Who would win a sudaca war?

Who would win a sudaca war?

USA and Israel

Brazil would win in a landslide.

For starters they are by far the strongest militarily, bu they also have the amazon, which would be absolutely impossible to invade, as the Brazilian military could conduct guerrilla warfare in the jungles, not to mention natives would likely side with the Brazilians, albeit they wouldn't make a huge difference.

Brazil is also the only country in South America that has any capability to invade all of those countries, albeit it wouldn't be without immense casualties.

This is all assuming France/United Kingdom doesn't join in as well, or any third party nations.

But all in all the casualties would likely be above 100m in a war such as that.

The only chance to defeat Brazil would be a coalition against them, from all other nations. However, that's unlikely considering it'd require Bolivia, Venezuela, and Ecuador working together with the other countries.

the jews
jews always win with wars

If Brazil attacks the Guianas (except Suriname lol), euros would fuck them up in return.

obviously peru since i live on there

In reality if any country launched an unprovoked invasion on any country the world would fuck them up.

Unless said country has nukes, or is in the bed with someone who has them

American companies.

kek

then us

how would someone fuck Brazil to be exact? Invading our jungles? walking and flying 900 km into our territory to reach the capital?

Nukes nigga, nukes.

without nukes, obviously

and this is implying nukes are uncounterable, it's not 1945 anymore

URGay ofc
we would stay neutral and sell food to all sides :^)

guyana(not french) would annihilate us all.

Brazil. Not even a contest.

no one. our countries can't aford and attack. it would be a defensive war. nobody would make the first move.

hypothetically we'd just zerg rush our enemies into oblivion but the truth is that our army might as well be using slingshots and riding on donkeys with how broke and incompetent they are.

I say we genocide our commies and then conquer this part of the continent.
I want that clay.

"first moves" have been done quite consistently by various actors, we simply refuse to fight for some esoteric reason beyond my current understanding.

We're all too poor to do it.

mate this place is a shithole, we don't have infaestructure. and every city is hundred of kilometers away of each other.

brazil could take some border provinces, but they could never win a war.

and all the other countries wouldn't even move their soldiers out of theirs borders.

not really a matter of wealth.

You realize that even the country with the fewest nukes, excluding North Korea, is Israel, and even they have ~90

Even USA would struggle to shoot down 90 nukes

Chile might not win, but it wouldnt lose either

How exactly would Argentina win the war then?

even if they didn't manage to completely annex they'd still be able to sue for peace with favorable terms

Of course it is, moving millions of dickheads through endless jungle is just too expensive and slow.
We'll profit more by politically sabotaging each other.

i think that nobody would really win. people would never acept surrender, so it would go on like the israel/palestina conflict. but since brazil isn't populated by lizzard people they could never take land.

Right, so who would throw 90 nukes at us and think this wouldn't have repercussions?

Jesus, can we be realistic for a fucking second here

and our border provinces in the north east are surronded by rivers. so they would be hard to take.

a war between south american countries would just be everyone chimping out at each other's border regions with the sporadic attempt at invading the enemy which would leave you broke with just how big of an effort it is.

Brazil doesn't want any more land, actually it wants to lose it

Brazilians treat Natives like shit, why would they side with them?

>USA nukes Brassila 90 times
>threatens any country that wants to say something about it with nukes

>USA gets away scot free

psssssst
here
m8
here
we'll have Rio Grande do Sul if you don't want it

Same reasons natives sided with USA in WW2.

Better than the alternative

this

>who would lose
Florida, we're already being inundated with Venezuelans

they are the ones crazy to take you

Rio Grande do Sul wants to secede together with Santa Catarina and Paraná.
And since most of Brazil's military factories are located within these 3 states, you're not getting shit. If anything you're the one getting anexed.

just release them and we'll figure it out with them

brazil due numbers but only chile and congolombia have competent armies

Brasil can't invade us, we would carpet them by air and sea

>Brasil can't invade us, they would probably end up in ecuador first.

Neither of these posts make any sense.

>most of Brazil's military factories are located within these 3 states
Nigga, you high?

Ah yes.
>MUH TAURUS
top kek.

we can bomb the shit out of brasil by air with minimal casualties in relation to damage, plus, macacos can't into navy, we can fuck their ports way before they are even trying to cross the cape horn. And if infantry, our north is solid because of tanks, artillery etc

brazil, m8

Are you trying to bait me?

