Star Wars Rebels

The Rules Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #20: End of Games #1 (part 1 of 6)
Kieron Gillen, Salvador Larroca et al.
Comic Book & e-Comic Book [Marvel]
• Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information.
• Vader may have passed his master’s tests...
• ...but will his own schemes prove his undoing?

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

swgoh.gg/characters/unobtainable/
0biwanken0bie.deviantart.com/gallery/55456232/Hera-Syndulla-Photo-Shoot
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDwx469XIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best buttcheeks

>not 'Star Wars Comics & Cartoons'

Is she in undergarments?

>best buttcheeks

We really ought to add Galaxy of Heroes guild info into the OP.

swgoh.gg/characters/unobtainable/
Huh, I didn't know about these datamined GoH characters.
Who are you hype for?
>Dark Side Barriss
wew

>Dark Side Barriss
>Strong Stealth/Crit Attacker with low survivability
>low survivability
HA!

Most of them seem to just be the in-game enemies.

I'm surprised we have so many Nightsisters, though. Even weirder that Old Daka is in this game and playable while Mother Talzin is nowhere to be found.

>I'm surprised we have so many Nightsisters, though. Even weirder that Old Daka is in this game and playable while Mother Talzin is nowhere to be found.
At least the various Nightsister characters have made the "buffs any nightsisters in the party" skills some characters have legitimately useful.

We only just now got a third Geonosian to make Geo Soldier's "buffs fellow geonosians" skill of any real use, though luckily he's a good character to have even without it

I'd imagine because Talzin would be a pain in the ass. Her abilities in the show were chain Force lightning, Force forcefields, intangibility, long range ritualistic voodoo torture, with options for invisibility (especially if it copies that one ewoks where her leader ability can make fellow nightsisters invisible). Couple with Ventress, Talia, Daka (resurrection sucks), and one of the not-so-great initiate or acolyte Nightsister teams could easily become one of the nastiest in the game.

I wouldn't doubt it. I just went through the first three levels (really should have been promoting my Jedi instead of building up my Arena team).

Yoda just keeps spamming attacks and acquiring farsight. I imagine the problem with him at 7*s is trying to stick any attacks at all.

It's good to see Rebels characters listed, assuming that it's actually mined data and not just an actually assumption they'll show up at some point.

They really should have done a Rebels update by now.

If Hera actually appears, I'll get into this game.

Any stories in the canon EU or old EU that have the Sith and Jedi team up

In The Clone Wars, there's a 2-episode story about Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan being captured by Hondo and having to work together to escape. There's a lot of banter.

I'm going to give you a suggestion, as she's going to end up in the game. It's just a matter of time. Get into the game now, that way you can immediately get her when she's released. Otherwise you'll have a decently long grind to get to them.

I remember there was at least two? One involved one of the Revan books. And the other was definitely Old Republic era, but I can't remember what it was about or called....

>You will never orange buttcheeks again.

WAIT, I REMEMBER THE OTHER ONE. It has something involving some Hutts getting some sort of weird artifact or something and it started spawning robots? And there was this weird lava planet and the Sith and Jedi team up because it threatens to decimate everything and there's no time to call for back up.

Hopefully some user can remember the title, cause it's a really fun story.

Bloodlines is boring as fuck. On chapter 5 and cant take anymore

Guild bros: Rancor's at less than 1% for this round

FINISH HIM

Thats around when I stopped. I couldnt take it anymore. I downloaded Darth Plagueis and have been having a blast.

The only new EU book I liked was Tarkin. Everything else is kind of boring, or takes way too long to get into.

Except Aftermath

That was a piece of shit through and through.

More please.

>do Yoda fight
>got to tier 5
>Yoda just had 6 turns in a row
What the fuck

0biwanken0bie.deviantart.com/gallery/55456232/Hera-Syndulla-Photo-Shoot

I've been playing GoH for the past couple of weeks and Jesus Christ does it take a while to get a new character

Save crystals to use for replenishing your energy. The Gacha is not great for acquiring characters. Just focus on getting to level 40 and then farm the Geonosian Soldier. He is a good thing to have. Once you can do Cantina and Galactic War you'll start getting characters a lot faster.

Haha, wish I could be he ate everyone I have already.

