People are fine with this in America

>people are fine with this in America

America want Mexican food but not Mexican people. Gtfo of here the day you stop eating at Mexican restaurants is the day I'll think about gong back.

Wasn't this pic taken in some high school in califronia?

as long as the state votes red nobody questions the mexicanization of arizona, new mexico, and texas

Start acting like an American then, Pedro

Let me ask. Would it bother you if the country was full of short beaners but they were all legal?

We can deal with no mexican food.

Prove it. Put Mexican restauranta out of business. That will make a statement.

Not if they were all loyal to America

yea the name of the school appears in the image Montebello high

American Ass Fuck? Now I don't wanna go there.

>loyal
>Leeaboo flag

wew

Most of legal migrants actually integrate because they aren't the poor ignorant brown borderjumper indio that can't afford the papers.
Also
>Most upper class mexicans are white with dual citizenship.

He was probably trolling other nigs

>California
>American

We lost that state a looong time ago

>mexican
>white
Pick one

Feel the (((diversity)))

>polish literacy

Boy you guys are even more cucked than Germany.

You can't lost what never belong to you.
Keep it, anyway is a jew nest.

Keep in mind that photo is in California. I will agree that cali is cucked more than Germany.

There will be more hispanics than white in the USA soon.

With all the beaners and niggers it really will be brazil 2.0

But how can anyone allow this ? If this happened in my country there would be massive protests or even riots. We have been under ocupation before we don't want to come back there.

This makes my blood boil.

My Spanish rage makes me want to invoke a new inquisition and a reconquista of Mexico for Spain or the USA.

If they love Mexico so much, why do they come here illegally?

Rich mexicans tend to become more amercanized.
Search for 'El Canelo Alvarez' he's a boxer and the definition of a white mexican.

Cause it's shit. Instead of trying to improve it they just go the easy way and move somewhere else. But to be fair it's probably a lost cause anyway.

But I'm not? Even as a Mexican I served in the US military and would probably chimp out about that.

jews and self hating White regressives are, me, I wouldn't blink to mow them all down.

So if they know its shit enough to flee here, why do they want to turn here into there? It's just going to force them to flee again.

So why actively work to make it like the shithole you were too lazy to try and fix?

Holy shit mexico is fucking fat. Look at those corpulent bovines.

If those people had the capacity to not be shit spreaders Mexico wouldn't be so fucked in the first place. That's just how the majority is.

im on my way to cut the flag pole down

>Mexican 'food'
>exactly all the same shit wrapped up differently

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ten years ago
did not happen in pioneer which is a nowhere in the mountains
happened in whittier in you guessed it beaner los angeles county

kill them all

The brown guys in ops pics are mestizos, not real hispanics

Real hispanics are from Spain. Get your vocab right.

But I will agree we need trump to deport illegals

We need a happening

most mexican food is abject shit anyway

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess people really want things to get violent, because thats all displays like this do: make people lash out

If I saw that I would legit lose my shit.