HOW is america not the worst fucking country to ever fucking exist

HOW is america not the worst fucking country to ever fucking exist.

>Drops nukes on japan
>Ruins Germany
>Ruins Iraq
>Ruins Libya
>Ruins Syria
>Ruins Afghanistan
>Overthrows the democratically elected goverment on iran
>Creates Israel
>Unironically supports saudi arabia

I cant fucking wait for the day your cancerous country finally bites the dust fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
i.4cdn.org/pol/1469402615778.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also the capital and source of nearly all modern degeneracy in the west. 5/8 American babies are born to non-european families it's a lost cause our best case is to ensure America falls hard and fast so Europe can learn from their mistakes.

>about to elect a kleplocrat and reality TV personality as president
The ride that never ends until we're all fucking nuclear dust

>>Creates Israel

meh, we just did that to troll the middle east and to take a lot of the jews out of europe. You're welcome btw.

The United States didn't create Israel and the creation of Israel wasn't to troll the middle east and to take a lot of the jews out of europe. Read a book, nigger.

You were almost right.

Germany ruined Germany though.

>Drops nukes on japan
Deserved it
>Ruins Germany
Had it coming.
>Ruins Iraq
>Ruins Libya
>Ruins Syria
>Ruins Afghanistan
How can you ruin a pile of shit?
Sure I guess I'll give you that.
>Creates Israel
Blame Eurotrash for that
No comment.

The United Kingdom created modern Israel.

Why did all these other countries let us do that to them? It's almost as if they're inferior or something...

you ruined yourself you stupid nigger lover, you deserve what you get.

when america won wwii germany was homogenous. everything thats happen since is your own fault

>posting shit on an american based website

You Biogermans are pathetic degenerated retards.

You wouldn't even post anywhere else, because you would be jailed :)

At least we didn't try to fuck-up Europe three times, and LOSE.

and its first two allies were the united states and the soviet union

desu America sent much financial aid to help after WW2, it was the USSR who ruined Germany

>Biogermans
What are those?

No. The Uk was mandated to create it and did its best not to. Uk voted against in the UN, desperately trying to remain the imperial power it once was.

You ruined Germany by letting Merkel stay in power

Thas racisss

Brauchen nicht schreiben. Jeder vernünftige redet so, Kanacke.
Wir haben die Schnauze voll von euch.

Plus, most Fatburgers unironically believe in their so called """free""" """speech""".

You ruined Europe 3 times in 100 years Hans stfu.

careful thats hatespeech jamal, you might be sent to the boogerprison or whatever the fuck you call them

England created israel. Not the usa.

>save Europe
Ftfy

>Deserved it

After already signalling willingness to surrender days prior?

>Had it coming.

Yeah, we really had it coming after we abolished those kike banks and their media. That's literally the only reason you joined the war on the side you did. YOu also handed over 50% of europe to the communists.
Get lost you ZOG shill.

Germans really seem to like starting shit
But its cool cause its not like they ever win

you forgot Operation Condor
but who cares about the past century, right?

( I'm not butthurt, this is just a reminder)

why are german posters so butthurt all the time lol

A land invasion would have been worse

What are you going to do about it bitch boy? Shut up and go back to your shed until I need prepping to pound your gf's vag

>Japenese
>Surrender

hahahahaha, oh my.. hahahahahahahaha

Russia ruined Germany then Merkel
Syria ruined itself
Brittan and France Ruined Libya (They started that not the US)
Russia Ruined Afghanistan
Brittan Created Israel

Is that a serious questions?

Is there any nation on earth who's redpill is any more bitter than ours?

>blamed for two world wars
>first one we didn't even fucking start
>second one we are blamed for made up atrocities
>entire country destroyed because literal kike bankers control the U.S. and UK foreign policy
>gas lighted from the moment we are born
>current politicians letting over 1.2 million migrants stay in germany in 2015

I could go on for hours. But being a "redpilled" german offers you nothing but despair and anger.

>mocking america for free speech
>when your country just passed laws that could lead to arrests due to internet "hate speech"

Don't you have a bull to prep Hans?

Works war one and two has left a stick up their ass making them more regularly upset

Typical Kartoffeln

Leftovers of WW2 with weak genes, degenerated minds and so on.

Nein
Du kleine Schwuchtel würdest eingebuchtet werden, wenn du Scheiße schreibst auf einer Seite, die in Europa gehostet wird.

I always find it comical when Germany flaps it's suckhole on this website when their country is projected to spend 93 billion by 2020 just so their women can actually be satisfied.

Germany lost two world wars, and now it has decided to cuck europe along with themselves. Sad!

Or a immigrant dick maybe both

>Drops nukes on japan
Nips deserved. There would be nothing but Japanese and their slaves on the that part of world

>Ruins Germany
Germans deserved to be nuked but they surrendered too early. Slavs would totally be killed rest of Europeans would be German's slaves.

>Ruins Iraq
Iraq wasnt a developed country under the dictator who is too crazy to gas his own countrymen.

>Ruins Libya
Iraq wasnt a developed country under the crazy dictator.

