A Jumanji sequel

Was this necessary?

Is Hollywood sequel/precuel/reboot fetish ever going to end?

>In a jungle
>Wears a skimpy outfit
What did she mean by this?
Not that my penis is complaining.

It's a video game

They are in a videogame, the Jumanji in this movie isn't a board game. The character clearly is supposed to be a Lara Croft knockoff.

>Was this necessary?
No.

But come one, the original isn't exactly a sacred work of art. Have you actually watched it recently?

If Williams hadn't died, most people wouldn't give a shit.

fucking kevin hart, always gotta be in everything

>focus group
>whos that little faggot that everyone loves, put him in

I know the first one is bad, but now imagine a sequel of a bad movie

yeah its a video game to appeal to the kids, obvious cash grab

Well people will go to watch it regardless whether it's shitter or not. I mean just look at other sequels you don't expect to do well like Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. In this sequel they replaced Brendan Fraser with The Rock and it earned around a $100 million more than the first one.

It´s because of the hype

>Lara Croft knockoff
>doesn't cast a titcow/ass monster

>want to see Nebula in that outfit for 90 min
>can't stand Kevin Hart for 5 min

Wat do?

The Rock is a shit actor and I hope his heart explodes from all the steroids
Also he literally had a titjob, look it up.

Are you Adrien Brody?

So is Amy Pond wearing a wig here or did she manage to grow her hair back between/after filming Guardians of the Galaxy?

Why is the Rock always making the same stupid dreamworks eyebrow face in everything he's in?

It's just his natural state

You didn't watch him as a pro wrestler back in the day at all I take it. That was his shtick, he did it long before he was a movie actor.
Ah, I heard them say they had a good explanation planned for her outfit, and that would make sense.

Shouldve been Alexandra Double DDario

The guy´s expression always looks like Maui´s

Karen Gillan in that outfit is always necessary

>ripped black guy
>ripped half black guy
>white slut
>fat, unattractive white guy

Agreed, not thicc enough for my tastes.

You have an obsession with race my friend. Plenty of action movies with the lead white guy being ripped.

Also Hart is a black manlet, which I'm pretty sure is worse than being a white manlet

So. He's not playing The Rock in the movie.

I had a nightmare where the Rock kicked the shit out of me and when the cops came they arrested me for calling the cops on him

He plays The Rock in every movie, it's the only role he can play

Dumbass, he's ALWAYS playing the Rock.

why the fuck is the Rock in every movie?

Why do people ask questions like this?

You already know the answer.

something something jews

That's a big girl

>The Rock is a shit actor and I hope his heart explodes from all the steroids
>Also he literally had a titjob, look it up.

do you think the rock for sure took 'roids? and do you think he still takes them? any /fit/ fags here that can shed some actual knowledge here? like is it possible to get as big as the rock is without steroids? and if he for sure took them when he wrestled, does he still have to take them to stay big, or can he just lift a bit to maintain the size he got from roids before? I used to work out quite a bit, and though i'm not ripped anymore, i don't have to do much to look like i work out all the time, the muscles i got seem to stay. so i wonder if he doesn't roid up anymore.

anyway, if someone that has knowledge of this stuff could chime in. also didn't see anything about this "tit job" if you or anyone wants to elaborate on that.