Does anyone actually still think Trump is not going to win by a landslide?

Does anyone actually still think Trump is not going to win by a landslide?

Hilary just gets worse by the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnex6bWxMBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>find a problem
Protip: you can't

Did you watch her new ad called "Dear Donald Trump"? Bloody awful is an understatement.

Correct besides:

- New Jersey
- Maine: one of those "districts" will go for Trump but not the whole state
- Minnesota cucked for Reagan, why would this time be different

For the rest I am more or less agreed, New Mexico seems like a stretch though.

t. Trump shills

t. #HillShill

There's a fairly large chance Trump wins New York.

He crushes hillary in a match up amongst upstate and suburban voters and his only real weak spots are in very liberal and relatively small pockets of NYC... he's very popular amongst working class people and even resonates with the very rich (which NY has a lot of) so we could easily go red this year.

>California still blue in the face of this cunt D:

I cry for my state

New Jersey is pretty damn close to going red m8, we already elected crispy donut man. All that southern and white working class space to cancel out the blue nigger zones. Also New York too just because it's Trump's home. Nobody I meet supports Hillary, not a single person

T. polack north jerseyite on vacation

Woops no sage that was from when I was posting in a racemixing thread

As a Hillary supporter I have to admit that it look like Trump will win this at the moment. I hope Hillary can make a comeback. She will probably do very well in the debates so I still have hope.

The most amusing part of all this is Trump isn't even doing anything, the Dem's own corrupt bullshit just keeps blowing up in their faces while Trump just sits back and watches them burn.

>German
>Hillary supporter

kto blyat?

>Hillary supporter
>Islamic flag
>Strokey croakey grandma doing well in the debates

How is she going to navigate past the endless mounds of corruption and scandals in her name? She's unelectable. There's no hope senpai. Lefty dynasty time is over now, time to pack it up and fuck up canada

I see the stereotypes are true of the modern German.

I think when Trump tells Hillary, to her face, that she is going to be indicted when he is elected, that will win the election for him (if he hasn't done it already)... She has no hope in the debates.

>BREAKING
>opponent of candidate is critical of candidate
>film at 11

hillarys latest manipulation attempt
youtube.com/watch?v=Fnex6bWxMBI

t. tiny-dicked liberal cumshitter

Trumpist German reporting in here. German mainstream is still infected by Green/old-68ers tripe, that other user hasnt been redpilled yet.

Just watched that ad, gave me cancer, oh god please let me die.

Please, if you aren't, go watch the DNC stream. The party is eating itself alive right now.

Trump will win, KEK wills it

2 of the 3 electronic voting companies are heavily invested in the Clinton Foundation. Only thing that worries me.