Moville Mysteries
Tutenstein
Growing Up Creepie
The Buzz on Maggie
Oggy and the Cockroaches
ChalkZone
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

So neither of those sides

My daughter was born in '03 and she is neither.

I got the best of both, born in 96 with older siblings. Genuinely the best year to be born, I'm a tech native but can still barely claim late 90s/early 00s nostalgia

Is everyone on Sup Forums from Generation Z?

Yes, most are. The few 25+ year olds are an exception. The majority of users are between 12-20 years old.

I've experienced both. Anyone who only experienced the right is 100% underaged.

Are you talking about Sup Forums specifically or Sup Forums as whole? Some boards seem to have more "adult" people on them.

What I remember, born in 98:

Chuck E Cheeses
Ed Edd & Eddy
Playstation 2
Billy & Mandy
Runescape
Going bowling
Saturn cars
Spongebob
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

Sup Forums is one of the biggest underageb& havens, like most of the popular boards. I would assume the slower niche boards attract older users. But yes, Sup Forums as a whole has more underage users than older ones.

>12-20 years old

lmao no, maybe on Sup Forums

This division seems incredibly arbitrary.

neither since I'm not an american little kiddy

>people now have nostalgia for the 00s

Every board dedicated to a broad non-niche subject is infested with teenage and early 20's faggots.

See: Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc

I'm 18 and was born in 99. Does this make me Z? Some people say yes. Some people say no

I feel like I missed the train when all of these "older" people seem to have left. How is it that there are more underage people here now than 18+ year olds? I don't ever remember it being this way.

I was an actual emo boy. Those were the days.

Part of it has to do with the moderation. Everyone was well aware it was a bannable offense to post as an underageb&, even though there were many underageb&s posting back in the day. Moderation is more relaxed now, and underage miners :^) aren't dealt with. This in turn makes other underageb&s seem like they are welcomed here to shitpost and force memes, which as a whole has had a negative effect on many boards.

The old users grew up and matured

Im 32.

Neither. The only one that applies to me was a GameCube and emo music because I was poor as fuck. I watched Malcom in the middle when it got syndicated

Why the fuck would you compare Malcom in the Middle and 30 Rock?

I was born in the late 80's and the left was my childhood. Except most of this shit doesn't make sense. Gamecube next to a Discman?

These things don't make any sense.