Persian here - both of my parents are from Iran. Ask me anything

Persian here - both of my parents are from Iran. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think youre so interesting that everyone wants to ask you something?

Does your last name end in -ian or -yan?

Why do you call yourself Persian and not Iranian? I have heard this is a kind of uncle Tom thing from Iranians

Are you voting for Trump?

I just thought it'd be fun, plus I'm bored.

Nope.

Are you really rich and arrogant?

Mate, you look like a faggot. Go shoot up a german cafe.

Because, Iran is a nationality and Persian is ethnicity. Plus I love my Persian roots and heritage, and Iran is a muslim piece of shit country that I'm not proud at the moment.

Yup.

Honestly, sorta, yeah.

Thanks, dad.

you seem like an alright guy

Are not the majority of Iranians also Persian? All I really know about are Balochs and some other minorities

You too.

Why is your haircut so gay and do you have a hot female relative?

Does your last name end with -zadeh or -i?

You got Turks and Kurds in Iran, and all sorts of other ethnic groups. The majority of them are Persian and we speak Farsi. Southern Iran has nigger-skinned people, while some parts have blonde hair, fair skinned, blue-eyed people.

Uh...yes?

>half breed Iranian here, I'm not a fag like op though
Because Iranian sounds scary.

I like this guy.

Nope.

I mean, I guess Persian sounds cooler too. So, yeah.

You seem pretty swell yourself.

I hope Israel nukes you Islamic fuckers

What's your favorite axe body spray scent?

Would renaming Iran be controversial? Persia as a name evokes a hell of a lot more in people's imaginations than Iran

Thanks.

Goat.

Renaming it Persia would be badass.

I just want to say that you should be our bros and true ally in the Middle East. Fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Israel, fuck Pakistan.

Remove Sunni.

I'm going to need pictures, for research

Trick question. We're Iranian, we just spray every scent on ourselves before we go out

Why you can't Koran-reading sandnigger monkeys leave Israel alone!

If I'm around you and hear the dreaded ALOHA SNACKBAR which direction should I run or is it already too late?

Persia is a Greek word based on the region of Iran Pars (now named Fars because Arab invaders couldn't and still cannot pronounce the letter 'P'). Even when the official name of the country was Persia the native people had called the land Iran.

"Iranian" is a nationality but it is also an ethnicity in the same way "German" is

Iranians hate Jews for different reasons than filthy Arab do user

You guys are misunderstood here in the West. I'm not entirely for y'all, but Iran is a much better option than anywhere else in the region.

Thats usually Armenia

In what ways?

Not Jews, more the Israeli government. They are more favored than many of the Arab governments though

So USA truly is heaven on earth...

Allahu akbar?

Are you as White as this Persian?

Ty user, my view is that the country's official name should probably reflect what the people actually call it, in our case most people call it Ireland, or the Republic, you'll rarely find people instinctively saying Éire casually

They have it too. For example, Kermanian or Karimian
-i
-ian
-yan
-zadeh
-pour
Are all common suffix for Iranian last names

khak to saret konan ba een mooaye soosoolit....

Why the Israeli government? Is it beacuse of Palestine?

Saudi Arabia funds the Clintons while also being a huge oppressor of women and exports wahhabism ideology while funding ISIS. Saudi Arabia is full of fucking niggers and I wish we could just take them off the map.

Google.

My parents aren't religious whatsoever, but I consider myself Catholic since I've gone to Catholic school my entire life, even University wise.

It's too late habibi.

Cyrus the Great did free the Jews from Babylon I heard. Jews are a minority in Iran, and we go back. We use to be friends, but since Muslims hate Jews - Iran sorta adopted the idea too. Which is autistic, I love Jews - they keep my bank account from going negative.

Thanks, I love America. My family never went back to Iran after moving to the south, and we have no plan to ever go back - no matter what. Even when my grandpa died and left an inheritance in Iran, my father told himself he will not go back. We are American, we are educated here, we are engineers here. God bless America.

Thats pretty close to my skin color actually.

Are your parents also cousins/related? If married was the marriage arranged?

I agree
Did you know that Tehran named a street after Bobby Sands?

Are you Shia?

I do, something we're all taught well in secondary school

Go back to your shitskin country you camel rider.

Not Muslim, look above. Christian.

Yeah, how long before that bomb is ready?
Need to know...for a ....school project

Do you wear Gucci shades and smell like hashish and perfume?

Also, how large is your harem?

> Jews are a minority in Iran, and we go back. We use to be friends

That we did :(
I went to Hebrew school with some Persian Jews

You're right, I should go back to Sweden.

KEK

If america was in a race war, which side would you pick?

>If america was in a race war, which side would you pick?

white! if they picked me...
different Iranian-american here.

Because every time an Arab country fucks with us with US backing it's at the behest of the merchant.
>see Iran Iraq war

Its a matter of who you would rather live with
Asians would def choose whites

>Cyrus the great
Kek my name is Kurosh. Didn't realize my name translated to Cyrus till I was like 9

>Its a matter of who you would rather live with

Never thought of it that way, holy shit, I'm siding with whites.

How many of your family members spew money at the poker table?

do you consider yourself white?

