This country is a fucking dumpster

This country is a fucking dumpster

Reminder for foreigners that you should thank God every day for not being born in br*zil

That looks like mexico lmao

Can't be worse than here.

>be the top 20% of the population that doesn't live in a favela
>never set your foot in a favela in your life
>"hur dur I'm too pure to share a country with poor people"

Everyone knows South America is a shithole, but apparently Brazilians are the only attention whores about that. Any reasons?

or here.

Serious question;

Is there any complex indoor plumbing in favela housing?

and thats why USA wants to build a 50m high wall on the border

think of mexico but with macacos and double the violence: that's brazil

yeah. If you live in a favela you pay the drug lord a fee to conect your house to the bootleg plumbing system they steal from the water company. The majority of them also do cable TV piracy.

I can't even walk outside at night without being robbed and shot, this country is a fucking hell

I don't ever leave my house, except to buy groceries

T. Neet

But why do you guys talk like everyone thinks South America is first world? There is nothing new about South America being third world.

This where Lil Ze lives

just reiterating, shitzil is the worst country in the world and foreigners shoud thank God for not being born here, or hey might be cursed in the next life to be a chimpanzilian

why do I see this thread so often

Brazil is shit senpai, yes don't worry, we know, we knoOOW

I will not feel sorry for you, because 90% of the world is a big shithole. So don't feel a special snowflake because you're not relevant.

I want to save the favela Brazilian user. He is probably hiding under his table right now because there is another shootout in his neighborhood ;_;

> Brazil is shit
> Hosted the entire world at the last Olympics, and did a good job

No, but I'm discussing politics with my sister

Did a good job? Our government literally bought the World Cup and Olympics, there is a highway project here in my town that was going to be made to make it easier to access the stadium during the world cup, this highway still unfinished to this day. There was also a monorail that was going to make it easier to reach the stadium easier on foot, the rails aren't even laid down yet, there is just a hole there.

I don't know about that but very very few people were robbed and no one was killed during the Olympic games

This. South Americans only create these threads for idiots feel sorry about them and attwhoring. It's like the vast majority of the world isn't as shit.

They don't. South Americans just really like to complain and vent.

go fuck camels

Speak for yourself. This is women's behavior

Which is why so many people here are phaggots.

No one died in South Africa either. Plus the entire military was on the streets and the governor of Rio made a truce with the drug lords to make the drug lords make sure that no one would rob or use guns during the event and their drug dealers would be free to sell drugs in downtown and tourist areas.

>be brazilian
>drop college twice because of social phobia and bullying
>work on a low-end job
>with commuting I spend like 12 hours working every day (public transportation is awful)
>shitty salary, can't afford traveling or having hobbies
>come back home dead tired
>rinse, repeat
Please help, I'm crying typing this

I wish i was a favela King...