>Ruins Syria
Syria wasnt a developed country under the crazy dictator whose father was also the crazy dictator killed hundred thousands of his own countrymen.

>Ruins Afghanistan
Do you even Taliban? Do you even Obama bin Laden?

Part of cold war. That democraticly elected government would be a islamist dictatorship in a few elections. Shah was the only one who could save Iran to become a islamist shithole.

>Creates Israel
Jews OWN the world. If US wouldnt create it UK or USSR would create it.

Those ar*bs have money. No one likes them.

You gotta go to JFK Airport to learn how freedom smells. What you are doing is blashemy and unacceptable.

>Russia ruined Afghanistan
You do realize the Soviets were fighting jihadis in Afghanistan in the 80s, supporting a SECULAR government trying to make Afghan more modern (even if it was commieshit plans), and American CIA gave the fucking jihadi savages weapons and training to fight Russia? Which created the Taliban? America ruined Afghanistan.

Heil Hitler.

you can always tell the non-white posters from white countries

Everything you listed was to America's benefit, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Most of those things are awesome, though, sand nigger.

Their biggest mistake was that they helped the always bitching Germans after WW 2.

>a fucking ROACH
America was the reason for the Taliban and Osama bin Laden becoming powerful in the first place

Here, read

Ah, the British created Israel. We just give them shekels every year.

>Drops nukes on japan
>Implying that the normal fire bombing in Tokyo killed more than both nukes, and we would have had to fire bomb more cities until Japan got the message that the two nukes did.
>Implying that the nukes caused any major damage compared to traditional bombs when all their cities are made out of paper and wood.
>Ruins Germany
>Implying that wasn't the USSR and Britain's fault.
We were barely involved in Europe, we were too busy fighting Japan.
>Ruins Iraq
Good point
>Ruins Libya
Good point
>Ruins Syria
Good point
>Ruins Afghanistan
Good point
>Overthrows the democratically elected government on iran
Good point
>Creates Israel
...Good point
Its because they play ball with us and sell us cheap cheap oil. Also good point.

We will solve the recent issues by electing a separatist president instead of a corrupt one.

Hahahahahaha
Says the fucking Canadian.
Enjoying your fire?
>A FUCKING LEAF

Kek, based roach.

U.k. created isreal,not the united states.
Women voters ruined germany,all their real men died in wars so now only trannies and crossdressing fags live there now.
iraq,libya,syria and afghanistan were ruined long before Americans even learned those countries existed.
Ameria is a puppet of the world banks.Who owns the world banks?
look into it,you might learn something.
Oh and mohammed was illiterate,he didn't write a single word of the koran,it was all hearsay.
but murder away anyways sand negro,it's not like the germans get nasty when they get pissed off.
I'm sure they'll be merciful to you.

no one believes this any more

saving europe would be fighting the soviets in ww2

jesus

>there are "men" that weren't born in the US

>pearl harbor happens
>oh wee so sorry americans! We surrenda! It no happen twice! Promise!
Shoulda dropped 1 more

Nah, handing over the control of the world to jewish money magicians creating debt based currencies to enslave nations was a good thing!

60 years of communist rule was a good thing for eastern europe!

wtf i hate nazis now

2nd amendment, bruh.

At least pearl harbor was a military target

>germany
>tries to act tough

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even WE are in a better position than you right now, get the fuck out of my sight before i call that trash you have as a guide for your country and tell her you are having racist ideas.

Fuck off kraut

Calm down Ahmed.

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend.
There were fighting against Soviet Union. It was the right thing to support Taliban in those years.

Do you know what is Cold War? World was about to either be destroyed or be subjugated to communist hordes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

All of us should be thankfull to US because they saved world's ass.

>America ruined Germany

LMAO

Japan thanks America for saving them from a feudal empire system and bringing them into a technological new age.

The middle east was already fucked before America. America is just the easy-way-out scapegoat for Muslims just like nigger logic.

Israel is a great idea because it gives jews a home to go to and not have to spread their shit everywhere.

Stay mad about those wars we kicked your ass in, cuckmany.

Thats true but there is no point in posting it here as most americans and anglos will just deny it because they were taught to be the good guys saving the world from evil.

USA is based on wars and they cant exist without wars as they would have to redone everything from politics to economy. They cant sustain their country. They will wage wars that they will provoke and will appear to plebs like good guys.

Its shit but dont worry. They will be nigger country anyway even if europe falls USA will be Detroit tier in the future. Jews jew the strongest and USA will become obsolete one day.

Heil!

MEEMS HAHAHA
HAHAHJAH
HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MEEMS MEEAMS MEAMS
MEMAMS
HAHHAHAHAHAHA
A
FUCKING
M

>asks how America isn't the worst country to ever exist
>lists several countries that have always been worse than America

>Even WE are in a better position than you right now

You really aren't. Who the fuck are you trying to kid here sphagetti nigger? Your economy is only afloat thanks to germany and you had more foreigners and niggers in your country than we do now even before this "refugee" crisis started.

There are countries who can rightfully shit on germany but italy certainly isn't one of them.

