Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

petition2congress.com/create
reddit.com/r/StandUpComedy/comments/44se0z/chris_rocks_famous_white_dentist_joke_from_2008/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get his point. That white dentists are bad?

>buncha nigger don't invent shit
>dis white boi dont invent nuthin neither
lmao niggers

better yet:
>white man is responsible with his finances, purchases nice house
>dis cracka be livin next 2 me man im important like obama how dis happen

>white guy actually contributes something to society
>rest are dancing monkeys

yes, it does speak volumes. Niggers should be living caged in a zoo, not among decent white dentists.

Dentists are shit tier people though it's true. Oh wow , you have to memorize like 30 teeth and tell people to floss. Amazing. Fuck dentists.

Duh, it's that people should be separate based on fame and race.

Awful, America has to change this horrible laws that forbid blacks from becoming dentists.

>there's like a thousand white people in my history textbook
>President
>Hero
>Martyr
>Scientist
>Politician
>Philosopher
>There's 0 black dudes

>a comedian offers more to society than a dentist

i dont get it

This. Orthodontists are the ones who actually know/do shit.

But Chris Rock hates blacks.

Where do I burn up the constitution & turn in my guns?

I love Chris Rock but here he's just being another uppity nigger with wealth sheltered from actually having to live in an inner city neighborhood

A nigger thinks dancing monkies are as important as doctors.

Dentists make a shit load of money. Blacks aren't interested in dentist work

So in order to be white and live there you have to be a successful dentist that went to college and got a degree, but if you are black you can just scream fuck and make white people jokes

Such racism

wtf I love african-american people now

he probably owns a business and worked it from ground up

these nogs just expect everything to be easy?

>dentist
>an ordinary profession that doesn't require years of school and work to become

The dentist most likely owns his own business.

The DNC

WTF I hate dentists now.

>The white boi next to me gives medical attention to people so they don't kill themselves because of a toothache
>He dedicated almost 10 years of his life to acquire the necessary skills

>My black neighbors hit a ball with a bat

nigga your teeth are white because the white boi next door keeps them white

>successful blacks do anything they can to move away from other blacks.
>Therefore any black living in a predominantly white community is likely to be successful and have moved there, while any white living in a predominantly white community is average and lives there because it's near where they were born.
>this is surprising to him.

That's a good point actually. I didn't realize dentists were so fucking racist. #blackteethmatter

>performers
>people who made their money while on a contract for an agency
>medical professional who probably owns his own practice
>HOW DARE THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL HAVE AS MUCH MONEY
>ITS ONLY BECAUSE HES WHITE

Yes, Chris Rock. We know you're a nigger. Quit telling us.

The dentist likely paid a similar figure for his house/within the same price range.

>implying blacks couldn't be dentists too
stay mad negroid

>we invented da pyramids n jokes n music n teeth n shit squa

It's worse if you actually watch the video where he says this. He says that the dentist just had to walk into his house but Chris had to fly. Does he not realise that black people are given preference at universities? That any black person who actually studied could become a dentist? But study is too hard right? Somehow it's easier for white people to study or something

WTF, I hate Sup Forums now

Derrrr, look at me, I can play with a ball

But the dentist is the only person he talks about there that actually contributes anything of value to society.

I agree, fuck dentist.

Also the only one working 5 days a week

guarantee you 100% the dentist is a jew

>blacks can't be dentists

Wow, Rock is a bigger racist than me.

A white man just needs to follow a pave path to get to where he is at

>Gary Sheffield
>Hall of Famer

Wew lad, why am I not surprised that a race baiter is supporting a cheating drug abuser?

All that proves is that niggers are too dumb to go into fields that actually require high IQs like dentistry, and can only be successful in entertainment.

>I've never seen a black dentist so they don't exist

Well the joke isnt really true. He lived next to a jewish hedge fund manager. No dentist.

he's inadvertently pointing out that the black community by and large fails in the united states, almost entirely by their own doing. It is also suggestive about their inability to save money or use perspective to plan for the future.

