If the USA is a free country why do they allow police officers to carry guns and tasers?

If the USA is a free country why do they allow police officers to carry guns and tasers?

Haven't they heard of 'policing by consent'?

The police aren't supposed to be an occupying force, they are supposed to be civilians maintaining law and order with the consent of the public.

Do Americans even know what freedom means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I
ibtimes.co.uk/andy-tracey-ferrie-burglar-shooting-melton-mowbray-381284
fox8.com/2015/08/17/man-who-shot-home-invasion-suspect-charged-with-voluntary-manslaughter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone have that webm of some crazy guy with a knife, and 20 british cops can't do shit because they are unarmed?

They have guns because we all have guns. If everyone can have guns and half your job is to confront people...i think you want a gun just in case.

Are you retarded?

They have guns, its not the same as here.

Are you?

There's nothing wrong with that, at least on one was hurt.

I could literally rape one of your female cops and get away with it

yes actually.....why you gotta pick on my disability?

>If the USA is a free country why do they allow police officers to carry guns and tasers?
We have lunatics here who need suppressing. Also, cops shouldn't be less armed than civilians.

Why risk 10 yrs in the clink?

Just ask, even beta yanks get all the gash here, brits birds cant resist the accent- plus they are total sluts.

That's a fascinating dream you had, user.

So why do hate freedom so much?

Cause niggers

see

We dont have guns, we use sets of keys

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I

send 10 of your finest policemen to Detroit and tell me you don't need a gun

faggot

There's also that webm of a bunch of shit skins shouting at a camera with one lady cop in the middle looking terrified

The British are weak

>Do Americans even know what freedom means?

Be in Britain walking down the street, smile at old lady, she calls the coppers "he scared me".
Police arrest me for disturbing the police and being antisocial, get sanctioned and have to go to reeducation center for two years.

"British Freedom"

Fuck that island, may it sink into the shit it has become.

Do u think this would work with dindus? No. No it wouldn't. That's why.

It is exactly the same in the us. American women are whores and will fuck anyone with an aristocratic British accent

because words don't stop crackheads you fucking retard

that's a cool movie clip user

It's a good thing we got rid of the union jack, at least we don't have the symbol of cucks on our flag.

you were always the worst colony

funny how after removing the jack you turned into the worlds cucks LMAO

A bit of PAVA (mace) normally does the trick in extreme circumstances.

Most of the time adequate training in how to use negotiation techniques (or 'words' as you put in based on your experience in living in an unfree country) does indeed normally do the job.

The police where I live are total bros.
I live in the middle of nowhere up a mountain.

There is a difference between countryside police and city police.
Cops in the cities tend to be arrogant. Cops here are alright. They don't have much to do as we don't have much crime.
My wife is ex police. She gave it up because she had too much paperwork. She's a teacher now. Out of the frying pan......

*Inhales deeply*
NIGGERS
*Coming from the other side of the valley is the echo of my statement*
NIGGERS
Niggers
niggers

You have literal laws against jaywalking (top kek!) and lock up a far greater percentage of your population than we do.

Our police don't even carry guns or tasers.

At what point did you think your fantasies were reality, user?

you sound like a faggot with no experience, adequate training is bullshit compared to adequate experience, also- our criminals aren't pussies.

>Detroit
>Nigger hopped up on crack holed up in an abandoned house
>Get a call that this guy ripped all the copper out
>pawned it
>then used the money to get some crystal meth
>while he's hopped up he stabbed a little girl on a bike, naked
>arrive at house

"OI COME OUTTA THERE YOU WANKER, WE'LL GIVE YOU TILL THE COUNT OF 5 THEN WE'LL BE REAAAALLLYYYY MAD IF YOU DONT COME OUT"

>crackhead comes screaming out of house with AIDS covered butcher knife he was removing his own leg flesh with
>stabs 5 different officers because no one has a gun, they were only armed with sensitivity training

that's what would happen if we tried your faggy UK police tactics here

You are only arrested for jaywalking if you get caught, meaning that there are cars on the road and you decide to cross anyways.

Jaywalking is very dangerous, for both drivers and the criminal themselves.
If the driver swerves to dodge the asshole he could ram into another car or the sidewalk.
If the driver just decides to break to soften the impact, the asshole is now in the hospital, probably not with any health insurance, so now the government has to pay up.

The chicken crossing the road is a metaphor for suicide.

You don't have freedom of speech, you're not allowed to defend yourselves in your own home, and you have no culture because you forgot about the old ways and instead embraced "curry".

