God wills it

theweek.com/articles/635668/christianity-save-china
>The growth of Christianity in China has been astonishing. At this point, it's no longer a question of if China will become a Christian nation, but when.

>There were 3 million Christians in China in 1980, compared to 58 million in 2010
>By 2025, that number could swell to 250 to 300 million.

China will turn Christian in our lifetime, and there is nothing the commies can do to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cassels
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, that's awful.

Are they catholic at least or are they crazed evangelics?

Albeit thinking better about it, christianity can teach them some empathy, although if they are really more evangelical they can go full retard and become a creationist nation.

Crusade when?
I'm going to guess Catholic since that's the only true form of Christianity.

BASED

>The USA and Europe used to be christian, also used to be the number one world powers.
>The USA and Europe no longer primarily christian, and are now declining powers
>China has on of the fastest growing christian populations
>China is the fastest growing super power in the world

It think there is a pattern but cant put my finger on it...

The jews have already chosen their next target

Looks like you forgot something, leaf.

>China
>Christianity

Daily reminder that Jesus's younger brother came to China - for total war!

Thank God, anything but mudslimes.

USA and the West need another Great Awakening to be honest before the fedora tippers send us all into irreversible decline.

does that mean that we will get to marry asian cuties without their loved ones burning them at the stake? nice

Will this fix China's empathy problem?

Hoepfully this'll make gooks care for he wellbeing of others.

>China is becoming Christian
>Europe is becoming Muslim

What is going on in this world

Christian minister here, I oversee a soup kitchen for the homeless and poor - of which there are loads in perth- and we have probably half of our volunteers who are asian, mostly chinese but views and a few japanese too. They use their connections to get chicken and duck bones from restaurants with which we make soup base. Once they understand Christianity, they change for the better.

*viets

Wow, it really is spreading like cancer.
They're mostly protestants, since most of them don't like the way the Catholic church keeps sucking communist party cock.

"The Protestant Three-Self Church and China Christian Council, and the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Church, are the three centralized and government-approved Christian institutions which regulate all local Christian gatherings, all of which are required to be registered under their auspices."
You have to belong to a state approved christian organization apparently. Two of them are Protestant and the other one is probably a watered down version of Catholicism.

>Meanwhile mexico remains forever catholic and uncucked by the worlds influences

no, it's literally the worst forms of batshit baptism/evangelical stuff that is spreading

Well, even though the Christian population is growing quickly and China has a large Christian population, China's population is so large that the Christians are still a very small minority. If anything, Christianity will surge in popularity but then decline, like in South Korea and Taiwan.

Who the fuck cares about chinks?.The only Asian country that matters will never ever be a christcuck nation

>Japan
>Mattering

Chinese cartoons are better

what are you doing on Sup Forums?
or Sup Forums altogether?

So the Chinese are just as stupid as the rest of us. Who knew.

And yes yes tips fedora XDXDXDXDXDXD

Mother of God, she is had predicted, China will become the a stronghold of Christianity

But I thought asians were supposed to be the smartest

>a watered down version of Catholicism.
The big issue is that the Vatican recognizes Taiwan, thus the CCCP demand that the Catholics in China refuse to aknowledge the Vatican. Instead the bishops are decided by the CCCP.
This have spawned an underground Catholic Church who maintain contact with the Vatican and face persecution by the authorities.

That's pretty nice to hear desu lad, kinda softens the blow of turning into the last bastion of European only civilisation in loteral paradise to ping pong ching chong in a single generation I guess.

>that pic
I thought I had a thing for eastern European women, then for muslim women. Turns out its not a race thing...i have a fetish for piety and modesty.

Kek please bring bonnets and humility back

This shit brakes my heart
I'm an agnostic atheist, can't prove there is one and that there's isn't one, how someone can claim to be a full blown atheist because of "muh science" is beyond me.
But to get to my point
I don't get why more fedoras can also be anti degeneracy, it isn't fucking rocket science. I hate to admit it but we need religion.

>modesty
The amount of plastic surgery and makeup that has been applied to that face is anything but modest.

China is becoming based.

It's almost impossible to posess a Bible there, but they print more Bibles than have ever been anywhere else combined.

as usual.

maybe satan's final push before the Second Coming.