The only way a black person can be successful is through media or sports, whereas a dentist just has to be good at his craft and save his money well enough to afford a similar house.

Obviously. But even if he hates them, he can feel pity for them.

Why won't black people become dentists? He must wonder.

Is Mary J. Blige really the greatest R&B singer of all time?

That was retarded.

I don't get it. Is being a dentist not a respectable occupation?

so why don't you or another black guy becomes a dentist like that white guy and also live there

>meme entertainer that is worthless
>dentist
I also dont see any reason for letting niggers close to people that actually mean something to society.

It's funny because orthodontists are known in the dental community for being entitled, lazy fucks. There's a common joke that they only need 1 finger to work (they just point at which room for their assistant to go into to bond brackets/ change bands).
Oral surgeons are the real badasses senpai

>dentists
>dedicate prime years of life to medical school
>most of your patients hate seeing you
>career has 5x higher suicide rate than average

>hall of famer basketball player
>be 7ft tall and skip school to play a sport

this is what it's like to be a tall ass nigger in America

I love Chris Rock, but for the life of me, I cannot understand the logic behind this.

He did the same bit on one of his stand up specials (albeit he named different black celebrities) and I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

A black dentist would just as easily be able to afford to live in that neighborhood, the same as a white dentist. Dentists make six figure salaries, you don't have to be a fucking billionaire to live in Alpine, New Jersey. Sure, it's one of the most expensive places to live in NJ, but it's far from fucking exclusive to top 1 percent.

It reminds me of some other black celebrity who complained that no black people lived in Indian Creek, Florida, a notoriously wealthy village with less than 100 residents (all either business moguls or celebrities). Well, duh, you dumb cunt, the only people down there are whites, Jews, and Latinos, there's hardly any black people around who could move into that neighborhood.

How is Sup Forums BTFO here? He is literally saying most black people suck at most everything which cuts the majority of them off from economic success.

those niggers didnt invent anything either

>career has 5x higher suicide rate than average
what
why?

Black Dentist story:

I was sitting in the little chair, and the dental assistant came into the room and said her hellos and pleasantries. Then she stops and says "Now, this is very important. When the doctor comes in, you have to say 'Goodmorning sir. How are you?'" and I'm like, okay, what the fuck.

So then the dentist comes in and she servile female says "good morning sir, how are you?" and he says he's great and good morning. Then he looks at me and says hello. And I say "hello."

Then the woman went white with fear. Beads of sweat forming on her whole body. He looked at her and said "did you tell him?" and she assures him that she did tell me. And he then looks at me again, pauses, takes a deep breath, and asks "Hello." And I replied "Hi."

And then he kicked me out and I was never permitted to return as a patient.

I mean, I can see why Chris Rock is so upset.

Got me leaf.

at least he only said decent comedian. I don't get it. They made their money through sports and popular media, so people know who they are. Meanwhile this other guy made a living plying his trade. And we should feel bad about this?

Something about being universally despised by your patrons and unfettered access to some serious drugs.

Outdated meme. It's not true. Police officers and firefighters have a much higher suicide rate, and all three combined barely meet the rates of veterans.

Kek, this.
If it was not for the jewish owned medias and sport league they would just prostitute themself, sing in the bars or be bouncers/dealers.

When I went through dental school, 99% of the blacks were ghetto shoe-ins who were obviously there because muh demographics. The sad part was that the blacks were far and above the most common students to drop out/ steal other students lab equipment.
Never relax

he is referring to the point that black people struggle at every point through education and the career ladder due to institutional racism so unless they get lucky doing something special themselves they probably wont make it to that neighbourhood

>blacks are so useless outside of the realm of entertainment, they are human jesters, if you will.

that's very petty, mr. Rock.

>a stranger on the Internet called my dad badass
Feels good man

>Playing basketball is more important than dental health

Is there some subtle joke I'm missing here or did this really happen?