>Brazil
Manpower ~100m
Defense budget ~24m
Aircraft ~700
Tanks ~400
Artillery ~800
Navy ~18 (excluding merchant marine/patrol craft)

>Chile
Manpower ~9m
Budget ~5m
Aircaft ~250
Tanks ~300
Artillery ~56
Navy ~12

Whoever invades us please fix this shit.

Totally serious, try to move all that shit through paraguay and bolivia, also, 100m men lmao, 80m are gibs desk jobs, and half of that force does not work. Nobody in South America can beat us. We prepared for this. We can beat everyone in south america, and we prepared ourselves to fight 3 fronts at once

We need a larger navy, although I have no doubt we could defeat Argentina and Chile at the same time if necessary, specially when we finish rebuilding our airforce by 2019.

this is Nordic tier we wuzzing

You guys do have a surprisingly small navy for the size of your overall military.

>Nobody in South America can beat us. We prepared for this. We can beat everyone in south america, and we prepared ourselves to fight 3 fronts at once
kek

Chileans live in some alternate reality where they are a badass prussiANO war-machine, truly pitiable but's it's best to let them dream.

he is wrong about chile attacking brazil.
but no south american country could beat chile in their land.
they have the best armie in the continent, all the other armies are corrupt and doesn't have proper military hardware.

your ships got to mar del plata about 5 hours later than one of our shitiest orion plane give me a break Joao

We bought an Helicopter Carrier yesterday. We are trying to fix it.

jaja my english is perfecto.

And it's useless, your gob just laundried money with england because they are out of the EU and need money. What do you need an helicopter carrier for?

Are they gonna call it a destroyer like Japan does?

Chile is stronkest race.

No. We have mo treaty restricting the size of our armed forces. Also, nobody gets angry when we buy military stuff because we are peaceful towards other nations, unlike Japan was to China

Brasil will prevail, and anyone that denies this has to deal with me

We also bought some amphibious ships. Probably for missions in Africa.

>all this delusional retards all around me wasting billions of dollars in war toys that will never be used and bragging about it

no wonder my tiny country does better than any single one of you just growing a couple of cows, we just don't waste money we don't have on useless shit

el mestizaje maligno...

> Uruguay
> Better than Chile
Keep dreaming, my Haitian friend.

USA wastes more money on military every year than Uruguay makes in over a decade

If we ever want to leave this condition of periphery, there will be a need for military build-up, eventually. Obviously there's no need for Uruguay to invest on defense, but saying the same regarding Brazil is naive at best,

almost the same in some aspects, better in most
and with waaaaaay less cash to spare
that explains why you retards can't get ahead

>tfw I'm essentially an elder-God to you 60% banana peelers

>people actually cares about military

Dad told us not to be ashamed of our military.
With it being so big and all.

>60%
Ahead of the US as it seems.

and you are only 3,5m people.

> Better HDI
> Higher income
> Less crime
> Less taxes
> Freer

Lmao, I laughed hard of this garbage.

I embrace my mezcla malvada

ARGENTINA STRONK

Venezuela vs Brazil could be interesting

No it fucking woudn't

mexico vs brazil woud be great.

and mexico vs cuba. just for the lolz

nicaragua-guatemala or some centraca shit would be wonderful to watch

well amerimutts actually use their shit, meanwhile this idiots argue about which old first world military equipment would win in a imaginary war

colombia-venezuela

colombia backed by usa and venezuela by russia and china.

el híbrido tenebroso...

>Uruguay: sell ONE cow, get 0.795 HDI
>Chile: have the world's biggest supply of copper and lithium, get .847 HDI and waste the rest on planes n shiet
>Argentina: have oil and a shit ton of other shit, get .827 HDI and waste the rest on defective submarines that sink every other day
proves my point
we achieve the same with 1 dollar than you guys need ten trillion

PRIORITIES, PRIORITIES YOU FIRST WERLD WE STRONK NAVIES N SHIET LARPING FAGGOTS, FIX YOUR FAVELAS FIRST WITH ALL THAT MONEY

you spend more money in your armed forces.
my uninformed friend.

It would be boring. The amazon separates us. Our navy and airforce is superior though.

projecting much

reality hurts, i know

whatever you said little buenos aires.

No, you're just a nobody. The real elder gods are the people who take decisions. Like the president or billionaires. You're just a dude who were born in a powerful country but that doesn't make you powerful.

omg... the delusion

>Rio Grande do Sul wants to secede together with Santa Catarina and Paraná.
Why do you lie? There are some larpers that want to secede not the whole state. Stop lying, you son of a bitch.

Chile obviously.They have the CIA on their backs,look it up.

it gets bigger when i conscript on it