>or are they crazed evangelics?
Nice meme

>It's almost impossible to posess a Bible there
Bullshit, you can literally buy them on the street there.

That's pretty based

pol is a board of peace.

Leaning no.
Am christian chink.
Still okay with eating animals alife.

"Evangelics" are either thiefs, criminals or lunatics.

They're fucking protestants. These same keks have let everything slide through their fingers in the West. First political power, then (religious) moral standards, then family-centric societal system, ... up to modern day where we have fucking female priests and LBGTQITAJIGS-movements within protestantism.

I hope the communists purge this menace form China.

an user told me chinese believe christianity to be the success formula for the west

and now that we have all abandoned it we are falling,
its the only reason, its just them copying shit..as usual

>I hate to admit it but we need religion.
I'm pretty agnostic myself and I agree 100%. It seems like society needs religion to function. I mean look what happen when nations and peoples reject religion, they immediately go into decline and get swarmed by others.

They're fucking protestants. These same keks have let everything slide through their fingers in the West. First political power, then (religious) moral standards, then family-centric societal system, ... up to modern day where we have fucking female priests and LBGTQITAJIGS-movements within protestantism.

I hope the communists purge this menace from China. It's pure filth, straight from the Chosen People.

Maybe they'll get some sort of ethics back in their society rather than cooking dogs and running children over in the street.

They are being opressed pretty hard though.

A hundred years ago this was a commonly held belief among Chinese intellectuals. Some even wanted to reform Buddhism into a model based upon the Western Church (Sunday sermons and the whole deal)

heretic detected

deploying maple flavored poison to tim hortons

what is the major significant difference between protestant and catholic?

That isn't unless you want even more chinks copulating because Jesus told them to do it.
I don't even think if they begin to become as "christian" as we were with africans.

Christianity is a weakness, especially protestantism.

they're less pozzed. for example they state how sinful sodomites are and arent afraid to threaten presidents with mystically-caused death

Yes and no.
The authorities in some cities don't want the skyline filled with crosses (thus forced removal), but the Churches themselves are rarely closed.

My ancestor was one of the Cambridge Seven who originally went over to China to preach Catholicism.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cassels

Feels good having family who were at the height of British Imperialism.

>it's the proddy version

Dangit the Russians should have annexed the place when they had the chance

The smartest dumbasses.

There are Catholic evangelicals too, you idiot.

I'm talking about the reality here, most shepards are glorified con artists that know shit about theology or the bible, unlike priests that have to study hard for years.

Retarded fedora tippers.

>not wanting what built Europe spreading to Asia

Enjoy your Islam.

>Eastern China will be a bunch of Christians
>Western China will turn Muslim

So... Crusades in our lifetime?

>tfw you read a nice story but the poster is australian

Protestants were more pragmatic and rationnal in their approach of God until the XXth, it basically was a back to basics, to Jesus teaching and simplicity (no worship of the saint, no more mystifications, no more complex rules and decorum, dispelling of superstition).

Then the secularization of the West came and on the contrary of catholicism that slowly followed the rythm a lot of protestants went full fundamentalism in reaction by attacking really hard fags, abortion, evolution, etc...

straight up fact of it is, Evangelical Christianity - particularly of the 'Reformed' school - has a beneficial effect on the individuals and then communites who embrace it

that's why when Missionaries from that stream go off into impoverished and beleagured areas, the local people find their quality of life radically improved, and crime rates drop exponentially

the reason for this; The Lord Jesus Christ sets people free

and when one is set free, he wants to share that freedom with others and grace those around him with the same Glorious Grace he has been given

... you don't find this in any other religion, nor man-made philosophies and ideologies, nor in the apostate denominations of christianity* that have renounced Christ for traditions of their own; because they are anthrocentric, focusing their 'worship' on that which is unworthy

but in true Christ-centred religion, there is assurance and fulfillment and peace, because one worships the One who is the very Source of each and every of these good things

~

*small 'c' because they're nominalists at best, and no true scotsmen

>mystifications
mysticism*

Tell the truth Sup Forums - should I immigrate to China to find a pure Christian wife?