Yeah, same here, otherwise I would've finished him off myself. I got him down to like 0.20% so someone should be able to breeze through him.

Then we've got the final round to deal with.

Unlocking characters gets faster the more game modes you unlock so it picks up fairly nicely.

Priority shard farm in Cantina battles: Geo
Priority shard purchase in Galactic War: Luminara

Nearly every Arena team I fight has one of those if not both.

Cantina purchases I like Ahsoka and Gui-Gon, useful and cheap. Galactic War after Luminara I went with Phasma because her leader is kickass and her abilities have good synergy with other characters, especially ones that rely on crits or crit boosts.

Arena purchases are slow as balls to unlock and promote. I don't know. Savage Opress is good for defense bonus, Sheev is awesome (can block heals). Ventress is good for buff scrubbing and she can hit pretty hard (but she's squishy). IG-88 and HK-47 can be unlocked, there is an Ewok event that requires three droids. You can also farm the Magna Guard from Squad Cantina levels for that.

Yeah, I wish I would have known to save my shards earlier.

I did start unlocking characters recently, I got

Sidious
Qui Gon Jinn
Luke
Luminara
And Greedo

But I don't know if any are actually good.

At least in the last round he no longer eats people, but he gets a speed boost and his abilities cooldown much quicker, so basically it'll be a rape fest of group pounding, stun punching, and buff cleansing. Should be...just super.

Sheev, QGJ, and Lumi are brettygood.

The entire Yoda event is bullshit. Worse, he's not even that good once you unlock him.

Worse still is Grievous, who requires you to use the shard shop to unlock, and the only way to get those shards is to convert shards you get for characters who are already 7 star. It's a long, ridiculous process and I have yet to see anyone with a Grievous but I'm almost sure he won't be anywhere near good enough to justify the massive amount of time and effort needed to unlock him.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm glad I made some decent choices since I couldn't find an up to date tier list or whatever. Just went with what looked cool or seemed strong from allies

I actually farmed Luke to six stars but he hasn't remained as useful at higher levels. Definitely farm Geonosian Soldier instead. That thing is a BEAST. Qui-Gon is good but a bit on the squishy side. He's really useful in Jedi teams since his leader boosts speed of Jedi and I tend to save him in galactic war for when I need Luminara or Barriss to fire off a heal early in the next battle. Also quicker they get turns the faster they cooldown.

Luminara is AWESOME. I don't think she hits as hard after the protection update but she's pretty durable, has a decent evasion ability, and her heals are super sweet.

Greedo, well, I see people using him. He can be pretty annoying to fight against but I don't own him yet.

Oh and the general advice applies like if you are losing bad in Galactic War just retreat. You get all your defeated characters back, it just resets the match. This allows you to try different combinations of characters until you find one that will let you complete the match easier. It can get frustrating but after I learned of this I've never been unable to complete a galactic war.

Also this is a fun bit of intel. The game predetermines the actions of the AI and how likely you are to hit based on group compositions. So if you start a match you can send Jedi after Sheev, if they all miss just retreat and try again aiming for other people. You can also switch player positions! If Dooku keeps hitting Luminara with lightning and stunning her just swap her with another non-Jeid character. The AI is predetermined to attack that character's position NOT the actual character. Swapping characters out for people not already in your lineup resets the AI but just changing position between, say Sheev and Luminara if they were already in your group when you retreated doesn't. This obviously doesn't work so well when you don't want to swap out your leader due to a useful leader ability.

How is Bloodline?

Boring.

So pretty much in line with the new EU books

Yeah, I noticed that. It's weird.

Fun for manipulating AI though.

>Geonosian Soldier
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDwx469XIY
[WAR FLASHBACKS]

Some people like it, some don't. So far the worst complaints I've seen are that some people find it boring. I haven't seen any of the hate Aftermath generated. Or Dark Disciple, to a lesser degree.

Basically it follows Leia and has a ton about politics in the galaxy post Empire. Stuff that, frankly, I think would have been really good to know in TFA but I can understand why they avoided it. Rian Johnson apparently supplied the notion of opposing political factions for the book. So basically the NR has it's own Democrats and Republicans. I mean that not for their politics, they don't mirror real world like that, but they DO mirror the absolute fanatical shit we see between both parties and their utter inability to work with each other even for shit that should be obvious.

