>le random homosexual rapists

What did this scene actually mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VHxjN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sexist hipocrisy

man raped = funny

woman raped = not funny

It's American, honey. Our films don't mean shit.

because it is funnie

there's nothing gay about raping a guy

Ok, Jason...

That faggots are deranged scum. Based Quentin dropping truth bombs. Woke af.

Ummm, no sweetie. America is the only thing that matters.

That homosexuals are disgusting perverts. There's a reason why they're still mad at William Friedkin's "Cruising".

it was Tarantino exposing Hollywood

they are both strong, intimidating men.
it's just a means of hyperbole.

That faggot Rob Ager once again deleted a video off youtube that I wanted to link, he breaks it down quite well.

Basically it's Butch earning the watch by going thru a microcosm of the horror and suffering his father went to. Marcellus getting anally raped is a clear Christopher Walken's character having to shove the watch up his ass to protect Butch's family legacy.

At the end of the segment Marcellus lets Butch go despite Butch fucking him over and causing all this shit in the first place, because Butch saved his life they were for a brief moment like POWs.

That all Southern hillbillies are secretly gay

>man raped = funny

But that's true

How was this scene funny?

>watching Deliverance with my step-Dad
>the rape scene comes on
>step-Dad bites lower lip

>also, this user sees cool dubs
>bites lower lip

>gif related
>suddenly sex degenerates
>gimp
>samurai sword
>i'm gonna get medieval on your ass

such a sad scene

underrated post

So what was Tarantino thinking when he wrote this whole sequence, I mean seriously, it's insane

>woman raped = not funny
Yeah cause hot things aren't funny.

Why was Marcellus going himself to by his coffee and doughnuts?

Who is laughing when Zed is raping Marcellus? That's fucked up.

But seriously, what was the point of this scene? I don't understand how people praise this movie so much.

wait... you autists think this scene was funny? its definitely not intended to be.

Everyone else was looking for Butch.

That's fucking retarded

Are you demented? It makes perfect sense.

T. Never seen pulp fiction

he was probably thinking "this coke is amazing"

Man, I overlooked that, cool.

It's an absurdist piece discussing the secret lives of mobsters. How did you not get that?

Butch experiencing his own "Hanoi pit of hell" as means of earning his father's watch and reclaiming his honour. Great sequence.

Gotcha senpai

archive.is/VHxjN

>raping my step dad
>deliverance comes on
>step dad bites lower lip

>If I were to take a shot at summarizing its message in a single sentence I would describe it as “the story of one man’s effort to not only carry on the virtues of his forefathers, but to also remember the sacrifices that his forefathers made.”

Beautiful. Apologize to the king of kino.

stop

>That's fucking retarded
So is Tarantino, now makes even more sense.

Ereven/10
ROFL!

Sup Forums.

Not a funny scene, but I get ur point.
Generally speaking, most people could look at OP's pic and would laugh their ass off, not even knowing the full context of the scene.

But replace those dudes with women and take the exact same pic. It'd be pretty hard to see that as a funny situation.

In Hollywood male rape can be used as a vehicle for comedy, but not female rape. Don't drop the soap etc.

lol no. It's nothing other than another Tarantino fantasy that Hollywood enables him to act out

>What did this scene actually mean?
White supremacists are faggots.

Of course, who didn't know that? Look at the Nazis.

Why did Bruce Willis waste 30 seconds picking out a weapon while Marcellus was getting raped?

underrated post tbph

Tarrantino was illustrating the oppression of the black man by white authority (Zed) and how it is up to our fellow whites to liberate our black brothers and in return we will be forgiven our past crimes against them.

>raping my lower lip
>deliverance comes on
>bites step dad

>most people would look at two wounded men bound and gagged and laugh their ass off

What?

I agree that male rape is treated with far more levity than female rape but you're retarded.

I didn't think this was funny..was it suppose to be?

For those of us not as deeply embedded into the gay community, the mere role reversal of two men bound and gagged is enough to get a laugh :)

>Pulp Fiction trivia #063: Tarentino actually played The Gimp

>raping dad comes on
>step bites lip
>lower deliverance
>no

Was it kino? Where where you?

based Rob Ager

Because he needed to kill multiple men quickly. Something a chainsaw wouldn't be too good for

Everything Quentin Tarantino puts in his movies are his fetishes.
So yes, much like he likes feet, he wants to rape big black man ass.

yeah

Prior to this scene Marcellus was in the flat of Butch together with the Travolta character. Then he went to get some donuts and on the way back to the appartment he met Butch, who was just there. That's good writing.

is quintile tarantula the most based director of the modern era?

forgot pic

What does it feel like to kino a man?

t. repressed homosexual

The weapon was important because the samurai sword symbolizes honour.

if you watch it with friends its a lot funnier

his films are poor feetkino thats for sure

He doesn't exactly like Marcellus, user.

>watched this movie when I was like 16 for the first time
>found this scene funny as fuck
>mfw I talked to my family about how funny this scene and the pocket watch scenes were, and proclaimed how Tarantino was my new favourite director
>Only realised until I was like 20 that it's not supposed to be funny

Unbridled autism in all its glory