Who ready for Fassbender Cu Chulainn Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoOSGweEzNs
youtube.com/watch?v=-J93OrfI590
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually browsing reddit
Is this some sort of meme?

Not him but If you want discussion outside of Brap threads and colbert shit posting. Yes, Reddit is far better.

>reddit
>discussion
well meme'd
shitposters like you only destroy Sup Forums
just go back

Can't wait for half of the Gaelic gods / idols to be portrayed by Idras Elba

Will it include the copious amounts of rape?

I agree actually, all the best discussion is on reddit and I think we should all go there and stay there.

It will be shit

>show about a white male hero
no way this is getting more than a season

It's a movie.
It really ought to be a show though, there's too much in there for to cover in 2 hours.

But Sup Forums told me the Irish aren't white

>irish
>hero

I can see the manlove between him and Ferdiad being played up something serious.

I wonder how they'll handle the part where he murders over 100 women for mutilating his non-biological sons waifu

Why is Cu Chulainn considered a hero?
Did he farm enough potatoes to feed the entirety of Ireland during the great potato famine or something?

First Macbeth, now this. Has Fassbender been CELTED?

at long last, cant wait to see some warp spasm action

He raped a lot of sluts and murdered his own son, basically the paragon of our values

The first warp-spasm seized CĂșchulainn, and made him into a monstrous thing, hideous and shapeless, unheard of. His shanks and his joints, every knuckle and angle and organ from head to foot, shook like a tree in the flood or a reed in the stream. His body made a furious twist inside his skin, so that his feet and shins switched to the rear and his heels and calves switched to the front... On his head the temple-sinews stretched to the nape of his neck, each mighty, immense, measureless knob as big as the head of a month-old child... he sucked one eye so deep into his head that a wild crane couldn't probe it onto his cheek out of the depths of his skull; the other eye fell out along his cheek. His mouth weirdly distorted: his cheek peeled back from his jaws until the gullet appeared, his lungs and his liver flapped in his mouth and throat, his lower jaw struck the upper a lion-killing blow, and fiery flakes large as a ram's fleece reached his mouth from his throat... The hair of his head twisted like the tangle of a red thornbush stuck in a gap; if a royal apple tree with all its kingly fruit were shaken above him, scarce an apple would reach the ground but each would be spiked on a bristle of his hair as it stood up on his scalp with rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoOSGweEzNs

already been done

>murdered his own son
Did his own son insult his wife's son for being a nigger?

God damn RTÉ are an awful shower of cunts. What coked up eejit thought this bullshit was a good idea.

Leaked concept trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=-J93OrfI590

He was CELTED by McAvoy on the X-Men set, everyone knows that. Also, nice trips.