>Also this is a fun bit of intel.
This is seriously useful and should be taken advantage of. I was struggling with GW before but now I can complete it on a daily basis.

He might be fun on a full droid team. If I ever unlock him....

Sheev lets you stop heals on characters. It's good for when you're targeting shit on a team with a lot of healers. If you've got a high dps team he's not as useful. Early game he's vital though.
Luminary is amazing healer, and her leader ability is useful.
Qui Gon is sort of just stupid useful for Jedi. His last ability is really great for removing taunts from fuckers.
Don't have the others, so can't tell you much.

I'd go about farming more Jedi since you got a nice start to it. Old Ben is pretty fucking good with his aoe debuff and Ashoka is just solid and hard to kill.

It's great, really explains a ton of stuff and comes together really nicely.

So far all of the books have been great outside of Dark Disciple, and that's mostly because I hate Vos and is constant retardation.

Is it just me or can anyone else not get into SEQUEL era canon? I don't care for or like the First Order or Resistance. I hate the Republic turned into buffoonery and Luke fucked off and didn't succeed making a new golden era for Jedi. It just feels like both franchises were for nothing.

>So far all of the books have been great outside of Dark Disciple

And Aftermath.

I enjoyed it.

Even though it's a book about space politics, the characters were enjoyable. it's a good book overall.

I still think the new EU is missing a corner stone book though. it doesn't have its Thrawn trilogy yet.

The new lego show isnt canon right?

Hell yeah. GW is awesome since if you complete it you have guaranteed tokens for three shard purchases a day.

I've managed to get my Arena wins up to two shard purchases a day and Cantina is nearly one a day, but the Galactic War is the best. And those double rewards over May the 4th? So fricking sweet. I'm F2P as hell so I take whatever I can get.

I hope we can get the guild up to full membership since more people, faster raid completion, more and higher payouts would make it awesome for a fourth place to purchase shards.

What are people working on in the guild story, btw? Gamorrean? Jawa Engineer? Gear?

Man, I think I'm gonna quit the event after I finally unlock him. I'm tired of farming Eeth Koth.

It is the most canon of them all!

But no not really. However the Lego TFA is supposed to have canon elements. Just in showing what people were up to between scenes or before the movie. I seriously doubt all the silliness like the Crimson Corsair dancing atop a stolen FO dropship is canon...but it might be and I hope it is.

I'm not too enthusiastic about the setting either. It just feels like we're retreading the Galactic Civil War. Neither side really has anything genuinely interesting going on that sets them apart.

Again thanks anons

I felt pretty lost for a while and it seemed like all the community guides and stuff were either out of date or intended for players far ahead of me.

oh fuck, its got crimson corsair? Gotta watch it now

Luke was never a good Jedi. He was taught very basic things and only survived due to Vader and the Emperor not wanting to kill or take him seriously.

I've seen Grievous show up once in... I think it was Arena. Didn't fight him, but I considered it. I was trying to secure a better prize tier so I didn't. I've fought several Yodas and you are 100% correct that he's ridiculously squishy. I have never seen him actually do anything against me because I always kill him first, and easily.

Corsair's in the vidya

I haven't read Aftermath yet, so I can't comment. It's the only one I haven't read so far.

>All those ships

So that's what they mean by ship synergy...

Also, Shaak Ti. Must have the mature Togruta.

I honestly think its because its so new that a lot of people aren't really getting into it. We have had 1 movie, and a couple of mediocre books.

Also I think its because all the EU stuff is mostly a rehash of better Legend novels. Same with TFA. I know the meme is its the same at ANH, but it honestly is. The fans deserve more of a rehash of the original movie. Sure it helps bring in new audiences, but it kind of alienates the old fans.

Gamorrean right now

the gear is too expensive

Yeah Crimson Corsair is in the video game. I don't know if the show will ever have any characters. Probably since they're non-canon. And honestly Lego is better when it isn't. I actually enjoy some of their specials like The Empire Strikes Out since they just run with the idea that they and everything around them is built out of bricks. I'm not of fans of shows like Ninjago where they just happen to be Lego but their world is still realistic. They don't just rip the scenery apart to build useful things, and that takes the fun and cheek out of using Legos as a story medium.