Nope.

I'm currently a firefighter because I am bit of a lazy sod but I worked in a police control room (that's doing the radio stuff and answering emergency calls) and as response officer (proper policing as a constable) for eight years.

I also did a bit of 'specialing' (working as a volunteer police officer) before that when I was at Uni.

The thing I notice about your police is that they seem to be terrified all the time and take the most extreme action for no reason rather than conducting a proper risk assessment.

Police officer's face when the chapter on "negotiating firmly" didn't pan out and he's bleeding out on the ground

Here you go user.

I consent to cops carrying guns and tasers because, unlike a Brit, I know what kind of insane,lawless subculture we have here. Your cops would be beaten, kidnapped, raped, and/or murdered if they came into our ghettos without guns. Unfortunate but that's the situation

What if I'm carrying a gun and don't consent to being arrested?

Yeah, that experience really doesn't count as far as applicability to American police work goes. You wouldn't take the opinion of a South African traffic cop as applicable to being on the squad in SH, Dover, or NI. But noooo- mr. volunteer constable, please tell us how much more you know about our own system and how we're doing an inadequate job to your standards- because you clearly know more about it than we do. Stop parroting the MSM and stop being concerned about something that isn't your fucking problem.

Alright it's settled then. I'll quit visiting England fucking your fucked teeth bird slut women, and you quit coming over here and fucking our dumbass, narcissistic fat bitches. It's a fair exchange.

>be a female cop
>surrounded by muslim/nigger rape gang

If you're an American cop in this situation you draw your gun and tell them to fuck off

If you're a brit...

>take out tactical pen and paper
>draw out the tactical risk assessment checklist
>realize after a few moments of doing this I'm a disgusting racist for assuming JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK, MUSLIM, AND CORNERING ME IN THIS ALLEY THAT THEY MEAN ME HARM
>get raped nearly to death because they electronic lock on my pepper spray detected minorities and autosealed
>9 months later have quintuplet half-niggers

Meanwhile in America...

>Officer Stacy shoots the main nigger in the head
>rest of the nigs bite the pavement waiting for backup to arrive
>they all go to Pelican Bay for life
>officer stacy gets 6 weeks paid leave to "recover"

>brits will LITERALLY defend this
How is it possible for a nation to be so cucked? A police force without guns is like a fire department without a fire hose, they simply can't do their job.

Thankfully our niggers are penned inside London. So if London police had guns we would be balanced out.

>no one injured
>suspect arrested

Unlike if this was America, where there would probably be 5/6 fatalities on the scene with no clearer picture of what actually occurred or if a crime was ever committed.

>Yeah, that experience really doesn't count as far as applicability to American police work goes.

That's the main problem we are talking about. If you had proper freedom and policing by consent of the community then your police wouldn't be at war with the community like some occupying force.

Literally this
OP fuck off policing in the sense of making sure a protest march states on track is done by consent as its law abiding citizens, when a faggot has a knife or a gun police need to be able to respond proportionally.
In the USA thanks to more liberal gun laws it's better for cops to always carry them just encase due to probability, in the UK there is no need to as UK citizens don't have access to guns and so it is less likely they will carry guns and it costs money and are more likely to get stolen so regular police don't carry them
You go to the palace of Westminster, a London airport or Northern Ireland and the police there have both sub-machine guns and Handguns because there is more likely to be an armed threat there.

TL;DR OP doesn't understand how police,money, and responding proportinally work

It is inspired by real events.

>you're not allowed to defend yourselves in your own home,

This is a complete falsehood.

American self-defence laws are entirely based on the same English common law that still applies in the UK today. The wording is almost identical when you compare English laws on self-defence and various US state laws on self-defence.

You're worse than we are on this issue in a lot of cases.

ibtimes.co.uk/andy-tracey-ferrie-burglar-shooting-melton-mowbray-381284

fox8.com/2015/08/17/man-who-shot-home-invasion-suspect-charged-with-voluntary-manslaughter/

"proper freedom and policing by the consent of the community" Oh man- I don't know if your realize how big of a douche you come across as. But I really don't care anymore, I have to go to work.

I bet you can't can't give me a single news story about British female cops being "raped to death by niggers".

Movie name?

I'll take that as an admission you are wrong.

Because without a means to protect those freedoms they will. not. stand.

Policing by consent is such a fucking bullshit term. British coppers can fuck you over at any given moment because law in the UK is so shit that you're probably breaking several laws at once without knowing it.

