Continued from >>82691159

continued from Comfy white privilege thread. ITT we post examples of white privilege. I'll dump whatever I have saved to my PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469480512088.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469480592796.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Kek. That is all

What does white privilege feels like?

Are you white? It feels like normal life.

Americans can tell you what it tastes like.

These food things are always so fascinating. You think, "OK, it's done now" and then they put on another layer you never would have thought of.

waht in gods name is that?

I assume it's unhealty af, because I have no idea what all that is

kek this fucking webm

well thats just rude

trigger warning

Thanks Australia for working as our poo shield.

You're good mates.

WHAT THE FUCK

kek
>that one shit plume nailing into africa
>high poo concentrations on antarctica

This is not american food
This is cheap shitty beaners selling cheap shitty beaner food.

Is this a meme to always reference American when posting this despite it being Mexican street food?

You know how people tend to (for no logical reason) assume people that they find attractive to be smarter, and value their opinion on things higher? It's very irrational, maybe you don't think like that, and a lot of people don't (consciencly) think like that. But a lot do, mostly just sub-conscience, but through a life time of experiencing it, its just normal behavior and interactions with other humans

Basically, other people (even non-whites, at a lesser rate and to varying degrees) tend to think on average, white people are more trust-worthy in what they say and what they do. And assume that they are well versed in American culture and be friendly, not cause any disturbances and so on. And you basically almost always have this buff active. Well, actually these days it has gotten to be a nerf in certain situations lol.. But we all know this already. Im just explaining what its like and how it feels. So far I have mostly been alluding to getting jobs (bretty important desu senpai) and also just interactions with strangers, or store clerks etc (they almost never treat you like you might steal something.. 99% of the time just get completely left alone in stores besides "can I help you find anything? ok just let me know if you need help!"

Long story short its bretty damn /comfy/ senpai-a-lam

>Look mom, I posted it again!

This is Mexican, not American.

the target demographic for that is the same--rich white hipsters

That post was filth, pure filth. Americans will never know how good food tastes in moderation

>triggered

kek
Anyone know what it says on their bodies?

Good description.

It's not unlike being tall. You don't really notice it because to you it's just normal. But it unquestionably commands respect.

What is going on here?

>cup noodles
>doritos
>lime
>rice
>parmesan
>ketchup
>mayo
>strawberry syrup
>thousand islands
>lime
>gravy

>You know how people tend to (for no logical reason) assume people that they find attractive to be smarter, and value their opinion on things higher?
This. I hung around a qt in high school that I always thought was really intelligent, turns out she's just a dumb cunt.

I barely understand what happened in that video. Cop tries to seize Swedish flag from woman, guy gets it, two cops nig out on him, then other cops need to pull them away?

Can I get some (You)s so I know how many people are actively lurking ITT?

retarded leftist steals flag from nationalist protester

nationalist protesters fuck up commie faggot

cops arrest nationalist

I am

o-okay t-thanks

Oh, I guess I totally misunderstood what was going on. I will never understand why these fucking Euro leftists hate their countries so much. I'm more or less a leftist, but I'm not in opposition to my country.

>tfw the nazi weebs cream their pantsu when this girl posts

fucking woolie man

>chicken in a can

'Murica!

I like how they put a period after Jap to make sure no one calls them racist.

This is from Mexico, Mr. Slavshitsky.

This one has sound so I had to post it on /wsg/:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469480512088.webm

Is that the girl from the GEE GEE GEE GEE song?

Oh shit my grandpa used to have a hand cranked calculator machine. That thing was so much fun to play with.

another with sound:

holy bloody fuck that is gold

Is it commonly sold in Mexico? Or does it only exist in the USA? If the latter, then you can't just blame the mexicans for it. Hell even if they made this shit up you lardassess buying it is what made this webm possible in the first place.

Yup same type of deal. I actually have experience with being looked down upon for something similar to race.. I was doing a few months of jail time. and since I was a model inmate (just marijuana charges, and, ya know, Im white lol.. so I didnt cause problems inside the jail ever and the guards gave me white privilege) I was put onto a community service crew, and to negate the $10 a day they charge you to stay at the county jail (yeah.. you get a bill for staying in jail lol), by working on a crew. I was on the parks crew and the 6 of us worked at the main park in the city, cleaning up and all that basic shit etc.. And also helping setup Christmas lights and Christmas Village.. A big Holiday attraction at nights.. A lot of milfs would bring their small children in the day time to see all the cool stuff setup.. And god damn.. We were decked out in orange gear that read "COMMUNITY SERVICE" on the back.. People know that we were/are inmates. These milfs would 90% of the time steer clear of us, or keep their small children really close to them "Come here David.. now!" if we were working, and happened to walk close by them and so on..