Gear probably. Most of my main team is already at gear 8.

Trust us. Its complete shit. All it really is a backstory to Porkins 2.0 and raises the question if Boba Fett is dead. The only good part was the assassin droid Porkins 2.0 made named Mr Bones.

Pretty much this. A combination of being too new to get really invested in and what we do have is largely derivative. The setting could get interesting later, but right now I'm not really excited to hear any of the lore or any backstory for anyone.

I started going for the Gamorrean, but then he disappeared from my shop, and I haven't seen him since.

And suddenly I'm sitting on a 4-star Cad Bane. Pity that it's too much of a grind/not cost-effective to get shards for him.

Same here. I think I'm only up to 15 shards for him. It'll be a long farm at this rate. If we had faster raids it would be a different story. Some of the gear, okay it's expensive and just the components most of the time, but you can get decent amounts of items.

Only time I've used crystals in the supply shop for gear was a surprisingly cheap (274 crystals I think) Mk II Zaltin Bacta Gel. Whole thing, not just the prototypes. I was getting frustrated as hell farming them since I'd get 2-4 a day with 200+ energy dumped on farming.

Plus I figure it's only a matter of time before EA fucks up another update and hands out 500 crystal apologies.

>Plus I figure it's only a matter of time before EA fucks up another update and hands out 500 crystal apologies.
My favorite event 2bh.

I liked the side stories better. The bit about how Mon Mothma wanted to set up the New Republic, cut back the military spending and remove Palpatine's Emergency Powers from her office (they really weren't joking about being the Alliance to Restore the Republic!) and that bounty hunter chick's side story about being on Endor and there were screaming stormtroopers being dragged off into brush by Ewoks never to be seen again (presumably unless you looked closely at the stew the ewoks were making for the ROTJ after party).

He was missing for several days for me too but he recently came back. Pity I don't have enough guild tokens to buy any more of his shards, though.

The RNG can be really shitty sometimes, but we all know that since this is such a farm heavy game.

Everything but the actual story of Aftermath was fine. It honestly should have been a book of short stories.

>tfw 1/4th of the Raid is still left

The Lego Star Wars movies are so damn good.

yeah, the side stories were enjoyable. it's a shame every aspect of the main story was garbage

frankly, Aftermath would have been better if it was just a bunch of short stories of the galaxy after the events of Jakku.

A fucking ejector seat

I don't have many tanks, so I'm going for the Gamorean.

Have you heard Mr Bones in the audio book? It's amazing.

No I haven't. I got a copy from the OP and read it. I'll have to look it up.

Pros: It no longer eats people

Cons: It attacks more often, and there's no door switch

>I don't have many tanks, so I'm going for the Gamorean.
I have woefully neglected my tanks. Their gear requirements are just so obnoxious. I can't swear they are more so than anyone else but they sure as hell seem to be.

My Chewie and Poe need some love. Recently got my Royal Guard up to Gear VII but he needs levels.

I guess he's full. He ate Sheev so many times.

But that's wrong.

Luke is probably one of the most powerful Jedi we've ever seen. Not only was he trained by the orders best masters (Kenobi and Yoda) but he also had Anakins potential and learned much in a short amount of time. (Also Dagobahs time slow down)

The narrator they got for the books is really fucking good. It's a lot more enjoyable to just listen to them than read them from what I've found.

And they do effects for some character voices and droids. Really makes it easier to get into than if you just read it.

Im downloading it now. Im probably just going to skim through it. I found it in the OP.

Same, I'm trying to get the one Stormtrooper one. And I should probably get Poe too.

Feel like sacrificing them to the Rancors maw next raid and getting someone that can remove debuffs will make it go a lot smoother....

>there's no door switch
Meh, it only held him for one turn anyway

welp i just went through that guy's whole gallery
time to fap

>that's what lukefags actully believe

Is sex with a wookie wrong?

Darth Vader #20 storytime:

you're weird

It was storytimed in the last thread but never bad to see it storytimed again.

When did you realize that even a youngling could kick Luke's shit in?
He had a week of Jedi training at most.

>a week
Was it really though?