Do you think Mama Merkel ever in her wildest dreams could envision a week from hell like this past week in Germany?

Do you think Mama Merkel ever in her wildest dreams could envision a week from hell like this past week in Germany?

Do you think she regrets her open doors refugees welcome policy?

Do you think the reality is sinking in?

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
youtube.com/watch?v=6PHn4zpMo4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What exactly is your problem green boy?
Everything is going according to ze plan.

I don't think you understand Merkel's role.

Merkel has no problem because she literally does nothing. She cares more about the EU than germany. I guess we will not vote her next year again.

I know, it's horrible.

A Syrian, an Afghan, and an Iranian were killed. Truly the worst tragedy Germany has ever suffered.

>I guess we will not vote her next year again.
Right...

She literally said that she stands by her immigration policy today.

Any real approval rates from polls? Not Sup Forums ones.

She doesn't care if the polls don't slip.
Also, why no habning tonight?

No, but the political campaigns did not start yet.
I wonder who will be her opponent.

German polls are not very trustworthy. Especially FORSA's. They are basically pulled out of the Socialdemocrat leader's ass.

Care to explain then, friend?

The whole point of importing loads of brown savages is so that they will undermine and demoralise the native population. The more terror attacks, the more powers the state can grant itself. The more atomised the population, the less chance they will rise up and overthrow the elite.

You seriously underestimate just how fucking evil these people are.

Petry. CDU and SPD are mere wings of the same party and have been since 2005.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

She is smart

they were coming anyways

she could either:

1. resist it and fail and have mucho grief
2. accept it and win giving the impression of some form of 'control'

she is politician so its 2.

we are under attack from Islam, but its not PC to fight back.

Jesus, this shit again. You foreign nationals simply don't get that Merkel is not a genious with much foresight. Her motto is "Fahren auf Sicht".. She does what she needs to do in the short-term to stay on course.

The reason why she let the refugees in? Because border clashes would have mobilized the left against her.

>You seriously underestimate just how fucking evil these people are.
Yeah, but to be fair, those guys can only be as evil as the ordinary kraut (or citizen to be more general) is dumb.

Nope

fuck you

Tell it to the bombs droping on daesh. Tell it to the western weapons being fiered on daesh.

>Her motto is "Fahren auf Sicht".
But why, yes. Of course, dear Kraut. There is no plan behind politics. What are you even thinking?! No. Merkel is just completely clueless, which in and on itself is absolutely harmless. And even if something should go wrong; her intentions were always good.

Now, husch und ab in die Heia. Träum was schönes.

Bingo.

Some progress already made to dethrone her, should pick up near elections.

Nope. The only thing going through her head is "this is the price of diversity :DDD"

>BREAKING NEWS: Ghost of Adolf Hitler Conspired With Russians and Trump Campaign to Leak DNC E-Mails

She knows exactly what she´s doing and she enjoys every second of it.

What was was going on in middle east when 9/11 happened?

That's what started it all maybe they shouldnt have brought down the towers

>Do you think she regrets her open doors refugees welcome policy?

waging class warfare on the 99% and winning
collateral damage is so far low
Verharmlosungspolitik strategy works like a charm
SPD and left vote disrupted

what is there for her to regret? its same strategy Tony Blair used to flood UK and everything is going along nicely.

>Implying Merkel isn't working towards a global world order

She says it herself. She has a clear agenda and there is a reason people like Soros are backing the Muslim migration to Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PHn4zpMo4w

>resist it and fail
Literally all she had to do is CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS! So called 'refugee crisis' would have solved itself within a week without a free ticket and taxi service to welfare paradise.

>Do you think Mama Merkel ever in her wildest dreams could envision a week from hell like this past week in Germany?
Yes. Those were the dreams where she touched her sloppy cunt and got several orgasms.

>She cares more about the EU than germany. I guess we will not vote her next year again.

What does it matter?

She will get a cushy job in the EU for being a good little bitch and doing what she was told.

Not even in her wildest dreams.
She is simply a politician, and like all of them, she live in a seclude community, she never has to deal with common people directly, hence she isn't aware of the real problems with subhumans like gypsies, roaches or sand niggers.

King Obongo promotes rapefugges in Europe, and she like a good lap dog, embrace the idea.Think of the children and the enginers...
Well, after months of rape and sexual harassment in Germoney, now you have the killing sprees.

I think by now she is finally realising how big of an error her policies with rapefugee crisis were.

>Axe attack
>Machete murder
>suicide bombing

All committed by refugees/migrants as a result of Merkel. It should be a week from hell politically for Merkel and the German government. I hope more Germans have been redpilled.

Yes, there is no deeper plan. That's right. If you're trying to sell me that Angela Merkel is smart enough to have a long-term agenda, my reply is: go pull another one.

>Literally all she had to do is CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS!

And then SPD and Greens would have had a heated topic for the 2017 elections to mobilize against her. Her entire strategy is demobilizing the left-wing oppositions. That's it.

She's smart enough to do what she's told by the hand that feeds her. If you think that her political party has zero control over her actions than I feel sorry for you.

Either kill my career or kill my country. I know what i would have done.

>implying that's not all part of her masterplan
She want's to push Europe over the brink. Großgermaniums soon

The EU coul shut down all the borders with Turkey, and send back all the boats full of sand niggers, at any moment.
If they aren't doing it is because political reasons exclusively.
But I will tell you something, in the long run it will be far worse, sand niggers can't into western culture.

Of course the polls wont slip, poll institutes are owned by CDU/SPD members, 25% (!) of all votes are postal votes that can be easily rigged (see austria elections). Postal votes are ILLEGAL in France because it's too easy to rig them on a large scale.

We DDR 2.0 now, fuck the elections, fuck the established parties, fuck the entire political system, we need a R E V O L U T I O N, and we need it NOW.

No of course not you derp. Everything is going exactly according to the (Koudenhove-Kalergi) plan.