So one day I made a comment while we were drinking coffee and eating cookies (we had a City employee lead our crew, instead of a sheriff. He got to choose his guys or send back guys he didnt like after he tried them out for a day.. suprise surprise.. they City employee was Mexican, but it was always 4/6 or 5/6 or 6/6 white guys on his crew.. LOL!)

I commented "damn, all these people brining their kids here in the daytime while we are working.. they treat us like shit! They are afraid to even ask us like where the bathroom is at.. They keep their kids close to them like we want to rape them or somethign.. They act like we are automatically going to steal their purses or phyisically hurt them. It makes me feel like shit!"

One of the mexican guys on the crew was like "Ha shit welcome to how it feels to be Mexican!"

Dubs snake eyes.

Keks will approves. Thank you for this guidance Kek

Praise

Wow really makes me think

That webm is badass

>tfw you will never workout in full plate

That actually LOOKS kind of good.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaah best fucking shit ever seen

Nothing.

I've never seen or heard of anything like that, but this is a big country and lots of people like to invent bizarre and shocking food, so probably if it can be found in some other country then you could find something similar here.

racist.

HOLY FUCK, PLZ NO MORE

that's all of my jew webms :(

Not an argument
> Liberal tactics, calling others scum for disagreeing

Just a Tsunami chart. If that was true then its suggesting 1000 tons of shit per person. Now you know.

But still, India: Great food/country, just fucking shit everywhere.

Aww, shucks. You really think so? I'm touched.

Interestingly enough, seemingly most people - of all ages - seem to think that, and some scientists... actually believe that it's because it's true to an extent.

Kanazawa and Kovar studied this. They tested a lot of 22-year-olds' IQ and took pictures of them, then they asked strangers how attractive they were (options were "unattractive", "average", "attractive", and "very attractive"). Results were:
> "unattractive" averaged 94 IQ
> "average" averaged 95 IQ
> "attractive" averaged 97 IQ
> "very attractive" averaged 101 IQ

Interesting. Of course there are attempts at explaining this but this post might become too long.

I've seen similar stuff, doritos with corn kernels, grated cheese, cream, tajin, chamoy, sausage, among other stuff.

>Just a Tsunami chart
don't believe his lies

Then post dindu webms

Holy shit my sides

i cri

plz find more jew webms

dont let current year man win

Things for an altar
>table with holy book
>candles
>nice table cloth
>drum kit

This is one of the best comics I've seen in a while. Saved.

Hahaha yeah I hate that shit! I have seen it on facebook and more than once.. Silly nig-nogs.

Im not shilling or anything, just laying it out how it is. Whites do have "privilege" In the USA. Not because of racism though. I guess that is what people call it though.

Whether people like it or not, it is much to obvious and so very simple to categorize each other by race. It is probably impossible to truly be colorblind in that regard, and pretty much dishonest as well. White people (and like I said before, even other races view whites in a positive light [think, things like running a business etc]) are doing nothing wrong in using skin color to make quick, first impression assessments of people. It IS wrong to automoatically assume a black person to be a thief in your store, but it IS NOT wrong to be more weary of them than a white, or asian person. Just being a smart businessman. It's not pol correct or whatever. It doesnt feel good to have to generalize people like that. But being made out to be a racist (the main bad thing about being white, current meme status is white person = racist, unless they bend over backwards to suck other colors dicks. White = racist unless you FEEL BAD about being white.. Kek)

If Black people want to be viewed in a better light, and have police and others intitially assume better of them or on par or equal with whites, then they have to step up to the plate, and start acting better as a community. It's not going to be easy, or fast. It has to be a community, coming together, and holding each other accountable. It makes me SICK to hear about a man (gang member or not, black man or not, drug dealer or not) getting gunned down in the street. And police going to door to door and being told "I ain't snitchin" and "get out of here, I dont want anyone thinking I talk to da cops!!!"

As long as they continue to act like that, and continue to have rappers who glorify all the things they do, killing stealing drug dealing..

That's photoshop'd right?