>world's cucks
>absolute military, economic, and cultural domination

What if the suspect had a gun instead of a knife?
Our police take their jobs seriously. I don't know how many black people there are in Czechoslovakia, but they're everywhere here, and it's safer to assume they're armed because they usually are.

No idea, sorry.

I looks really funny but nobody got hurt and i guess when all the sudden anger and feelings calmed down everybody was glad to be alive. I think the British police did a really good job here.

>A guy wants to kill you.
>You are so cucked up with the idea of not having guns that you will risk your life to save his life.

In a healthy community here in America you never see a cop draw a gun. You know half the cops. Shit, I don't even live in a very rural area and I know several of the police, the judge (who doesn't like my family and is still very cool to us), the tow truck drivers. Just a couple weeks ago my Mexican friend was in a domestic dispute and the police took the time to track me down and have me come get him to keep him out of jail. But I don't live in an area full of ravenous niggers or La Raza spics. In those areas, the police ARE at war with the community because the community is at war with a lawful civilized society.

Actually when thinking about it the british police is unarmed but they do not back down and they do not shit their pants. They actually work him until they can disarm him and apprehend him - that's some serious tough guys and tough women.

British police uniforms make British women so damn fuckable.

It makes you want to dominate the shit out of them.

What about the 2nd amendment? Even US cops have that right, needed just as much as others.

> Do you even know the 2nd amendment OP?

what are they supposed to use? harsh language?

It's not like native Brits are gonna do anything when the cops tell them to get in the back of the queue and wait for their TV license violation arrest, and it's not like they want to stop the sandniggers anyway. Their system works for them.

I need to know. I'm 90% sure I saw it on tv once.

This. Memphis is the same. Except with dindus instead of Mexicans.

Yeah.......but it's a fucking leaf

>9mm
>tasers that are never used
>occupying force
Ha.

Police are respected members of the community here, they have as much right to defend themselves as I do.

Officers don't carry guns...

>it's a "brit thinks they're more free the the US" shitpost
m8 if you don't bin that edgy opinion I'll get you arrest for hate speech and not paying your thought tax

Girl's name ? She looks really cute. I would like to defend her from these thugs

I'm a murderer, i don't consent to being policed hurr
>oh my apologies sir, carry on, pip

It's Freedumb, not freedom.

Your rights and freedoms are limited by rights and freedoms of other people... Not a big deal in a daily life for most of the people out there, but in USA there's this certain group of armed and delusional people who just happen to be black and who have this weird idea that they have a right to enter your house uninvited and borrow your TV for an indefinite amount of time.
By carrying weapons police just makes sure that your right to watch niggers beat the shit out of each other on a 'football' pitch is well guarded and protected.

you do realize we've got approximately 40 million over here that, should they miraculously materialize on your island tomorrow morning, would absolutely tear all of you up and have your police force for breakfast- right?

But British police do have guns and so do British criminals. The law abiding citizens are the ones that are fucked.

It's something like Riot or something. Some synonym for riot. I heard that rape is the only good scene.

t. Passport-less Cletus

I'm a member of the public. The police have my consent to shoot any gang members and taze any feminists that they feel like.

Problem solved, go prep your bull britbong

>person walking across the road
>criminal

Land of the free...

Yeah, it is Riot, the 2012 film by that title.

40 million of what?

Kellie Shirley

that guy would have been shot 5 times in the chest in the first 3 seconds of him walking towards the officer with a knife

Since cannuk friend posted this, gonna add another.

There are a large number of retards here who worship police and the military

Where are her tits? Is she a trap? Breast cancer survivor? Just unfortunate to have not grown them?

this gave me such a boner

What's the movie?

>americans actually think that having the police shoot and kill suspects instead of taking them into custody is a good idea

Enjoy getting shot in the head by a power-hungry moron because you moved your hand during a traffic stop.

Riot

See:

they handled it pretty well tbqh. no one got hurt, and they got the faggot alive instead of dead.

>Nobody got shot, stabbed, or injured
But yeah, a gun would have totally solved everything. Have you ever thought how sad it is that Americans define freedom only by the ability to buy a gun and shoot other Americans? That's literally it.

Yeah, but nobody got shot, so I guess that means were cucked, amirite? :^)

also aren't those two PCSOs?

>the nation is cucked because we keep to tradition and have police who don't have more rights than ordinary citizens
>meanwhile being a bootlicker to military esque cops makes you somehow uncucked

wew

>logic
B-but muh freedoms