For the more religious perhaps. Relations with Israel weren't superb even during the Shah's hayday, despite Iran being the first middle eastern country to recognize them. They were better than most. There is a story my father told of Nixon planning to have Israel and Iran be the countries to watch over the middle east via being nuclear powers but Israel didn't want Iran to have them. Supposedly this is something many Iranians of his age group remember. On the other hand, they also remember when Israel bombed Saddam's nuclear facilities during the Iran v Iraq war.

Currently there are a number outstanding issues regarding cyber warfare, scientists assassinations, the opposing of financial relief, and the a court case in which the Israeli and Iranian governments are involved regarding oil

Israel bombed Saddam's country during Iran Iraq war

How was that Israel's fault?
You camel-riding subhuman Muslim pieces of shit are always fighting each other and blaming Israel for everything

Fight and blame Israel is all you people do

>falling for the gambling-jew

wew lad.

I consider myself a minority.

>I'm siding with whites.
You aight in my book Iranianbro

epic post Sup Forumsrother

Thanks friendo :)

Kurosh is a cool ass name.

Because everything since the dawn of man has been the fault of the Jews, are you dense schlomo?

Have you ever been the target of racism and has it been a regular thing? Is your first name obviously Persian?
Do you parents care whether you marry Persian or some other ethnicity?
Regardless of how light skinned you are, do you still pull the POC card to stump liberals?

>I browse /fa/ and Reddit to make sure I don't look like a total niggerfaggot.

Is this a joke?

I almost never see Persian women dating outside of their own (which is good), and all the ones I've met have been great compared to western white women. In your opinion, what's the biggest differences between Persian and white women, positive and negative?

>Persian
Is this a meme? Can I call myself Gallic or Roman now?

Persian women date outside of their own race a lot in my own experience but so do Persian men.

Also, that chick is ugly as fuck

ITT: Mad as fuck jews that they can't take Iran, even though they've taken the rest of the Middle East

It has since the jews came into existence. Niggers? Jews. Immigration? Jews. Marxism? Jews. The deliberate and intentional destruction of the West? Jews. The destruction of the global financial system? Jews. Constant war in the Middle East? Jews. Etc, etc, etc.

>have you ever been the target of racism
Don't know about op but I live in the south, people are usually apprehensive of me at first until they realize I'm more racist than they are. Then we drink beer and shoot guns. God bless Texas

My name is obviously, foreign-esque. My last name moreso.

My parents don't care who I marry, but my Mom doesn't want me to marry or fuck a black, Mexican, or Indian. However, I'd personally like to marry a Persian to keep my shit pure, but if I find a qt, it won't matter that much. Just a preference.

I do pull the POC card to stump liberals, it's funny.

I mean, I care about how I look so I take some casual advice from both forums. Sue me.

Persian women are more conservative, like, the structure is very old-fashion. She stays at home and does her own thing, I go to work and provide for the family. That's how it works. They want to be taken care of, and are huge on family. They're pros and cons to both, but they're definitely awesome.

Roman is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Yeah, at school I get called terrorist a lot and sand monkey, but then I call them white trash or cracker and we laugh about it and hang out. Not a big deal. Also, yes, god bless Texas.

>Also, that chick is ugly as fuck

said the gay iranian

I didn't ask for your opinion faggot

I lost my virginity to a Persian girl

Savage bants. Why can't Arabs be princes of Persia instead of caveman scum muzzies?

Yeah Welsh fag here , lost my virginity to a Persian girl

Is it true that Persians have giant cocks because the two guys I sucked off had huge cocks. Also your women are ridiculous.

>it's the daily: I'm a shitskin who fled my own god awful ruined country so I can leech off of and destroy a western one too, AMA thread

You're right Canada, it's me that's ruining western civilization.

You're a fucking degenerate.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/

>t. Kevin Chang

In 2 decades the USA will no longer be a white country.

There were already more non-white children born on american soil than white children this year.

Meanwhile canada is over 80% white.

Fuck off niggers and beaners

Ok, persian bro has a point here.

>Im so proud of my persian heritage
>oh btw I had to leave that area because the countries are poor shitholes inhabited by inbred retards xDDD

>leech off the west
Silly Trudeau, we aren't filthy useless mudblood refugees. If you're Iranian your mother will disown you if you aren't a doctor or lawyer
t. anesthesiologist

wtf chink shut up

Stop leafposting.

The majority of Iranians are engineers, doctors, and lawyers. That is because the smart ones know to leave, we provide a lot for the country we arrive in. I am also proud of being Persian, but I recognize the broken state Iran is in.

Is that so?

That must be why everyone in iran is so well educated and wealthy.

Thank you for your insight t. mohammed goat fucker

Digits confirm we are more value to society than you leaf. Kek makes no mistakes

i can tell you havent had your daily dog sex to calm you down

wew lad

I have a newfound respect for Iran after looking into it.
It isn't the shitskin muzzy desert catastrophe you might think, it's actually pretty nice-looking, lots of historical sites and beautiful people.
Cheers OP, I think I might visit one day.
Pic Related: some sick castle in North Iran

Praise kek.

Thanks! I wanna visit Europe sometime and experience it too.

>persian pride

>only able to obtain a decent standard of living by immigrating to a western country with judeo-christian values

really stimulates my frontal neural cortex