>Ruins Germany
Stopped there

Hello, is this your first day here? I bet you think the second world war was about exterminating the jews.

We should have dropped a couple more nukes on Japan, just didn't have the resources.

Meanwhile we have DEUCHLAAND starting not one but two world wars.

Bait harder faggot

>I cant fucking wait for the day your cancerous country finally bites the dust fuck you.

t. Muhammad

Nice subversion. Don't worry, we'll save you too, when the time comes.

>It was the right thing to support Taliban in those years.
You're an idiot if you think the CIA arming/training Taliban was a good thing for Afghanistan or anyone else but the CIA and Taliban

>World was about to either be destroyed or be subjugated to communist hordes.
>All of us should be thankfull to US because they saved world's ass.
lol not even close, the Soviet Union was receiving "humanitarian aid" from the Americans, they were not about to conquer the fucking world despite what you saw in Wolverines, you are a bluepill roach

my greatest invention. losing that war was the greatest thing i ever did

Don't forget south and central America. U.s. should be taking all the refugees

But you say all that like it's a bad thing...

All of those countries had it coming to them. You krauts are back to back World War losers and now you're trying to destroy Europe AGAIN with refugees in the EU.

I feel you brother

That's because it's not a country, it's an upstart colony.
America is Africa, if it was run by whites (and not even that'll be the case for long).

Fuck off Kraut America is the greatest country in the world

Good, all fucked up middle east should be destroyed to the fucking groud. Fucking german muslim lovers, you are killing Europe now, pussies.

Confirmed Arab

Germany declared war on the US. Don't start no shit won't be no shit.

>Drops nukes on Japan
Saved millions
>Ruins Germany
you fucking krauts started two world wars and you want to play the victim?
>Ruins Iraq
Liberated.
>Ruins Libya
We didn't do shit to Libya
>Ruins Syria
See Iraq
>Ruins Afghanistan
And?
>Overthrows democratically elected government of Iran
Pretty sure that was Afgan.
>Creates Isreal
Problem?
>Unironically supports Saudi Arabia
No we don't. we just want the fuel.

Germany:

>starts WW1
Gets fucked
>Starts WW2
Almost 60 million deaths and ruined Europe to this day.
>Leads EU
Continues to ruin Europe with rapefugees

Fucking kill yourself Hans.

Daily reminder than USA stopped the Soviets from invading to the South. You would all be red if not for us.

That Star Spangled Banner yet wave motherfucker. Where is your imperial flag? Where is your svastika?

We murdered and raped the shit out of you, thus we're better.

>amerilard mental gymnastics

Last time i checked the Deutsche Bank was in Germany, we haven't had a single islam-related happening, we haven't gone bankrupt even with your debts, our niggers are active members of society or get fucked over by the mafia because they are not first generations, we are not cucks and we lynch niggers in the streets if they dare to raise a hand. Face it, your country is dying at a faster rate than ours right now and you can't do anything about it.

I just read the post which I didn't read before posting this save for the question. I'm now so happy I said this immediately to the question.

>Germany starts WW1
American education guys

>You would all be red if not for us.
Kek. I remember reading nazi solder memories, his war on eastern front, gulag and later life in East Germany. Said he was super dissapointed how degenerate West Germany was.

>you fucking krauts started two world wars and you want to play the victim?

Both World Wars were forced on us. All we ever wanted was to have our way of life save from the ravages of democracy and to have German lands in German hands.
In WWI, the Austrian archduke - the heir of the Emperor was murdered, and Serbia tried to deny us our own investigation because they had planned it out along with the Entente to destabilize the monarchies of the world so they could spread the destructive ideology of the French revolution to our people.

And in WWII, after we had reclaimed some of that traditional way of life, rebuilt from the ruins after we lost the fight for it before, again, we did nothing but take the lands that had been stolen from us, and then we were maliciously attacked by the Allies.

The world is against a strong Germany, because a strong Germany means a strong Traditionalism, and that is anathema to their revolution, their democracy, their insanity.

I'm not sure where that meme came from but that's more or less what they teach. Send help finland.

>start a war with the rest of the world and lose TWICE
Stop blaming America. Germans are always trying to grasp beyond their reach

i.4cdn.org/pol/1469402615778.jpg

I for one, welcome our new overlords

>United States

>Strongest nation on Earth for 71 years and counting

>Highest GDP on Earth

>Worth 51% of the global economy

>Largest navy in the world

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth

>Only country with a functioning railgun

>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth

>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones

>Developing a new generation of spaceships

>Only country to have been to the Moon

>Only country with a private sector actively working in space

>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication

>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart

>Won WWII singlehandedly

>Never lost a war in its 240 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now)

>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

>Serbia tried to deny us our own investigation
You planned to annex it sly faggots. Just like you annexed Bosnia 6 years prior. Hurr our shitty empire has to expand more, let's provoke fucking Antanta, totally worth it.

>Noam fucking Chomsky

TOP FUCKING KEK! People unironically still post him here?

They also fucked us, bunch of dogshit burgers.

I hope Hillary wins and America starts fight with Russia so we can join and kill Burgers.