Western society hates men and worships women, and that's why so many young males are opting out of society

Western society hates men and worships women, and that's why so many young males are opting out of society.

You know it's true, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/science-isnt-golden/201312/women-subjects-employment-discrimination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. Women have the power, and are using it to crash this civilization with no survivors.

Ivanka is such a fake ass bitch.

>Western society hates men and worships women,
The majority of people who worship women are beta males , you know this is true.

Look how much money an average woman with tits can make on twitch with a push up bra pretending to play video games. This is what men have become, they literally cannot stop themselvse from being manipulated with sex appeal.

This is why society has failed

no shit?

If Western society hates men and worships women, then isn't it time for a woman president in the current election. Ideally, she'll be a genuine woman who hasn't had a bad boob job.

Young males only opt out of society when their penises become too small and flacid for them to viably function.

Modern society treat woman like meat and make them work.

The median earnings do not take into account how much time off women take, how they are not as motivated as men to progress in their jobs, so on and so forth.

>Young males only opt out of society when their penises become too small and flacid for them to viably function.

This is incorrect.

>This is incorrect.
small dicked beta detected

Definitely a micropenis is present ITT

Median earning levels also don't take into account the degree to which men tend to be assholes who just favor themselves:
psychologytoday.com/blog/science-isnt-golden/201312/women-subjects-employment-discrimination

If you think about it.. A woman can destroy a mans life

women are fucking niggers

Or at the least his understanding of punctuation...

Thank you

I'm not so much opting out, as exploiting the scant opportunities that fall off the table of women.

I don't really care.

Most women are fat, like real fat, and dumb. The few attractive women are typically asstards.

I was dumbed by a girl 17 years ago last... since then it was always me dumping my girlfriends.

Here's something you'll need, user

>fake boobs
>facial surgery

dropped/10

Thanks captain obvious

we don't worship women, just HOT women. which is why crooked hillary will lose

my boner is growing stronger...

Who care, they are all going to be savagely put in their place when the economy inevitably collapses in the next 10-15 years.

Right now we live in a glass box under the sea, sinking slowly deeper as the water pressure rises, cracks appearing along the corners of the glass. And meanwhile leftist cunts and kikes are screaming "everything is fine! we can breathe underwater!"

Reality is going to come crashing back in so brutally I almost feel bad for women and numale cucks

It's true.

Just read this board and see how many people worship women. White nationalism is basically worship of white women.

Women treat me like shit. I have no qualms about not contributing to society. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, yet that makes me a loser in this shitty modern world.

Nah, see there's a broken web of things.

Humans are retarded.

They're will let bullying pass and not help their own but cry over celebs and dead strangers they have never met.

>Western society hates men and worships women who behave unfeminine.
FTFY