Dear Whipe People

Once again you tvfags lied to me this show's great. Funny,great characters , lots of hotties and shows both the leftist and conservative/centrist students in a nuanced human light. And unlike 13 Reasons Why I dont wanna kill myself after watching it.

Fuck off, numale.

I want to facefuck that smug face

>watched 13 Reasons Why
>got depressed

Your opinion is discarded because you are clearly not a man.

Pull up an archived thread where someone told you not to watch it or delete this thread and fuck off

Sup Forums didn't lie to you. Sup Forums did.

>Assuming it's because it's sad.
>Implying its NOT because it's so SHIT

Get the fuck out of here user.

>conservative/centrist students

Conservative and centrist aren't the same thing user.

You don't get to watch the full season and then claim it was so bad you wanted to kill yourself. You were an emotionally invested bitch.

To the far left they are the same

which episode do the blacks get criticized the most?

oh look its this thread again

This show is mostly about black students internal rivalties, the sjws vs the more radical left vs the preppy rich blacks vs the go getters from poor backgrounds vs the neutrals

Made a mistake and downloaded the whole season. Hard to survive the colleague terms like bae nigga etc. Will give it a go for a 2-3 episodes then see if it gets better or gets deleted.

So let me guess, they don't feature the hood niggas do they?

>inb4 LMAO they don't go to college
Who do you think gets the Football Scholarships? They're not doing STEM?

>lots of hotties and shows both the leftist and conservative/centrist students in a nuanced human light
woah sounds like really deep, biting satire

I would think the "hood niggas" don't get involved in this debate because they're too busy having sexual intercourse, fighting, listening to rap music and participating in organized sporting activities. It makes sense not to include them.

>smug
> A WOMAN SMILED WITHOUT SEXUALLY INVITING ME, I'M TRIGGERED

Stay thirsty wiz

Atlanta is better and doesn't have to bait you with a Racist Title

But they are the category that most blacks would fall under

>Watch this show goy, it's very balanced!

So what? Most people don't fall under the category that the stars of movies/TV shows happen to.

>Whipe
Stop trying to get around people's filters you shilling fuck