>A comedian has to write jokes and stand on stage
>All a motherfucking dentist has to do is go to dental school and care for people's dental health
>Dat dentist mothafucka gets to live in my neighborhood
> America is fuckin' rayciss

But they didn't invent anything either...

It's an outdated statistic. It's a thought that the suicide rate is due to a high standard (esthetic work requiring great artistic talent) and the fact that many of your patients hate seeing you/ you cause a lot of pain. Some injections just hurt, period

please tell me this is shopped

Sports ball player

Sports ball player

Entertainer

Occasionally based, sometimes whiny retard comedian

Next to a man who performs complex, dangerous medical feats that require a decade of highly expensive education

WOW!!!!!! MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE

Maybe you should've been a Dentist

well i say we make another pettion this time to congress
the white house wont do shit congress can
petition2congress.com/create

> he helps people
> he's bad
> i do nothing for people
> i'm nice

>british
>thinks dentistry is bullshit.

Good post m8.
Consider yourself checked ;)

that anwsere the white house gave was shit just get on a proxy or vpn and let the letter go in

>implying dental school is easy or that maintaining a prosperous dental practice is easy.
The question is, could any of those four black people have been good dentists? I doubt it.

kek

aaaaaand...................

Gary Sheffield is NOT in the Hall of Fame

>fucking liar

chris rock doesnt realize he and all his nigger friends brought down property values in the area so a dentist could afford to buy an even bigger mansion than he should have been able to afford

That really happened.
There is no joke.

Later I had a different black dentist who was normal. I just never get a chance to tell this story. How often does the topic of black dentists come up?

You are a walking stereotype.

Last time this was posted someone posted a list of people who actually live next to Chris Rock.

All the white guys were basically CEOs, business owners and self-made men.

racist dentists make them teeth white

Nah, it's Roberta Flack.

LOL

>black dentist
>had to get wisdom teeth removed
>one was impacted
>my review appointment or whatever was over
>he asks if i have any questions
>i ask about my one impacted wisdom tooth
>i ask if it will be more difficult to take out
>he gets indignant
>"this is my job," he says
>"it's not going to be difficult for me to take it out"

ended up going to a different guy to have them taken out. i think the nigger dentist had a chip on his shoulder or something. super insecure

Have every black people a white dentist in their neighborhood?
So it's explain the teeth so white and shiny.

Goddamn you guys are retarded. The dentist joke was a LIE. He lives around other celebrities. He told the joke because it's what's expected of him. Really the shit you see in his acts doesn't reflect who he is
reddit.com/r/StandUpComedy/comments/44se0z/chris_rocks_famous_white_dentist_joke_from_2008/

Exactly how is that even legal? You can deny a patient treatment because you don't like the way they greeted you?

>On one side of Rock's house (12 Margo Way) is a vacant lot. But before 2007, the property was owned by Steven Markovitz, most likely a "white man" but most certainly not a dentist. Markovitz was a high-powered hedge fund trader in Manhattan who, incidentally, pled guilty to charges of illegal late mutual-fund trading in 2003.

>On the other side of Rock's house (20 Margo Way) is a house owned by Matthew (Yanxiu) Li, the CEO of a major financial planning firm.

>The other "white men" on Margo Way in 2008 were:
>Joseph T. Scott (2 Margo Way), CEO of a construction company
>Hussein Matari, MD (6 Margo Way), Chief of Radiology at NYC Health+Hospitals
>Arkadi Katselnik (17 Margo Way), CEO of a high-end construction company

>Rock bought his own house in 2001 from Jeffrey Nesses, who owned 30 eyewear stores in New York.

;) right back at you, Kees.

it's the contrast with their skin that makes their teeth look blindingly white. same thing happens to me over the summer when i get a good tan going.

Did Kevin hart get taller?

Chris Rock was funny a long time ago. His first 2 comedy albums are fantastic. He became a SJW loser once Obama was elected.

Bad actor seeking attention through pre-school level "political/racial" views
>Look at how much of a social justice warrior that I am, plz luv me and buy my moviez