take me back
to the 13 reasons why thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCGf4SCbh7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PzUT4Gm5BCE
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/dangers-failing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welcome to your tape, Sup Forums

FUCK i love 13 reason why. Great cinematography, nice atmosphere and a very fitting edgyness and interestig characters. I enjoyed!

LOVE. LOVE WILL TEAR US APART.

Out of the blue, into the black.

Watched the first episode of this.
Fucking normie degeneracy makes me want to kms.
Is it worth watching the whole thing? So far it's pretty bland and cliché

>actually enjoying this shitty teen drama

you'll get into it

i think part of me was mainly watching it just to see clay slowly lose his mind shinji ikari style.

At the end of show, I am glad it showed that the BEST guy was the Asian guy. Her life would have never turned out the way it did if she had gone Asian - this applies to real-life also. I am glad this message got out.

you have to be 18 to browse this board

This

Yes, edgy but very well made

>BEST guy was the Asian guy.

Si

>Short skirted Hannah

Wtf that wasn't in the show.

Is this the same guy who plays Asian jock in Riverdale? If so, this guy's getting typecast like a mfer.

This show is being shilled hard in my country right now. They are claiming it is making teenagers kill themselves at a fast rate, which is of course just a way to advertise.

Why did tyler take off alex's picture at the end because he defended him from bullies but not bryce's even though he did the same?

Hacker known as "Sup Forums", get on it!

Because Bryce raped Hannah, whom Tyler loved.

ewww shit taste

Because he is a rapist? He was dumbfounded why they were all defending him in a previous scene.

But hannah hurt him and laughed in his face. He should've been happy for revenge.

>Bryce raped Hannah

>I have never been in love

Welcome to your rape, Hannah

Edgy.

stop watching poorly written tv shows made for teenagers

Shame he is dead now.

it's better to burn out,

then to fade away

i pray to god he is not... they only said he's badly injured

Lord Huron seemed like an alright band but I tried listening to a couple more of their songs last night and none of them caught my ear

Marcus screwed this guy over big time
If he didn't try to finger bang Hannah in the middle of a goddamn cafes he probably wouldn't have reacted so negatively to Asian Chad touching her leg

>Bryce raped Hannah

Tyler was planning to kill them all. Alex shot himself in the head. They did brush over that pretty significant plot point so you could be forgiven for not noticing.

I still don't get why they got a gay actor to act a straight character.

This. He's so blatantly a poofter as well, who the fuck casted this kid and thought
>Why yes this young lad is a strapping heterosexual male!

Maybe because it's his job to play roles? I dunno mate.

it's almost like they think actors are supposed to play pretend or something. how awful.

>underage tv show is reddit

>this is a board about making fun drump, blacks, bane and cunnys

And he comes off gay in the very first scene with him, didn't work out so well now did it?

But they showed us a flashback of Alex defending Tyler from Monty.

well he didn't pull it off well
and it turns out that bleached hair isn't his normal look so what the fuck netflix, that makes him look even gayer
Alex was an alright dude but cmon he seemed gayer than ryan. I was expecting them to reveal he was bisexual halfway through the season

its like all cute boys are :'(

Hopefully based Bryce will fuck his boipucci in season 2.

>muh rape

Oh please niggers make better rape kino than this trash

youtube.com/watch?v=zCGf4SCbh7w

reeeeee i dont want to watch this garbage show but everytime her cute face gets posted i want to do it, shills have no heart

>watches friend get raped
>does literally nothing about it
>"wah I'm depressed I'm gonna go on a depressed night walk"
>hears party
>"ah that's that douchebag Bryce's house"
>"I remember that party where I watched a girl get raped and I did absolutely nothing and told nobody during or afterwards"
>"let's go see what's up"
>"might as well take my clothes off and get in a hot tub"
>"oh, everyone's leaving?"
>"maybe I should not leave"
>"yeah I'd really love to be alone, unclothed, in a hot tub with a rapist"
>gets raped (not her fault)
>counsellor tries to help her
>gets mad when he says he can't help her unless she actually tells him something
>won't press charges
>sends incredibly mixed messages to Clay, who might be autistic
>expects him to understand what the hell she's on about
>proceeds to openly try to date someone in front of Clay because he can't figure out what the hell she wants
>Clay finally realises
>tells him to bugger off after leading him all night and basically trying to have sex with him
>screams at him to leave
>surprised when he does
>kills self
>leaves it so only her parents could find her dead body
>sends tapes around to everyone blaming them for her death
>including people who did nothing wrong
>including two people with obvious mental issues who would clearly not deal with it well

Don't think I've ever seen a more unlikable character. It's like she didn't realise that everyone deals with their own crap, and she wanted everyone to revolve around her, despite the fact she had two good parents who cared only for her.