This is bullshit

Reformed are the most illegitimate ever like all Protshits

Or go to Europe to find a pure Moslim waifu.

Explain this

FUCK

YEA

DEUS

VULT

Before anybody starts celebrating it's Jehovah's Witnesses

No.

This is the first step in subverting china.
First they'll install Christian values, and before you know it they're inviting in any type of shitskin and adopting nigger babies.

Hopefully they aren't cucks and go protestant. And they aren't pedos and go catholic.

Orthodox China when?

Chinks are doing something good for a change i see

Explain this protshit

I really really like this thread.

DEUS VULT

I wonder if they will stop being soulless psychos though

This

Now they just need a change of government

The Churches over there are pretty neat for getting to know Chinese people. Don't know anything about dating however.
You're the guy that studied in England right?

God bless China and the Christians who worship within there. May Jesus Christ come to all souls who have faith and want to do good in this world.

JWs?! No! Mormons are one thing, but fucking JWs?!

What a shame. I hope they stick to their Chinese traditional religions. Still, much preferred to a mass conversion to Islam.

Also, last time China had a swelling of Christian sentiment, it ended in war (Tai Ping Rebellion) with a death toll possibly rivalling WWII.

The west has abandoned God so God moved on to Africa and Asia. It's really quite sad.

>a christian super power with nukes and no white guilt
RIP in peace Islam

>cuckolicism
>true faith

Also, they are mostly Protestant

That's just how strong christian ideology is. True christian communities are nothing to scoff at.

So, it's settled. China will be the one to remove the parasite known as islam.

>Chinese crusade for Europe

wat

>>a christian super power with nukes and no white guilt
kek
think if they go Catholic that they'll be wracked with guilt for the crusades?
They'll cleanse the earth of heretics. Who'd have guessed?!?

>Protestants were more pragmatic and rationnal in their approach of God until the XXth, it basically was a back to basics, to Jesus teaching and simplicity (no worship of the saint, no more mystifications, no more complex rules and decorum, dispelling of superstition).
literally all wrong.
I suggest you watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

Protestants are the source of liberalism and degeneracy in the west. They are also allied with international jewry to bring down the Catholic Church

>mfw Catholics listen to a man who LITERALLY sits on the throne of Satan

Mexico is uncucked because they're not worth cucking.

i heard they only convert because they like christian marriages

>tfw more brothers and sisters in Christ

The more the better, the final battle is going to come down to Islam vs everyone fucking else. Europe committed suicide before the battle started, it would be great to have the Chinese fight alongside us.

Plus for some reason Asian Christian girls are incredibly attractive to me and I have no idea why. It's like a combination to dominate a foreign girl like the west did when colonizing the savages, but at the same time they are pale so I get the same satisfaction of dating a "white" human.

.... did I just figure out yellow fever? Men get to date someone that's "white" while at the same time satisfying the conquering bloodlust that all white people have?

Still much better than Islam

>le catholic meme
Enjoy your hellfire and brimstone cathlicucks

they're the ones doing the cucking, aren't they?

>be from Alabama
>grow up around literally snake handling/poison drinking baptists on sand mountain
>teach english in china after college
>not a huge city
>Ma'anshan
>wandering around town one day and stumble on a church
>It's a fucking seventh day adventist church

But also a lot of the christianity that I encountered in china just seemed like very vague spiritualism for old women and had very little to actually do with jesus. Either that or it was something young people did as an aesthetic choice (like OP's pic related) because lol white people are so cool.

> Evangelical Christianity - particularly of the 'Reformed' school - has a beneficial effect on the individuals and then communites who embrace it
Yes, we all know what a beacon of morality and decency the USA is.

>the reason for this; The Lord Jesus Christ sets people free
If you don't follow his command, you don't have him. You don't follow His Church, so you don't have him. Matthew 7:21
Protestants have each and everyone of them their own Jesus, who is nothing but a projection of their feelings, bias and wishful thinking. They don't know Truth, they don't know Him.

Would China becoming a Christian country stop them from shitting all over other country's intellectual countries and stop their elevators from eating people?

Does a doctor only care for thr healthy?
I could not think of any other place the lord would want me than here