the wall street journal
most embarassing thing ive seen from them

This

This, H3H3 are really starting to let it get to their heads, iDubbbz has stayed pretty chill. Also iDubbbz just seems genuinely smarter than H3H3, he seems to think before he makes any big claims in videos.

literally ugly whos?

>their hallmark content that got them fanous in the first place

They used to be sitting at a steady 80k subscribers. The only reason they became so famous is because they got lucky (especially with that shitty vapenation video) and because they were whoring themselves out to all the Youtubers who were more popular than them at the time.

He makes good content and is consistent. Doesn't cry about muh ads like Ethan/Hila
A shame, their early content is great but they keep trying to force this "no being a baddie" meme when they literally made their channel great by laughing at other people's dumb shit

>82707041
>A shame, their early content is great but they keep trying to force this "no being a baddie" meme when they literally made their channel great by laughing at other people's dumb shit

They're most genuine period was when they were basically living in poverty. Misery breeds the best kind of art.

Now they're just too self aware.

>Its a 3x year old guy hanging out with 2x year old guys to seem like he is funny episode

TIMES WHAT?

I'll give you Seinfeld, but 16 year olds love that other shit
>Thinking channels like Funhaus and Jerma's audience aren't mostly underage

Jews only satirize and destroy, they can not create.

When did they stop being good? I'm thinking around the time they did their first collab

>Maddox

kek, he's still around?

Hey are you allowing free advertising? You just deleted a bunch of ontopic threads but left this up, shilllord