How did you know he's gay?

>>including two people with obvious mental issues who would clearly not deal with it well
which?

DAILY REMINDER
noone in the show had serious mental health issues. The show made little to no sense and the only reason you should ever watch it is for hannah's sex scene with /ourbry/

That cunny in the movie is sexy but I cant jerk off the idea of that ugly nigger raping her.

what? the amount of cum tributes on Sup Forums if they ever get leaked.

Daily reminder Hannah never said "no" or "stop"
Bryce didn't rape her

Are you in Latin America?

I'm in Panama and they shilled that shit too

>MY NIGGER BRYCE BE CRUSHING ASS
>GET BRYCED
it was a joke who the fuck would she send nudes to? if i wanted to see fat id go to a lipo clinic

youtube.com/watch?v=PzUT4Gm5BCE

1:45

Well Alex seemed gay as fuck in the show and I was baffled by the fact that he didn't turn out to be gay so I checked if his actor is gay or something and yep, he is.

Probably Clay and Tyler.

fat tits

>she has nudes just waiting to be leaked

New fappening when?

Where did you know that the real actor is gay.

Google is a magical thing.

>Actually have wanted to kill myself for the longest time
>Never done it because I don't want to hurt anyone else in my life
>Get really close sometimes but the only thing that stops me is thinking of the people I'd hurt
>Show about suicide comes out
>Main actor is a petty bitch who kills herself for cheap revenge and a power ploy to make everyone feel guilty
>"woah so powerful and realistic take on suicide XD"

Fucking hell why do normies eat this shit up? Am I really the minority in my suicidal tendencies?

suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary problem I hope you know that

I do. I don't plan on doing it but at this point not a day goes by when I don't contemplate it.

My point is that I feel like everyone praising this show's "message" doesn't really understand what it's like to have recurrent suicidal tendencies or thoughts.

moderate suicide tendencies, the show is actual bullshit, if your cutting your wrists in america instead of putting a nitro express slug through your head your doing it wrong

yeah thats what confuses me. wristcutting is a horrible death just shoot yourself in the goddamn head if you're going to kill yourself

I think the point of wristcutting is so that you get found in a huge puddle of blood.

More dramatic that way.

and if she shot herself we wouldn't have seen her mom touching her tiddies

Reminder: Bryce is brotier and did absolutely nothing wrong.

>raped 2 girls
>did nothing wrong
Sup Forums logic

It wasn't rape.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIZZAS

>ywn hug crying Hannah at night and tell her everything will be okay until she tells you she loves you and you tell her you love her too and you kiss romantically and you keep cuddling until she falls asleep and you fall asleep too and you both have the comfiest night sleep of your life and then you wake up first and watch how beautiful she looks while she's sleeping and the she wakes up and you have breakfast together
why live?

I thought the implication was that Tyler shot Alex and made it look like he tried to kys.

are you even supposed to feel sorry for hannah?

I can see how some edgy memester might defend the Hannah situations, even though it was obviously against her will, but how do you explain what happened to Jessica?

>temporary problem
Not that user but you don't know what you're talking about.

Hannah is a known liar and Justin is a known mentally ill drug addict.

She should have been sending nudes instead of tapes

Well, I liked that she was flawed and a lot of her problems were her own fault, like the situation with Clay, but she did get dealt a bad hand on a few occassions, and that's before she got raped.

On the other hand, I also liked that a lot of the other kids weren't nearly so bad as she made them out to be. It felt more realistic.

Fuck off, Courtney.

Clay and Alex

Alex is so fucking hot and I'm a straight male.

Isn't like half the show faggots in real life?

Tyler was at least as autistic as Clay, probably more.

To be fair, Clay, Alex and Tyler were all candidates for going off the rails

This

>that scene where Bryce absolutely BTFO's Clay

Shooting yourself can go horribly wrong and you might survive only to be in a worse hell than you were already in. Jumping off a building/bridge is the certified best way

Well, Tyler did. S2 is gonna be about school shooters.

Am I the only one who actually found it easier to relate to Bryce than any of the other faggots in the show? Even though he was suppose to be the evil cis white male character.

People have survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Put a 12ga slug through your head if you want to die.

Well, I found him amusing, but he wasn't relateable to me. He was rich, a stoner, and a bit dumb. Also, he's fat. Fuck fat people.

12ga slug through your head if you want to die.
>how does the anatomy work
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/dangers-failing

He just wanted to fuck pussy and get high.

>fat

What? He's /fit/

You had friends in high school? Gettt out normie scum!

Retards shooting themselves in the wrong spot doesn't prove me wrong.