JUST

JUST

KEK

MY

ASS

SHIT

He'll drop again. His rises depend on happenings at this point.

That's good, because we can count on multiple happenings per week from now until election day.

you can't unhappen this happening, and wikileaks has even more to come

remember to thank your australian friends

>AND SHE'S AT 44% NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND NEWS ARTICLES ARE COMING OUT SAYING THE POLLS ARE BIASED FOR TRUMP NOW

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP FOLKS!!! THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN WITH THEIR OWN BIASED POLLS!!!!

I wish you the best of luck, my American friendos.

do you think what has been witnessed are the last of the happenings? its just getting started

Happening at the DNA right now. They booing Shillery and chanting Bernie

>go to 538
>click now-cast
GJ, Sup Forums. GJ KEK.

*Russian friends

Assange is just a puppet.

HOLY FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHECK EM FOR KEK WILLS IT

Based Russians deserve part of Scandinavia for their heroism. Denmark, your country is the most important Viking, do you think you could spare Sweden for our Slavic friends?

>that fucking rollercoaster

What's wrong with Americans? Do you just change your mind entirely based on a single event and then back again a week later?

SLOW AND STEADY

>average people
>having coherent, lasting positions on issues
>not choosing this week's candidate that has the wittiest quips that require the least amount of thought

People don't like to vote with their mind. They vote with what they *feel* is best. Which usually ends up with them glossing over details and voting for whomever their social group is voting for.

Basically, American politics is a mess, just like Jeb!

You're overestimating the intelectual capacity of the average person.

Personally I was going to vote for Shillary as a "lesser of two evils" type thing but the DNC email leaks changed my mind. Now I'm going to throw away my vote on a third part cause fuck it.

This country is fucked right now for a reason. Average people are morons.

Dubs of truth.

It's almost impossible for the average person to know everything about every potential issue, so people support candidates based "gut feel" and presentation of information that changes on a day to day basis.

>implying burgers are people

>DNA
I don't know why i laughed so hard.

A substantial portion of the American populace pays little to no attention to politics, but votes once every 4 years when the president is elected.

They're like Catholics who go to mass on Christmas & Easter.

You're a fag and I want you on the other side of the wall come next year.

speak for yourself, user

This was taken before the DNCLeaks shitstorm

Too bad I'm aryan, senpai.

>Average people are morons

Tell me about it, blind faith in the media is quite literally what killed (is killing?) this country

lucky for us, happenings are happening every other day for some reason. This is also the month where political elites are at the bohemian grove.Coincidence?

Or not.

>telephone polls

The diference between Republicans and democrats is that democrats actually go to vote.

5 happenings in eurabia.

Kek wills it

Are you implying that the elites are helping Trump now?

It's based on all types of polls slowpoke

Oh yeah? Interesting.

But polls don't matter right guise? Cause of liberal media and stuffs?

>missing the point entirely

Have fun

Or he's crashing the world elites with no survivors

This was all part of Donald's plan. I mean there are happenings going on almost daily now.

>DNA happening
>Tumor cells detected on Hillary
>Natural Killers heard "allahu akbar" before forcing apoptosis

wait until millions of dollars in attack ads start against him.

You have to spend money to think up attacks on Trump.

Hillary does Trump's job for free.

>implying democrats vote more than republicans
you dont actually believe this nonsense do you? its like with everything, it swings one way then swings back

My sides!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the keks Satan

they did the same thing with Brexit.
>Remain is clearly ahead, why even have a referendum. It's so obvious remain will win.
>Brexit is only ahead because polls are inaccurate tools to measure imprecise, qualitative things. Polls are also biased. Don't look at polls!

It's over for Hillary. Even with the media shilling for her 24/7, the polls are not in her favour. She should have bowed out before the FBI decision not to prosecute. Even if you support Hillary, that shit looked bad and was banana republic tier. Plus all the terrorist happenings, BLM cop killings, etc undermine her message. People are fed up and just want to get on with life, safe and prosperous. Trump promises that. Hillary wants you to commit to more social justice and societal engineering, needing 'sacrifice'.

Why can't Trump take Virginia?

Attention all Sup Forumsacks.$

This is now a David Duke thread.

I am immune to disavowals.

You cannot rebuke the Duke!

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):