>a set of brothers and a set of sisters want to get together
>nobody sees a problem with this

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3742489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the problem?

They're not related by blood.

What exactly is the problem?

It's not even incest you goddamn retard.

Are you autistic or retarded?

>two sets of anthropomorphic chipmunks, presumably the only ones in existence
>aren't even related by blood

So where did these fuckers come from?

No problem I can see, but it would make any potential children biologically related to all of their aunts and uncles.

Who says they're the only ones in existence?

They have a mother, I think they do meet her. She had to leave them with David because he couldn't take care of them.

The Chipmunks and the Chippettes aren't related dumbass, and it's not taboo to fuck your sibling-in-law.

Pretty sure if more existed we would've heard about them.

On The Loud House, Bobby is trying to jump Lori's bones and Bobby's sister is trying to jump Lincoln's.

Who else are they supposed to mate with?

You expect these abominations to mate with humans?

They'd be first cousins on both sides.

Which is perfectly fine

Let me spell it down.

So you have a sister and I have a sister. And I get down with your sister and you get down with mine, despite you clearly being a fag. And we both have kids.

You and I are not related, so there is no problem with either of these relationships. Presumably our kids won't be fucking each other, so no foul.

I watched my cat devour an entire chipmunk for breakfast yesterday

>No problem I can see

Oh, I see

This was all just a ruse to get a lewd Chippettes thread going, wasn't it

You should feed your cat more Fancy Feast

>Reminiscence about this show
>Immediately remember the episode where their adopted kitten gets run over, and the boys had to deal with mortality.
aw man, i miss my dog

I get to see a load of roadkill daily. I nearly ended up making some myself, out of a peacock.

>they adopt a dog at the end
>we never see the dog again either

The Chippette designs really make the dumb turtleneck dress designs of the original 3 look like total garbage.

>Dog is 13
>Ages really slowly
>Contributed to my dad's breakdown because he thought the dog was going to outlive him
If he makes it to 14 I'm gonna make him a meat cake

I don't think so. I have no problem going down that route, though.

nigga you better post a sauce or a link to the full pic

Whats going on in this image?

She's licking a cobra.

It's by Megasweet.

>Presumably our kids won't be fucking each other
What makes you presume that?

What i'm more concerned with is the message that these movies/shows are sending.

"These Chipmunks can get a record deal! But you can't even get a date"

well....dang.

You're dad is an asshole for being upset at the fact that another animal gets to live after he's dead. The dog's only 13 for fuck's sake, your dad probably got to outlive him at least 4 or 5 times over.

I don't see it on paheal. Does Megasweet have his own spot, or is that the full picture?

I just saved it from 8ch's Sup Forums.

He has a pixiv, though: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3742489

Just by chance, my mom and her sister married my dad and his cousin.
I see nothing wrong with this.

Incest actually leads to healthier children in the long run because it speeds up the process of natural selection.

Did they asexually split into female versions of themselves?

You don't get to fuck your second cousins like the rest of us.
What a loser!

>filename
But user

all Pepes are retarded

>Contrary to common belief, inbreeding does not in itself alter allele frequencies, but rather increases the relative proportion of homozygotes to heterozygotes. However, because the increased proportion of deleterious homozygotes exposes the allele to natural selection, in the long run its frequency decreases more rapidly in inbred population.

To be honest, it looks like incest speeds up natural selection, and breeding outside of the family acts as a barrier against disease.

What humans should actually do is alternate generation sex assignments. Every two generations we all inbreed at cousin level, and then the third generation needs to outer breed with someone from the other side of the planet.

We'd artificially speed up human evolution and while it would be bad for some of the kids born, it would also probably result in kids being born with the strongest immune system ever due to some pairings.

Evolution only works because the people with bad genes get removed from the gene pool. How do you suggest we remove the bad genes if we follow your plan?

The bad genes are removed in the incest stage due to quickly producing children with both bad and good traits. Incest makes the food genes show up just as much as it makes the bad ones show.

The incest children born the desirable traits are outer bred with people from different families or races at during the 3rd generation.

That explains why my cousin is so hot, I guess

They're not the only talking chipmunks. There's also that shady conman chipmunk and Charlene the Chipette, neither of whom is related to them.

Are you saying that in the Chipmunks' universe anthropomorphised chipmunks are actually a marginalized minority, with the Seville brothers and Chipettes being exploitation acts?

It's not out of the realm of possibility. Werewolves canonically exist too.

The more I watch The Chipmunk Adventure, the more I don't know who my favorite Chipette is anymore. Eleanor is so cool.

Am I correct in that Alvin out rock n' rolls her with the harp guitar and that bit at the end or what was the outcome of this rock fight?

This brings back memories. I still have The Chipmunk Adventure and Meet the Wolfman on tape. I haven't seen either of them for years, but I can still hear the songs in my head.