If you were to choose a girlfriend based solely on personality...

If you were to choose a girlfriend based solely on personality, what Sup Forumsgirl's personality would you like to resemble hers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKkzGDHmOZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about personality

Ms. Bianca

Sweet Lord why?

She is technically Sup Forums related...

stupid people need love too, i figured you know all about this baco

Har har.

but really, despite her intellectual shortcomings she seems to be an honest and genuinely nice person.

You see where I'm coming from, right?

Yeah, I suppose thats true.

Leaving looks out of the equation, Elsa. I like her quiet sophistication, private, and self confidence slightly lacking.

She was easy to bed, would try anything, straight-up, genuine, and absolutely non-threatening.

It retrospect, that's a pretty good choice user.

Boobs.

She seems low maintenance and self-assured.

I WANT TO BULLY HER!

the angry chick thing gets me going for some reason

We'd probably end up distracting each other from actually thinking about ourselves and dealing with our issues, but it would be so worth it.

Well, that and it'd be nice to cook for someone else for once.

this shit about personality homie

fair point my bad mang

You want a feisty retard?

sure

shit taste, shit taste everywhere.

yo never mind I'm changing it this

She's intelligent, organized, compassionate, and just a little insane. She's also got heroic qualities, standing up for her friends and personally defending her kingdom from threats. She's willing to try new things, but she's more prone to a quiet night in with a book.

Her name is Twilight Sparkle.

with a wicked sense of humor

I can't do it. All the ones I like enough to consider would hate me.

A spunky speak her mind type of girl whats not to like? Also with a fair amount of innocence.

I just like her because she's a delicious brown bookworm with autistic OCD

yooo how did i not think of kim

Too bitter, give me a Knives any day

Starfire and or a tsundere mandy.

Knives a shit, look at her crying like the big shit she is

waifu thief

Loyal as fuck
Supportive
Occasional Spaghetti spillage

the best personality

damn true

But she's a huge bitch

Ya but the stupidity is a huge turn off, it makes my dick recede inside my body.

ya'll don't know shit

That shit would get old after a week

Felicia is a good choice. Very kind and all but besides fighting prejudice and charity her only other interests seems to be singing, acting and dancing. If she asked me I would accept in a heartbeat but her interests in general doesn't seems that compatible with a nerd... (Maybe dance games?)

only good answer among dozens of 'I want to date a preteen' posts

That's why Chloe would be my first choice I think. She is still nice but also seems much more fun to hang around.

Chloe is cool because she's a little girl, if she was an adult she'd be super lame

>caring only about looks

This

She's a cunt

She is kind and enjoy similar things as I do. I would be happy to have a girlfriend with those traits since she would be a perfect partner for traveling as well as having fun at home like playing games. If you see the episode where she takes Ice Bear around the city it is pretty similar to me when I'm trying to take people to things I think they might enjoy.

no Star? you degenerates

She's really annoying and spastic, without the magic powers she wouldn't be worth it

yeah the best kind of bitch

You're a cunt

>the best personality

Easy

Oh, that's easy. She finally got a good body in season 5, but obviously she lost her mind, so personality of early seasons Pam with season 5 body would be perfect.

>ywn have am optimistic raunchy horny fun tough as nails gf like Pam

Farmgirls are like that, they don't like cityboys tho

Heh... I found this song forever ago.... and it pretty well perfectly captured how I felt. She's been my ideal forever.
youtu.be/eKkzGDHmOZw

This is probably my favorite picture. The expression just... the smile, the slight blush... I'd give anything to have her look at me that way.

Pam's good fun, though they keep piling on the thug life onto her now that her wild side is an open secret.

Vaping is for CLODS

bump.

It's weird to think that she started just as a quirky chubby girl working in HR

You posted her.

She has a personality?

This is true

Yellowquiet.
I want nothing more than to make her happy and to help her be more confident.

>>/trash/
cotton candy is better

People like that don't change, my gf is that and I tried to bring her out of her shell and be more assertive for over 3 years, didn't work. I gave up and she continued being her codependant submissive self, she's happy that way.

I'm seeing a purplesmart on the side